Tuscany Trip - Page 77
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 77 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 77 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Khaat watched Brian fall asleep in his great exhaustion. He had a lot on his mind, but he wasn't able to stay awake to think. He needed to rest, Khaat knew. Khaat looked at her wand, laying on the nightstand. Sometimes, as close as it was, it felt too far away.

"I'm sorry this isn't the paradise for you two that it should be," Khaat said. "You both deserve time at the beach, a walk in the village, all the things that should come with being in one of the most beautiful places in the world...."

In the middle of her words, Angus appeared with two other men with him. Each one had baskets and bags of some sort of provisions with them.

"Angus," Khaat smiled, delighted to see him. "Jack, Jess, this is one of Daddy's operatives here in Italy. This is Angus, and his two friends, Sal and Mark. They're absolutely totally trustworthy."

"Very nice to meet you both. Robert told us about you both. Any friends of Khaat's and Brian's are friends of ours. Robert sent you a lot of food and some medical supplies. This is NOT what this place usually looks like. It looks more like an infirmary."

"We know," Khaat said dryly. "It's just for a couple of days."

"Well, we've come to help. I've got two more men on the outside, and its clean at the moment." He looked at Jack and Jess. "Robert wants the two of you to be able to have the afternoon off. We're here to babysit the sickies so you two can get some sunshine and fresh air. And don't worry about dinner. We have it in hand. Its a surprise. So, go enjoy the beach. Its beautiful."

"Can we get Brian's car from the village?" Khaat asked.

"Of course," Angus said. "We'll do that. Don't worry."

"Well," Khaat asked Jess and Jack, "Can you two lighten up enough to enjoy a romantic afternoon for two at the beach?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Jack jumped and readsied himself for a fight as several men apeared in the room jess drew her wand so fast it might have looked it just appeared there. When Khaat spoke they both looked at each other , jack taking jess's wand and gently lowered it .

"good to see you " he said but show some id?" he was taking no chances " once khaat had told them she knew them he nodded glad of the extra help.

"No, we'll get it, you said we could go for a walk why waste men in fetching the car when we coulddo that when we walk down " jessica said was still unsure about the men, she was totaly on edge and no matter how they reasured her she would not be hapy till both were back on there feet and fighting fit again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm

"Jack," Khaat said, "there is an extra set of keys in the kitchen drawer nearest to you. Its the one with the red key fob. You're looking for a red Lamborghini. There won't be many of those down there. And probably only one with black scrolling on it, sortof like racing stripes. Its a standard shift, so I hope one of you can manage it. By the way, the beach is magnificent. And very, very private. Take your time. We've got a small platoon here for the moment. It would be either incredibly stupid or just arrogant to try anything now."

Angus went over and checked on Brian. He checked his dressings while Brian slept, never moving, never even realizing Angus was there. Angus covered him again and looked up at Khaat. "He's been worse. He'll be fine--don't worry. He bounces back fast. Looks like Robert was serious about wanting him to sleep, though. Brian doesn't ever sleep this deeply. Never. Looks like Robert zapped him a bit. That actually will help him bounce back sooner, I'm sure. Now, how about you? I hear you got one of those stupid enchanted bleeding things. They're a pain in the ass. The boredom while you wait for the potion to undo the enchantment is the worst part of the whole thing. Do you remember that wound I took 4 years ago? Was trapped flat on my back in your dad's farmhouse for nearly 3 weeks."

"That wound nearly killed you, Angus," Khaat said, her great affection for Angus betraying itself slightly. "Daddy nearly drove himself crazy trying to stop that."

"I remember. He made himself sick trying to find a way to keep me from bleeding out. It just wouldn't stop. I know what you're going through. I brought you some things to maybe keep you busy a bit and keep the boredom from getting to you. They're muggle things but they're worth a try."

"Thank you," she smiled.

"Anything for you," he kissed her forehead.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 pm

jack noddedn and moved to find the keys he did right where angus had said they would be . holding hem he smiled "found them and yeah I can drive stick " he said jessica still looked concerned at leaving them alone .

"I don't ,like this khaat, not one bit " she said folding her arms across her chest in defiance but she knew if khaat ordered her she would have no choice but to go "does he know how to give potions and when and how much each should be?" she said not noticing Jack walk up behind her till his arms wrapped around her waist .

