Chase's apartment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chase's apartment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chase's apartment

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase's apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Chase's apartment

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Chase felt her body shaking when suddenly there was a flash of green light. She winced and waited for death to seize her, waited for pain she was sure was going to come. But it didn't.. in fact, someone was speaking to her. She lifted her head and looked up at him surprised. Ne'Os... hadn't Andrew just warned her about him? "If you ever talk to Ne'Os again, get our of there. He nearly destroyed a sweet girl, and ruined her mind. Hes a horrible man." She looked up at him, staring up at the man Andrew had warned her against. Told her that the Ministry would help her, and now.. and now they had tracked her down, her own friend had turned her in. The Minister of Magic had come.. and she felt tears prick her eyes. She would go with him.. she would. She reached up, and took his hand carefully, pulling herself to her feet. "Ne'Os... this is the second time you've saved me.." she said very slowly, before looking at the crumpled figures of the aurors. She felt a sneer cross her face and she reached down and grabbed her own wand back. "Thank you." She said softly turning to look up at him, the fire back behind her eyes.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 pm

"Your welcome but Matt and Sophia are very close and my energy is nearly spent i can take you somewhere safe but we need to hurry" he said not sure if he could create a image of Matt and Sophia if he needed to. He thought of a safe spot there was the blood bank or Malfoy manor or even the old half breed resistance hideout "Any place you can name the ministry cant get you at? If not i have a few places in mind that are neutral ground or unfindable." he suggested to her looking back at the dead auror making sure he wouldn't stand back up.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Chase looked at the door and her hand flew to her neck, feeling for the bite marks. "Am I going to.. turn into one?" She whispered looking up at him. Her eyes wide, before she looked around the room. "No.. They obviously know where I live, and I've been staying at Sophia's house since then." She said her eyes wide. "Just take me somewhere.. anywhere! Get me out of here.. I'll do whatever you say... " she said looking down at the bodies of the aurors. How horrible.. she hadn't even been able to defend herself against them. And that made her blood boil in her veins. She could NEVER defend herself, not against Nerezza, not against the Ministry, not even against her own best friend. If that's what it was like on that side.. well.. she wouldn't be on that side anymore, she wouldn't take getting beaten up by anyone who wanted to. She wanted to learn how to fight back.. and kill them too, she wanted to be more.. mean.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 pm

"no, you haven't been bitten even but where we are going...well just watch yourself" he said taking her hand. In a whirlwind of bright white light they disappeared from the empty apartment. They arrived a few seconds later inside the blood bank. It was depressingly empty but this probably had something to do with the fact the owner was dead. "Welcome to the blood bank" he said "Here the ministry cant bother you this is neutral ground after all."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Chase looked at him and then nodded, closing her eyes as the light got to bright for her to handle. She waited with bated breath until suddenly.. they were in a completely different room. Glancing around she frowned in disgust. "Neutral ground.. right." She said touching a table and looking up at him. "When was the last time anyone was even IN here?" she asked looking around the gloomy interior. She sighed and shook her head. "I should be thanking you, I'm sorry.. You just saved my life for the second time, even if you are.. well.. a horcrux." She said shaking her head, still not knowing what a horcrux is and why it was keeping him alive. Or what he was and why he was keeping the horcrux alive, she wasn't quite sure. She looked away from him again and sat down heavily in a chair. "Why did you tell me to look out for people in the place we were going.. there.. are no people here.." She muttered leaning back in the chair, but sat up straight again when it creaked ominously and she was afraid it would fall apart.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 pm

"Well i assumed my employees would be here or at least the one group of vampires who found my key to the drinks" he said forgetting he hadn't mentioned this was a vampire bar "Oh by the way this is a vampire bar that explains the cleanliness doesn't it?" he asked her as he looked around "Well i can sense you have a couple questions ask away i wont be offended" he said ready for any thing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Chase opened her mouth in amazement. A.. vampire bar? Her hands clamped over her neck and she looked around. "You aren't gonna feed me to them are you?" She asked her eyes wide with surprise. The earlier fire had dwindled and she was stepping away from him in fear. Sure Sophia had been.. well a nice friend, but.. she knew now that she had lied to her at least. Her own father had come and put aurors on her, and now, well Vampires scared the heck out of her. She looked around and then looked back at Ne'Os. "Where are we.. why do those aurors think I'm a Death Eater? And why the hell do you care about saving me so much?" She asked pointing a finger at him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

"We are in London, Knockturn alley it was the only place they would let me have this bar" he said like it was no big deal "The aurors think your a death eater because Sophia went to her father and told him you were. Personally i think that was so she could get attention like all spoiled brats want" he said Chuckling at that "And as to why i'm helping you, i'm trying to save as many people as i can from our government its highly corrupt, you saw what they do to normal people they don't even investigate anymore."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 am

Chase stared at him for a long moment as he answered her questions. They were in Knockturn Alley?! She hadn't even attempted to step foot in this place, let alone been taken into a VAMPIRE BAR right in the middle of it. But if it was safe.. She looked around the bar again and back at him. "You never answered my first question.. are you going to feed me to the Vampires?" Her voice betrayed her fear, even though she looked determined to get answers from them. She had just escaped death.. only to be handed to death? What would they do when they realized a human girl was staying here for a while. Would they eat her? She felt her whole body shiver uncontrollably before she bit her lip and looked at him.

"Sophia.." She whispered and leaned back in the chair again, ignoring the squeaking noises now. She had never imagined Sophia as the person to do that. But sure.. if she would do it, why not wait until she was out of the house, it would look less suspicious. Imagine what that would do to someone's reputation, a Death Eater caught living in the house of the Minister. No wonder they wanted her dead. She looked up at him and said "I don't understand, If I wanted to get at the Minister.. I could have killed him easily in the weeks I LIVED with him!" She said her hands shaking in her lap.

Chase looked up at him for a long moment. "How long will I stay here?" She said slowly, before looking back at her hands. Andrew.. Jack.. Sophia.. Danny.. Sterling.. all of her friends, had they secretly been plotting against them when she didn't realize it? Had they really been smirking behind their backs, knowing her family would soon be dead, knowing that she would soon be dead? But she had escaped.. with the help of a friendly Death Eater? A Death Eater who had saved her life more then once! Offered her safety and comfort, offered to let her get back at the people who had killed everything she loved. Her hands started to shake again, but no in fear this time, this time in anger. "I can't stay here forever.. I want to.. I want to get back at those.. those.. Mudbloods!" She cried out and looked up at him, the fire in her eyes.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 am

"Don't worry they know if i bring a human back it would be deadly if they even thought of feeding on them" he said with a small smile "but no matter it appears this place is empty." He listened to her speaking "The minister of magic is difficult to kill, trust me, and being a vampire it would be difficult for a human to do so" he said thinking about the speed and strength he used to have. "you can leave whenever but try to get into contact with a death eater outside of school or one of the professors inside of school. We recently took over it was a short battle" he said remembering it quite well.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top