Tuscany Trip - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 27 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Robert never moved. Never took his eyes off the wild haired woman. Barely seemed to notice the incarcerous that came and went. Brian knew better. Robert was being very calculated and purposeful. He wanted to be as intimidating as he could summon up. Robert simply stood in silence, watching the wild haired woman's fear grow and grow, and watching her now start to scramble to try to avoid Robert. Clearly they had run into each other before and she wanted no part of a rematch.

"Now you listen to me," Robert's words were in a low, angry, formidible tone that even made Brian's blood freeze in his veins. "Your assignment is done. You've been paid a much better offer. Do you understand me?" His eyes seemed to burn flame right through her.

"He'll kill me!" she shrieked as if she was on the verge of utter madness.

"I'll bring it all back...."

"NO!!!!!" she screamed, falling into a limp heap on the floor as if he'd poured boiling oil on her.

"Your assignment is finished. Say it," he ordered, not moving a muscle.

"I...can't...." she stammered.

Robert began slowly in a deep, low tone, to weave a spell, the words flowing from his lips like a death sentence. The woman began to scream in utter agony and to beg him to stop. He did not act like he even heard her. Finally she agreed, screaming at him that she was done, finished, over. Anything he wanted if he just stopped.

Robert stopped speaking. It seemed to take her a very long moment to regain herself. Then he spoke in the same terrifying tone. "Get out. You forget this address or I will return. " She started to sob and apparated away from her prone position on the floor. There was a long awkward silence. He didn't like having to play this part of such a frightening powerful man, but every so often he was pushed to it. He sighed heavily, letting go of that part that was meant to terrify.

"Secure your house, Men." He ordered, back to his normal tone. He cast a glance at his stunned daughter. He wanted more than anything to go to her and tend her wounds, but right now, he didn't dare. She would ask questions. Hell, they all would. He could not answer them right now. It would put uncounted lives in danger if he did. He did not look back at Brian or Steven. He simply apparated out. Brian was infuriated. One more time Robert had left more questions than answers. He kicked his shoe against the tire of the red car in anger.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Stegven looked at Robert as he spoke to the assasin he stood stock still now he knew the varosity he could give out and he knew there and then never to cross Robert Lupin ever.

Once Robert left he moved to Khaat gently rolling her over"I think she's just stunned " he said lifting ehr up in his arms and carrying ehr up to teh main house.

Ronata walked out the bed room to see Steven with Khaat in his arms "ow god what happened?" she asked moving to check ehr over " some bruses and a small cut but mostly shes ok" she said taking a small bottle of smelling salts from her pocket and gently leting the smell drift under her nose.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Khaat got a strong whiff of ammonia and woke sharply. She didn't have anyplace that didn't hurt. She was confused at first at where she was, and then realized she was back in her room. "Where'd she go?" Khaat asked, seeing Steven and Ronata and Brian all there. "Did she get away? Did we win?"

"She got away," Brian answered quietly. He didn't know how to tell her the truth because he wasn't sure exactly what the truth really was. "How do you feel?"

"Sore," she said. ""That ugly old bat can brawl."

"So can you," Brian said. "Why the hell did you go down there without telling anyone?"

"To the garage? Why not?'"

"Because she's an assassin! That's why!"

"Did you ever tell me my vacation was going to be interrupted by an assassin? Did you ever tell me not to go down to the garage? I thought you were being your usual self." She defended herself. He paused, thinking. His face cleared. He hadn't told her that she was being hunted.

"Oh. Well. Don't do it again," he said quietly, turning and leaving. He was slipping. He was better than this. He went down to the kitchen and drew out a bottle of firewhiskey and poured a double into a glass for himself. He needed to get a grip--and fast.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:46 pm

steven loked at the two woman and turned to leave , he felt Ronata catch his arm looking at her he gave as mile leaning down to quickly kiss her "I'm fine COB is the one Im worried about" he said before kissing ehr for head and moving out into teh main area "Brian?" he said softly as he walked over 2well that sure gonna help" he said loking at the bottle "mind if I join you?" he sat down next to him as he pored a glass for himself " I rember the last time I drank this with you and jack " he chuckled "at lest this time I won't be sleeping with some strange woman" he said downing the one he had pored.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:58 pm