"Jess, i have met him before and hes lagit now quite worrying and come on i got a car , no lamborgini to drive" seing her relictabce he sighed "excuse me Khaat Angus " he moved to face her then picked her up over his shoulder and jess cried out .

turning to face Khaat he tapped jess's bottom and spoke "hey don't wake Brian or i'l really get orimal on you" he winked at Khaat and Angus to show it was an idel threat as he would nev er hit her "ok see you in about two hours "he said and walked out with jessica resting on his back she gave a soft wave as she bounced out the door on his sholder.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 am

Angus had been very kind and generous to Khaat. He had brought her a stack of muggle magazines, knowing how much she liked them. He also brought her a crossword puzzle book, a pleasure book just for leisure reading, and he also brought her a couple of muggle handheld electronic games. Once she tried them, she understood fully why muggles loved them so. She loved them immediately. The first game as a solitaire game and the next had something to do with firing at little different colored boxes. They were very addicting. And, true to her Gryffindor nature, she loved the challenge they presented. It made Angus laugh, who said he had anticipated it and he presented her with a supply of extra batteries, telling her he knew she would like them.

He told her about a couple of other handheld devices that had multiple games on it and asked her if she was interested. The sparkle in her eyes told him all he needed to know. He promised to buy her one and several games. She insisted she wanted all the games. It made him laugh heartily, telling her she had no comprehension what, in fact, she was asking for. He promised to supply her with plenty.

Jack and Jess hadn't been gone more than about 45 minutes when Brian woke. He looked over at Khaat and frowned.

"What the heck is that?" he asked.

"Its a muggle game," she said, not taking her eyes off all the little colored boxes she had grown fond of "shooting."

"Yeah. I know. I did live in the muggle world for awhile. What I meant was, what the heck are you doing with one?"

"Angus brought it. Daddy sent Angus with supplies." She looked over at Brian, grinning, "Angus loves me."

Brian laughed, shaking his head. He looked over and saw Angus sitting not far from them, pouring a soda over ice for himself. "You do know you have unleashed a monster, right, Angus? Now she's going to want them all."

"She already asked for that," Angus laughed. "Who know? Maybe she'll actually get them."

"Oh no," Brian sighed.

"How are you feeling?" Angus asked Brian.

"Like I got my ass kicked," Brian said dryly.

"Fancy that," Angus said. "Looks like you did. In all honesty, though, you've looked worse after dueling practice--except for the bleeding out part."

"Yeah, I know. I'll be fine. It's Khaat I"m worried about."

"I've checked the dressing. She's fine. She hasn't soaked through her dressing. Its alright. But since you're both awake,..." He got up and poured them both doses of potion and gave a glass to each of the. "You'd better take those or Jack's wife is liable to hex me or something."

"She's a good woman, Angus," Brian said. "And she's one of Khaat's best friends." He looked at Khaat and toasted her with his glass. "Cheers," he said dryly.

She laughed, as they drank the contents of their glasses.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:25 pm

It wasn't till he was seral meters down the roan befoe he put jess down his arm hooked around her waist as they walked she would have turned and walked back but his arm kept her walking " give it up they will be fine" he said jess looked at him but jack loked at her as if to say 'don't make me put you over my shoulder ' jessica sighed and walked her arm now around his waist.

"ok maybe a couple of hours won't hurt" she said softly now resting her head on hia side as theyb walked . they saw the red of the car first but then jessica saw a small corner shop walking over she smiled seeing a porcalin doll it looked like khaat and a boy one like Brian she dove inside and bought them .

"ok im a sucker for a porciline doll " she said smiling as she held the bags , jack took them and placed them in the back of the car. slipping in jack started it up and began the drive back to teh villa , a careful drive back.

Puling in he turned it off and sat for a moment before leaning over and kissing jessica , she smiled and sighed as she returned his kiss, smiling she broke it and slipped out of the car .

"ok mister lets go, fun time later" she said with a more relaxed smile.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Khaat had stayed awake, playing one of the video games, while Brian slept. It was not like him, even when injured to sleep like this, so consistently. She wondered if her father had added a sedative component to his potion. That was her best guess. If Brian figured that out, he would quit taking it. She was positive of that.

