a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) Empty a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 am

Ne'Os was floating high above the planet which he could do now due to his demise at the hands of Jess. He enjoyed it up there so quiet and free noting but himself and his thoughts. He had been planning a way to return for a few days now but he thought he should contact two people he were very important to him for two very diffrent reason's first Khaat because he considered her one of his few friends despite the fact he had tried to kill her. And second Sandra but only because she held the power he wanted more than anything. He flew down to St. Mungoes and found the beautiful break room Jack had designed before he died. He planned on waiting until Khaat entered before he sealed the door long enough for him to speak with her. He entered the small world let that was outside the window of the break room and out of sight planned on how he would make a entrance. Maybe something to do with the Eagle that flew around occasionally outside.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) Empty Re: a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: (wait. are you a ghost? or what exactly are you?)

Khaat had had a long, tiring stretch at St. Mungos. Many of the people she loved were either wounded or working endless hours to repair the wounded. Khaat and her father had sent many of the healers home for some well deserved sleep. Most all of them had been involved in the fateful battle for Grimmauld Place and not only were battle weary but disheartened, and then had put in long shifts mending the casualties at St. Mungos.

Her father was catching a few winks of sleep in Khaat's office, after Khaat had told him she could not sleep. So, she had walked every floor, every corridor, checked on nearly every patient, simply to keep her mind busy and her feet moving. Her addiction to French Roast was calling her upstairs for a badly needed and much deserved cup of coffee. She went into the lounge, found the French Roast burned after hours on the warming plate and made a fresh pot. She waited for it to brew, looking down over London bathed in the darkness of night. Every muscle she had ached, every nerve she had felt wired. She finally went over and poured herself a cup of fresh coffee, sighing deeply, overwhelmed, tired, and saddened.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room) Empty Re: a new change....maybe(Khaat)(break room)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:28 am

((technically i'm a ghost but i call my self a being on a higher plane of existence.))

Ne'Os who had taken to hanging out invisible next to the window showing the real London noticed Khaat walk into the room. Happy to finely see her for he had been looking for her flew through the window and landed next to her. He then let himself become Visible he gave Khaat a sad yet happy smile. "Hello my old friend" he said his voice sounding like it was echoing but it was at a normal indoor voice volume. "Its good to see you, I have been looking for you."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:39 am

She looked and saw Ne'Os beside her. "Hello," she managed a soft smile. "I won't ask if you're alright. It seems like a ridiculous question at the moment. But I am sorry that last battle didn't work out well for you. You have to know I never wanted that for you. I had hoped, after I heard, that you'd found some blissful place to be. Some place that truly made you happy. So what brings you here looking for me?" she frowned. She took a sip of her coffee and sighed, deeply relieved at the taste of the first sip of the refreshing black brew. "I would truly miss French Roast in the afterlife," she smiled at him. "If heaven doesn't have some really great coffee, then I do not want to go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 am

"Being trapped in a horcrux since god knows when and then being released is a bliss in all of its own." he said thinking about how lonely it was in there he supposed he had been trapped in it since the incident at Dermstrang He tuned back in and smiled at her remark about Coffee "Well i think when you get the chance to know what i know and see what i see you will rethink that but who knows heaven after all is what we make it...I wonder if i could show you what mine is like all you would have to do is look out the window. Jack's Spell appears to have failed but the potential for magic is still there" he said floating over to the window and examining it more closely.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:34 am

'I believe there is always potential for magic," Khaat said. "Especially where there is love. Personally, its really the only sort of magic I'm interested in. I guess I learned that early from Remus. He always believed there were some things worth dying for--the greatest of which was love. I suppose I agree with that. Maybe I always have. I guess I've always felt that power without love is just empty. " She sipped on her coffee, glad for its warmth and for the temporary energy it would give her. There would be no sleep for her tonight. She had patients to keep watch over. For now, they were resting or being tended by others.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:50 pm

"I agree with that my power was always stronger when i was protecting Sam" he said thinking about something and then deciding to voice it. "I need you to understand the difference between the Ne'Os you know and the real Ne'Os. He was stupid evil he would rush into situations that it was lucky at best he made it out of. He also had no honor he would kill and injure and leave them to die. Now how i am. My time with Ne'Os i fear has made me just as craving of chaos and destruction as him but i only will kill if i must and anyone i harm i will do my best to heal after the fight" he said to her knowing this probably wasn't what she wanted to hear. "I will find a body to inhabit soon but ill need help from you" he finished wondering what her response will be.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:20 am

Khaat understood what he meant when he said he was stronger when protecting Samantha. Those wizards who were truly wise knew that love was the oldest and strongest magic of all. She listened as he explained how he had become divided and his essence had become contaminated. She had seen it happen. She had wanted to prevent it, and had been helpless to stop it. She had seen him become addicted to power itself for, apparently, the feeling of exhilaration it gave him. She had expected he would have a request, but she had not expected this one.

She frowned a bit and paused, thinking carefully. "Ne'Os," she said, "I am not saying no, but I'm not entirely sure I want to say yes quite yet either. Can you answer me a couple of questions first? What about those awful robes that led to a great deal of this contamination in the first place? If you go back to those, you will be just as you were before, and very quickly. And I am not entirely sure about you killing again. I am glad to hear you would do your best to give up killing or doing harm, but it seems you need to start out killing just to return. Help this make some sense to me. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 am

"The robes are lost inside the ruins of the pyramid i liberated in Egypt i assume there shields keep it from being destroyed but its only a matter of time before they are depleted and the robes are crushed" he said remembering what happened after Andrew escaped from the alternate universe. "And as to the needing a dead body thats not a problem I could either posses someone that has a terminal disease heal them with whatever of my vampire soul still exists and mutually share there body or i could take someone who has recently died though i fear they would be pulled back to there body when my vampire soul repairs the damage and lets me have control" he said not enjoying that option to much. "Or i could stay like this its not like i dont have magic in this form but its difficult to control as well picture me like a liquid i take what ever shape the container i inhabit gives me...now picture that container being infinite in size my magic just like anyone else that has ascended to this level of existence is just as spread out as i am" he finished.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

"First, I need to know you won't even consider going back to try to penetrate those Egyptian shields to retrieve the robes. And, I do have a good working knowledge of metaphysics, so I do comprehend the whole Soul-that-is-part-of-a-Spirit-who-lives-in-a-Body business. But I needed to know you had more than one option in your mind besides trying to occupy a space that, for lack of a more precise term, is already being rented. My second condition is that you find someone who has been out of their body long enough that they won't be trying to come back for it--without you killing them to do it, or that you find someone who is willing to share space with you. I have to know that if that person is still alive it is their mutual consent.

"My third condition is that you keep your word about doing no more harm. And to make sure you keep your word, I want any and all remaining horcruxes you have. If you break your word to me in any form, I shall destroy your horcruxes and then return you to this state. And, believe me, I don't want to have to do that. " She looked at him seriously, "You did not think it would be an easy thing to sell me on this, did you? Friend or not. As Remus would have told you, some things are bigger than friendship. If you have a better counteroffer to make me, now would be the time to share it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top