"No, probably not, "Brian agreed. "I've got a notion to go find Robert Lupin and kick his behind from here back to his farmhouse and keep on kicking until he starts to tell me the truth. He's making me look like an idiot. I don't know how he can expect any of us to stay safe when we don't know anything. I should have told her. Damn it, I should have told her. Alright. From here on out, the hell with him. I'm doing this my way. He didn't even stop to check and see if Khaat was alive or not. I'm going to beat the daylights out of him at some point. He's got it coming. " He took a big gulp of the firewhiskey. "He might have scared whoever that was, but he doesn't scare me. I'll take him on. And I'll beat him. Khaat deserves better from him than this. I'll take him on just for that alone." He poured more into his glass.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Steven looked at him "I don't blame you but do you think you stand a chance?" he said "I mean he is a formidable man , strong, powerful and he does love Khaat to, He would have know just by being in the same room as her she was not hurt bad, besides he ahs given you his most prized posseshion" he turned to face brian "his daughter, true shes head strong ,stuborn and has a temper but she's here with you and hes not , he trust you enouph to know not to say what to do but to let you do it your way , you the head of an organistion his right hadn man do you think he'd have pout you there if he didn't think you could handle it and this" Steven stopped downing his glass.

Ronata sat with Khaat and sighed "what do you think thre talking about " she asked looking at ehr some what worried "you don't think Brain would do anything silly?" she voiced her concern even nthough he would soon be her boss she still cared about him as a freind just as she did Khaat. "How are you feeling?" she asked softly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 pm

"No," Khaat said, "If I know Brian, he's so pissed he doesn't know what to do with himself. He will be blaming himself for an assassin getting into the house. He takes those things very, very seriously. He probably will drink a shot of firewhiskey and then somehow find a way to work out. He gets a bit compulsive about feeling like he needs to improve his skills if he thinks he's slipping. As for me, I think I'm okay. Just really sore. Even in some places I didn't know I had. I think I need to go see if he's okay. He gets a little obsessed about stuff like that. Besides that, I really need to see what he knows about this woman. You know what, she was really something. She's been through something awful. Her face...well, it wasn't pretty. Somebody has to know her. Brian and my father have enough connections, someone has to know her. Besides that face is very memorable." She got up slowly, hurting everywhere, feeling like her stuffings had been kicked out of her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm

ronata moved with Khaat as she stood up " I hope hes niot goign to take it out on steven , thats my job" she said hoping to lighten the moon some what as they moved into teh main living room , Ronata looked from Khaat to Steven but waited till she kenw khat would be safe to leave before she would leave her.

Ronata looked at steven then to Brian. "Your not going to work out on my steven" she said sturnly "Khaat told me you like to work out after you have a few drinks well i see the glasses " she walked over to Steven and took his glass finishing what was inside she found to her suprise it didn't affect her in fact she found she liked it and smiled to Steven before faceing Brian "if anything I will spar with him"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 pm

"No," Brian said, "I'm not going to take him on. I have to do this myself. " Khaat went over to Brian and sat down gingerly on the arm of his chair. She massaged his shoulders gently.

"Brian," she said very softly, "We'll get her. You know we will. I don't know what this is all about, but we'll get her. "

"I know," he said softly, laying his hand on hers. The moment he laid his hands on hers, his healers senses were activated. "Alright. First things first. You and I have to talk. Alone. I need a few minutes with you."
She frowned.

"Me? Well, okay. Ronata, would you stir the sauce, please? Check it for flavor? You and Steven could make the salad if you want. We might be able to rush the sauce just a bit and eat a little earlier maybe. " She got up and Brian rose. He led her upstairs to talk to her--and to be sure she really was alright. He just had to know for himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Ronata nodded and moved from steven to the pan with the sauce gently she stirred it then taking a clean spoon she tasted it "wow she can cook" she said now feeling some what giddy from the drink she had drunk , she felt steven move behind her as she stood sturring his head resting on her shoulder as he turned and kissed her gently. "hey now no funny stuff we have to do the salad" she said giggaling ass his hands moved up her waist.

Steven wtched her go to teh kitchen and he followed sliping behind her he could feel her relax against him and he loved that feeling and stood holding her " did I ever tell you , you were beautiful?" he said softly he heard her sighed "nope" she said as she continued to sturr 2well you are" he said again. He smiled as she said they would ahev to do the salad pulling from her he gathered the things and began preperation of the salad , soon it was done and sat waiting covered with cling film.

Taking Ronatas hand he turned down the sauce and moved her from the kitchen into the lounge moving so she lay on top of him as he held her "well you are " he said softly brushing her hair from her face . Ronata smiled down at him "what if Khat and Brain come back?" she said looking at the door way then back at Steven "so were adults, who are relaxing, let them"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top