Physically, aside from pain in her chest from the wound itself, and being weak from bloodloss, she felt fine. The potion kept the pain at bay, and not being allowed on her feet kept her from making an idiot of herself like she would have if she were up on her feet.

She had found that one of the magazines, a very nice thick one, had countless wonderful pictures of rooms that had been excellently decorated. It gave her ideas. All sorts of them. She really did want to do a room for Abbey, and there had been a whole section on children's rooms. She was hoping that she and Jess could do this project over perhaps the next couple of days. She wanted the babies room to be right across the hall from the room she now shared with Brian. It seemed strange. When they had come to the villa, it had been her room. Brian was generous and loving, and he always gave her the best, including the master suite in his own home. But now, since coming back from Venice, they had simply shared the same room without hesitation. And Khaat was insisting that he now share the master suite with her. He had agreed, to her absolute delight.

Angus had made himself at home in the kitchen and had made up a batch of homemade whole wheat bread. The dough had been set aside to rise and was on its second rise. He had brought some excellent fresh fish from the daily catch on his boat and had filletted the fish and had seasoned it and set it aside to cook in a short bit.

She had heard him cleaning, peeling, and chopping what sounded to hear like a whole garden's worth of vegetables, and at one point, she knew she smelled the unmistakable smell of Italian lemons. That smell warmed her heart. She had come to find Italy's lemons as the finest she had ever tasted. It was already making her hungry, and Angus had yet to put the heat to anything.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:49 pm

jack sliped fromthe car and closed the garage door , smiling as he took jesicas hand amd walked into the villa he nodded to Khaat and saw brain asleep.

"we'll go down to the beach later , cars back" he said softly so not to wake brain as he knew he needed the sleep ,jess moved from him to angus and watched him closly.

" what you making ?" she asked loking at him as she sat down on a stool.

Jack shook his head as he tok the bags threw to teh bed room to put with all the others she had gatherd on their so far two day trip.

"sorr can't help ask , its my nature " he heard her say walking abck out "yeah shes a snosy one so don't tell her any secrets " he said smiling as he kissed her cheek gently , not afraind to show every one he car3ed for her as she was his wife.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:08 am

"Ah," Angus smiled, "I have a boat. My men and I did some fishing today and caught some beautiful fish--too beautiful not to share. So I"m fixing fish with a Meditteranean spice rub, and I'll grill it. I'm making a caprese salad, the freshest vegetables I could find in the village I was in this morning, a porchini mushroom risotto, fresh whole wheat bread, and for dessert, well, I know how Khaat loves cheesecake. So I found some gorgeous lemons. Italian lemons are some of the best you'll find anywhere in the world. So I am making a lemon cheesecake with Italian fresh lemons and garnished with candied lemon peel. My men will join us, but they will eat in shifts so that the security does not slip.

"Once we have a chance to thoroughly check your supplies here, we will finish re-equipping you tomorrow. You will only need to go out if you choose to, not because you have to. One of us will check in with you here at least once daily. More if you need us. At least until Khaat and Brian are back on their feet again.

"I could be back on my feet at any time," Khaat said. Angus just looked at her and scowled. Khaat really wasn't all that serious about needing to be up at the moment. Had she been kept away from everyone else in her room, then things might have been considerably different. But, as it was, with Brian injured, she felt a need to be close to him. So, she was, relatively, fine with being here off her feet so long as she could be beside him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:53 am

jess sat watching him prepare the fod her tummy rumbled but she ignored it for teh most part concentrrating on his hands and what they were doing.

Jack moved to Khaat and looked at Brian shaking his head as he sat down to face them " she won't relax , hosw CoB?" He asked "still sleeping I see " he said with a small smile "he needs it he turned to face khaat "so how you feeling , I see you found some muggle gaming concoles" he loked at her hands.

Jess glanced back at Khaat as she saw the computer game "I think we have some games like those in our loft " she said now leaving angus and moving to Khaat and sitting gently on the bes infront of her as she loked at the bandage "he changed it didn't he?" she asked seeing the glass she nodded her aproval and relaxed a little with a smile "I found this amazing porcaline doll its almost looks like you, im leaving them in the boxes."she said
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top