a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) - Page 2 Empty Re: a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 am

"Right i forget being part of the universe means i have knowledge that the human brain cant comprehend" he said "I would hope that at least i can find someone that will share the body with mutual consent but i would need your help in that part i'm sure you must have someone here that cant be saved by any other means than the full extent a vampire's ability to heal, But even with me healing them it may kill me but they would ultimately be saved" he said knowing this would be the easier option and was a win-win situation in all scenarios or at least a draw-win as if Ne'Os could live in that body he would be back at square one. "I will surrender my last horcrux to you but don't just chuck it in a river or something like that its a sword at least place it in a place where it can be seen as the object of deadly beauty it is but i might have one better as no matter what the body i inhabit would turn into a vampire perhaps i can work at st. mungoes as a healer using healing magic and healing practices vampires have to save lives." he said "Even if i cant make up for all those i have harmed or killed at least i can try."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) - Page 2 Empty Re: a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:49 am

"You bring me any and all horcruxes, bring me a willing 'roommate', and understand that if you do go back to your old evil ways, I can't look the other way again--you do all that, follow my conditions, and I will see what I can do. You realize there are very few places you will be welcome back, though. It won't be easy for you. I would seriously think about it before I made such an important choice if I were you. It seems to me that floating about in the cosmos might be a more enviable choice perhaps. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 am

"I suppose it is the best i can still use magic if i concentrate hard enough...no i need a body maybe we shouldn't look for a who...can we make a body?" he asked her remembering Voldemort did this once. "I can give you my last horcrux it could be used as a base i think although if we mess up ill be a sword for the rest of my eternal life" he said wondering what that would be like.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 am

"Well, if its any consolation, if you end up as a sword, I think I could make you a very cool looking one," she laughed. "I did see a muggle movie where a sentient sword did have a rather interesting existence, though. Had a bit of an attitude, though. However, you're getting just a bit out of my expertise if you want to create a body. I haven't done that before. Might be more my father's gig. He's more the mad scientist type than me. I can research it for you and see what i come up with. I know Voldemort created a body too, but the circumstances did seem to be a bit different than now. Why don't you give me a bit to research this a bit and see what I come up with? I'd rather not have you sitting on my shelf as a sword or some other inanimate object either if I can help it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 am

"no problem Ill do some searching as well ill have to borrow one of my contacts near my horcrux he probably wont mind...ill set him back to where he was when i'm done with him anyway" he said wondering how he was going to get the sword. "When should i check back in?" he asked her wanting to get this done as soon as possible.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 am

((I just need to point something out... people who made horcruxes are NOT spirits... they inhabit objects, then living things, they don't just float around like ghosts, speaking to people and such... so this whole topic is... to put it simply, impossible.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 am

((Unless of course the spirit that made the horcrux dies so the spirit fragment in the horcrux can live on and find a new body, But w/e :/ ill just find a body a different way.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top