Tuscany Trip - Page 79
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 79 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 79 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 pm

OOC: moving the thread along a bit.

The next morning, Khaat woke to see she had slept all night with her head laying on Brian's chest, just like she was quickly becoming accustomed to doing. Brian was awake and drinking coffee. The rest of the house seemed quiet.

"How'd you do coffee without getting up?" she asked.

"Magic," he laughed. "We need to change your dressing soon. You're bleeding through it. I didn't wake you because I know it really is not an emergency, but I really do want to get it changed soon, with extra layers. I do hope your dad comes today and checks that thing."

"I"ll be fine. How are you feeling?"

"Much better. I am going to get up and shower and shave and change today. I feel worlds better. I do not need to be in bed today."

"And I was looking forward to having you to myself."

"I'll be here. Just not in bed. I am going to be back at work protecting you. Alright, let me up." He got up and found his t-shirt was a mess from her dressings leaking. He took off the t shirt and cast it aside on the bed. He went into the kitchen and brought her coffee. "Let me change that for you." He made quick work of cleaning up the mess and changing her bandages. "I'll have Jess help you wash up. I'll bring you a fresh gown for you to change into. That will help you feel better."

"I'd rather shower with you."

"Not today. Not until you heal," he kissed her. "Enjoy your coffee for now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Jess streatched and yawned she had slept most of the night but got up twice to check khaat an brian both she found sound asleep. Her hair lay over jack as she woke , he was still sound asleep . slipping from the bed she quickly showerd and dressed moving into the lifing room to see Brian in the kitchen "wow Khat now I can see why you took a liking to him" she said grinning to her "hes hot " she whispered "sue me, im female " she moved to the kitchen and made a healthy breakfast with bran flakes and bananas.

"Khaat you feel up to breakfast?" she asked "jacks still asleep, hard night " she added a chuckle as she moved to khaat and sat next to her on a chair smiling as she saw the fresh bandages "nice job Brain"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 am

"Somebody had to fix the mess she was making out of the bed," he laughed. "She was getting us both messy. And, before you ask, I feel fine, Jess. Breakfast sounds good. And then I'd like to take 10 minutes for a shower and a shave?" he asked.

"Only if you hurry back," Khaat smiled at him. "Thanks, Jess." Khaat found the simple bowl of cereal with fruit to be refreshing and light. Brian sat beside her on the bed, and they ate their cereal together. Brian talked to her, insisting she stay off her feet until the bleeding had stopped. And they both knew she had some time yet to go.

"Why don't you discuss with Jess your plans for the bedroom across the hall while I"m gone?" he asked Khaat, rewarming her coffee before he took off to go upstairs. "Just try not to spend too many millions before I get back, okay?" He kissed her and went upstairs.

"He is so good to me," Khaat told Jess. "He's talking about my plans to make a nursery in the bedroom across the hall from our room so that when we come heree with the girls on the weekends, they have a room. So, what do you think? Can we come up with an idea for a room for two babies?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:28 am

Jess smiled as Brian left "sure I'd love that " she said and took out some magazines and showed her some ideas "though you should have air con in here "she said ut her eyes kept sliping to the bandge checking that it was fine and she was not bleeding again.

"Sorry , force of habit i guess" as she had loked for a fifth time in two minets , she wished jack was there but knew he would be still sleeping and didn't want to disterb him in any way.#

"so whats the plan for today , ow well fore you rest, I do hope Robert returns and soon" she said turning the page of the magazine she had.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:42 am

"Well, I really thought I would change these beds back into our sofa again," Khaat said. "Now that Brian is up again, Daddy will never get him back off his feet. His mind is already back on the job. As if it ever really left it. Oh well. As long as he feels alright. That's what's important.

"What do you think about pink walls in the nursery? My other thought, and I know this sounds a bit odd, was a pale pastel orange. Maybe something really different. I never did get a chance to ask you if your room here was alright. Brian surprised me by buying this and putting his name and mine on the deed. You know, we really could escape here for the weekend or just for the day anytime we want.

"If Daddy lets me up today, I'd like to make a big pan of lasagna. I don't know if he'll let me, but that's what I 'd like to do. With all the delicious fresh Italian cheeses here, I could easy make a five cheese lasagna. That sounds really good to me. And maybe a fresh apricot trifle. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:06 am

jess sat and listened to khaat and nodded she smiled when she said she never got a chance to ask about there room "its fine , its like ours at home" she said "but im more intrested in getting my best freind back on her feet , " she said then though more about the color sceme she hd chose "humm pink it ok but traditional light orange is not bad "

Jack turned on the bed and found jess gone , sitting up he dressed and headed for the living room passing brians room to hear the shower running he knew brian was up and back on his feet .
"morning ladies ,khaat hope your better today?" he asked moving to kiss jess as he did every morning.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:28 am

'I am," she smiled. "Thank you. Jess is taking very good care of me. Actually, I was just asking for her suggestions. I want to take the bedroom across the hall from mine and Brian's and make it into a nursery for the girls so that when we come here on the weekends, we can bring them along. I was asking Jess about paint colors. I thought about either pink or a light pastel orange, maybe, to be a bit different.

"You both know I have their room at Brian's done in cute little bugs, like ladybugs and butterflies. I don't know what I would use here. Maybe just cuddly little animals. And I thought I would use either antiques in there or reproductions of antiques. A bit of color and elegance maybe. Either that or princesses instead of cuddly animals. Any suggestions?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:43 am

jess smiled and saw jack nod at khaat's sujestionfor colors and decor for the nursary . "as long as its not the bug you turned your enimies into and the pastal orange is a nice touch" he said and sat next to jess .

"thats what i said" jess said standing to take khaats breakfast bowl to the kitchen and place it into the washer as she looked in the cuboards for what was in it but she found them fully stocked . Roberts men had done a good job.

"Jack could we maybe later go down to the beach?" she asked hoping to get out the villa she didn't mind the men but some time alone with him would not be too bad.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 am

"I promise. None of Daddy's bugs," Khaat laughed. "And don't hang in here because of me. Brian is back on duty today. I think he wouldn't mind staying close long enough for you two to have some vacation time...."

"Do what?" Brian asked, coming back, showered, clean shaven, and dressed in jeans and a plain white cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up a couple of turns. "What am I doing, now?"

"Sacrificing your valuable time to spend your morning with me," she said.

"Oh," he smiled. "I think I can tear myself away from my busy schedule for that." She laughed out loud at his humor. "I think I can keep her in one piece for a couple of hours," Brian grinned at Jack and Jess.

"If its not too much of an imposition," Khaat laughed.

"I'll force myself," he grinned.

"Do you see what I have to put up with?" Khaat looked at Jess.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Jess laughed and nodded "yeap i have one of my own my freind" she said grining and giving jack a wink .

Jack laughed too and smiled as she spoke about him "hey im not that bad , when i don't shed " he said grining at her wink and cuckled "shesh can';t you not think that way for one day?" he said grinnignas she walked oevr to him .

"what and miss this hunk of a body , not on your life my sexy hubby"she grined and kissed him gently "I want to see that beach and take a swim" she said

Jack wrapped his arm around her "I like to see you in that black one peice you bought " he said and winked at khaat " It would be good to make her relax for a while , but im thinking you'll have to order her khaat" he held jess close to him.

jess looked at Khaat "you wouldn't dare?" she said open mouth.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top