Chase's apartment - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chase's apartment - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chase's apartment

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase's apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Chase's apartment

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Chase felt her mind spinning as he spoke. "I don't have anywhere to go." She said suddenly, her eyes darting around the room, she jumped out of her seat, her mind reeling. "They know where my apartment is.. they'll go there again, once they know I escaped.. and they will think I killed those aurors.." She said her eyes wide. "Even though I didn't.. I couldn't.. I.." She was shaking again, her hands flying to her hair. "All my stuff is at that house though.. I have to go back.." Her whole body was trembling as he spoke, and her hand flew to her mouth when she realized what he was talking about. "Wait... Hogwarts.. has been taken over?" She whispered her eyes wide. "Seriously.. they got in.." The realization sunk into her chest and she fell back into her seat. "What do I do until school? I can't.. I don't have.." She felt her body shivering again, and she pushed herself up out of the chair. "Please.. help me find a spot to stay, and then I'll be out of your hair." She said her eyes fiery.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Ne'Os thought about it a moment "you could stay here. take my room its the best of the best and i don't really need it anymore i doubt the ministry would think of looking for you here and if you keep a low profile you should be safe." he said having experience with this "Ill go back with you to your apartment and watch all the entrances and exits if they try to come back ill alert you and distract them. though i doubt they will consider that you would come back" he said wanting to help her the best he could. "Is there anyone you can trust that i can have come to help you?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Chase smiled at him slightly. "Will the.. Vampires.. smell me or something?" She asked slowly, looking up at him before looking away. "I mean.. will they come upstairs and try and eat me or something?" She asked carefully, her eyes dark as she rubbed her temples. "I don't want to be eaten or changed after I narrowly escaped death twice in the last month okay?" She said angrily looking up at him before looking away again. She took a deep breath and looked at him carefully. "Thanks.. that will be nice.." She said carefully before laughing harshly. "I don't know who to trust anymore! All of my best friends have lied to me.. used me, and tricked their way into my heart, knowing full well I was intended to be killed.. so no, I don't have anyone I can trust right now Ne'Os..." She said her temper rising as she tried to keep it back, and she ended up pacing the room looking for an escape, but looking more like a trapped tiger, hungry to eat whoever got in her way.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm

"No they wont smell you don't worry" he said knowing they would behave themselves "And if they try they will die by my hand" he said and then he listened to her small rant and smiled apologetically "I'm sorry i did not mean to anger you don't worry you will make new trustworthy friends very soon." he said with a reassuring tone in his voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Chase nodded slowly. "Is it just upstairs then? I think I might try and get some sleep.." She muttered, knowing full well they would at least search her house for some evidence while she was gone. Best not go tonight, maybe tomorrow. She looked at him carefully. "Thanks Ne'Os.. I was told not to trust you.. but you have been.. nothing but helpful, so thank you." She said crossing the room, her red hair shining in the light as she moved to the stairs. She glanced behind her at the room and bit her lip. She would be stuck in a house with Vampires, she could leave whenever she wanted to, but she couldn't go up to Diagon Alley in case someone saw her. She shook her head and fled up the stairs, tears falling down her cheeks again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Ne'Os waited until she left the room before he truly smiled this time she would not switch sides. He rematerialized into the vampire he had once been and stepped behind the counter just as two vampires walked in. "Greetings fellow hunters of the night may i offer you a vampire? the drink of course. its very good" he said. the two vampires sat down at the counter ordered there drinks and made pleasant conversation with Ne'Os as he relayed some tale he had gone on before he died. If only the vampires knew that there was once again a human sharing there little human free zone.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top