Chase's apartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chase's apartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chase's apartment

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase's apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Chase's apartment

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Chase screamed and flew away from the door, the auror stood there, his wand pointed at her. She felt behind her for something.. anything! Her fingers closed on a lamp by her desk. Her eyes went wide and she tugged quickly, pulling the cord out of the wall and now she had the lamp in her hands. "The Minister of Magic.." She said her eyes wide now. "I didn't.." She growled out but suddenly a spell was coming at her. She ducked it and ran to her balcony. "I'll jump.. I swear I will.. I'll get out of here!" She said opening the sliding glass door carefully behind her, her only weapon a lamp. Her only defense, that was not guilty! But he didn't seem to be taking that into account. She just hoped that other auror didn't realize there was a way onto her balcony from the window outside her apartment door. And by climbing through that rather large window, he'd block off her only escape route.

Chase backed up onto the balcony, glancing over the edge and feeling dizzy. Boy did she hate heights, well, looking down from heights really, being high up didn't affect her, just looking down did. Her hand was shaking as she made to get onto the porch chair there, hoping they wouldn't push her or something and kill her, she had a feeling the fall would kill her anyway, but if what he said was true, he meant to punish her, and dying from falling surely wouldn't satisfy him! She bit her lip and held out the lamp, her whole body shaking with fear.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:16 pm

The auror continued to walk forward at Chase "Stupefy" he said again sending another stunning spell at her "go ahead and jump theres no escape i will slow down your fall and come down to get you sure you will survive the fall but the pain will be unimaginable" he said smiling at her "And then i will arrive then i will heal your wounds then throw you back off the balcony and we shall do this until you die" he finished.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Chase glared at him, ducking the stupefy again. She would not allow herself to be stunned by this man.. she hadn't had a choice when he had hit her with the crucio, but she wouldn't be hit by him again! But knowing he was telling the truth about the balcony, she stepped off the chair. She slowly came towards him, her hands out stretched. "Please.." She whispered walking around the sliding glass door, and moving along the wall away from him. "Please don't kill me." She whispered tears sparkling in her eyes. "I'll do anything I swear.. just please don't kill me." She moved another step towards him, hoping that she could stun him enough by actually approaching her so that she could grab his wand and use it to get her out of there!
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

"fine i wont kill you..a dementor will though we have no tolerance for death eaters i was going to kill you painlessly a dementor wont care it will take its time as it feeds on your soul for eternity" he said darkly smileing again seeming to not notice that she was walking forward. Ne'Os watched slightly dissapointed the auror was strong minded he was starting to take back control
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Chase smiled at him slightly. "Oh, I'm not to worried about dementors.. I'm more worried about what it will look on your application if you sent an innocent girl to Azkaban without a trial." She said slowly and moved forward, her head bent down, looking up at him out of her eyelashes. She had to do something! And this was the best thing for it! Moving closer to him, she reached out and touched his wrist, hoping he didn't realize just how close she actually was to taking his wand and getting out of there. "You wouldn't send someone like me to Azkaban would you? I mean.. I've seen you around, You're almost like a brother to me!" She said her eyes wide. "Please.. don't feed me to the dementors." she pouted and her hand slowly closed on his wrist.

[OOC: anytime Ne'Os :] do something bad now... seriously a crucio? What kind of Death Eater are you?]
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 pm

(a dead one doesn't that say enough?)

The auror looked down to see her hand round his wrist that sadly for him was the last thing he saw the other auror walked into the room and with a flash of green light killed the other. He then turned on Chase "Imperio" he said wanting to take control of her mind. If succeeded things would turn bad for Chase real fast.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:47 pm

[OOC: hahaha, well come on.. you have two aurors at your disposal! Vito at least killed her family >.>]

Chase gasped when the man in front of her crumpled. Looking up, all she saw was a jet of light and her mind went blissfully blank. It felt like she was floating, and she stood there, her mouth slightly open as she let her mind wander. Wow.. this was great, all fear and pain, it had disappeared behind the clouds of her mind now. Nothing was that important.. not anymore, all she needed to do was follow what he said and she would be perfectly fine! All of her cares would disappear! It was a wonderful feeling, having nothing to care about, and she wished it was like that all the time. But for the moment, it was, and she was happy. Standing there, having caught the man's wand before he fell, it hung loosely in her grasp as she waited for orders.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 pm

While Ne'Os had the auror keeping her mind busy he decided to take actions into his own hands. He quickly entered her mind and created a vision. Chase suddenly felt her mind go back to normal she saw the auror he aimed his wand at her he muttered a curse and suddenly unimaginable pain was brought upon her. She screamed in pain not hearing the auror say it was safe to come in. As the pain stopped she opened her eyes and Saw Matthew and Sophia Lestrange. She cried out desperately at them to help her. Matt shook his head slowly and said "By official decree you are to die" with that Matt and Sophia both bared there fangs and moved in. She felt two stinging sensations on her neck and then everything faded into darkness. Ne'Os feeling satisfied he left a mark left her mind. Chase felt her brain enter the dazed state yet again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Chase frowned, and when her mind returned to the happy dazed state, she felt tears prick her eyes. And the clouded feeling was less. She was struggling against it, desperately trying to touch her neck, to feel if there really were marks there from the vampires. Her friend.. the minister of magic.. they had bit her! Tears poured down her cheeks, and she felt her mind surrender completely to the imperius curse. There was nothing more she could do! Her friend had turned her in, she was being tried as a Death Eater!

The Ministry of magic.. they had betrayed her, her own friend had betrayed her.. She had thought she'd be okay, she had made new friends, and had slowly started to heal, and then this, the Ministry, it had turned their back on her again.. is this what they really did to Death Eaters? Was Azkaban even real? Or did they just kill them, well obviously they took them to some sort of prison, for people escaped from it all the time, or maybe they had never been locked up, maybe the Ministry just made it look like they had been caught, and when they got large again, they said they escaped. Everyone else was dead by the Ministry's hand.

Chase could feel tears falling down her cheeks, but there was nothing else she could do. She wished someone would come and help her, pull the pain away, make her forget what her friends and family had done. Why had they abandoned her? What had she done to loose all of her friends. The Ministry.. had taken her family, Sophia was obviously lying! She was on their side! She couldn't trust her anymore... she couldn't believe it, her own friend. But then the grief, it disappeared, tears still poured down her cheeks, but her grief was replaced by anger. How dare they just come into her life and steal everything that was precious to her! Take away all of her loved ones, turn her own friend against her! She would make them pay! She yelled out and fell to her knees, trying to break the curse working upon her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Ne'Os decided that this was good as it was gonna get he appeared in front of Chase ina bright flash of light he wore his whitest of white clothes He held out his hand at the auror "Avada Kadavra" a green jet of light flew from his hand and hit the auror he fell to the floor crumpled. Ne'Os then held a hand out to chase "Come with me if you want to live and hurry that spell while basic when i was alive is very taxing now that i'm not" he said hoping Chase would go with him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top