Tuscany Trip - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 21 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm

"I guess we fish," Brian sighed. "I set protective charms around our cabin in particular. Thare are already charms around the ship, but I put more around the cabin when I brought Khaat back. If anybody penetrates there, I'll know. So I guess for now, we fish. Whatever Ronata is stirred up about will either have to pass, or you'll have to deal with it. One or the other. That's your choice. IF she's going to hang out close to the Lupins, she'd better get it figured out that pleasure never comes without business being mixed in. That's just the way they work. Always have. I know they're not always easy to adjust to, but they're the closest thing I have to a functional family, and I'm not about to give that up."

He had the crew get out the deep sea fishing gear. They brought up a small cooler of mugggle sodas on ice, Brian's favorite beverage while he was fishing--and especially while he had any need to be on duty, and soon he had a line in the water and was seated at the rear of the boat with a bottle of an icy cold cola.

Meanwhile, Khaat's sleep was being rudely disturbed. She saw a wimpering yellow labrador puppy, wrapped in a pink lacy baby blanket with Abbey's monogram. The puppy was squirming, and clearly unhappy. The puppy was being kept in a wire dog kennel. She felt herself being drawn to Abbey. She woke with a hard jolt, so terrified she could not breathe. She didn't know at first if her heart was breathing or not. Then she could feel it beating hard enough to explode out of her chest. Her only thought was of racing home to find her daughter, just as soon as she could get there. She began rooting through her things to find the portkey that had brought them, but the sock was missing. Brian--damn him. He had the sock or had stashed it someplace. She opened the cabin door and flew up the stairs in her barefeet and looked for Brian. She saw him, of all things, fishing! She ran to him, still drugged from the muggle pain medication and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, yanking him out of his chair entirely. He'd been caught off guard. "Where is my daughter!" she demanded furiously from him.

"What?" he looked at her, dumbfounded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm

steven sw Khaat running up the stairs as did Ronata , he dropped his bottle which clattered to the floor as he ran to help Brian "Khaat let him go he ashn'ty got her shes at home with Robert rember" he said moving behind her so she couldn't move .

Ronata stood some what confused by Khaat reaction and acusation " BRIAN!!" she had called out all too late as she saw Khaat holding his shirt "Khaat, Abbys at home safe" she said softly "come on you ned to rest" her voice now soothing adn like the rythem of a lullaby ,gentel and caressing, she hoped it would calm her enouph that brain of Steven could stop her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Brian looked at her, unmoving. He could see the muggle drugs still heavy in her system. He knew, however, she was a seer. Immediately, he began to wonder of the information Robert was holding out was something about Abbey. If it turned out that he was, Brian was going to seriously hurt Robert. Brian felt like Abbey was his, and if Robert had let something happen, Brian was going to take him apart. However, he couldn't let Khaat see that right now. There was some weird reason Robert was sheltering her.

He looked at her calmly. "Khaat, if there was even the slightest chance that Abbey was in the least little bit of danger, would I honestly be fishing? Really? Come on. This is me. You know better. Khaat, you've never had muggle pain meds. I have. I can tell you from experience they make your sleep very weird. They make you dream some really bizarre things. Its the drugs. Trust me. Your body's system is so very magic oriented, I'm not surprised its spazzing from being given muggle drugs. I'm sorry about that. Really. We had no choice. Give it a few hours and it will pass. If you're still having those dreams, I'll go back and check on Abbey myself. I promise." He brushed the hair from her face and kissed her forehead. "I promise you, Khaat. Nobody's going to hurt her. I swear. Okay?"

She looked at him. It had seemed so real. When dreams were that real they had always been connected to her seer's abilities. Could it be he was right?

"Khaat, the muggle drug they gave you was very, very powerful," he soothed her. "If you're still having that dream when the drugs pass, I'll check it out. I swear. Right now, I want to be here with you. Alright?"
She nodded slowly. He laid his hand on hers and she relaxed her grip on his shirt. "Come sit with me for a bit. You can share my soda. That must have been some dream. Let's get your mind off it for now. Sit with me."

"Sorry, everybody," she said softly, not wanting to look at anyone.

"It's okay. If you felt any less about Abbey, I'd wonder about you," Brian laughed. He sat back down and gently pulled her onto his lap with him and picked up his fishing pole.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Steven moved to Ronata and held her he could tell she was a little shaken but not out wardly "Brian's got her now " he said softly to her she turned and held him "remind me never go to a muggle doctor " she said and gave a shiver , steven laughed "don't worry I have been threw a few and she'll be fine , sometimes people have a bad reaction to meds" he looked acoss at Brian his face saying his thoughts that he ahd heard what Robart had said and wondered the same thing, was what Khaat saw why Robert wouldn't talk.

Ronata sighed and faced Brain and khaat she gave a smile then looked at Steven "I still don't want any muggle doctor touching me" she said flatly the poked his chest 2or you get it mister" loking up at him she could not help but smile alittle , it was then she saw a tug on the fisdhing line "Steven, looks like you have a bite " she said grinning as he let her go and moved to the line reeling it in with his feet planted firmly on deck.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Brian wondered about whether Steven could bring in a deep sea fish on his feet. That just wasn't typically how it was done. Usually, a deep sea fisherman was seated, strapped into a chair that was bolted to the floor of the boat because there was always the possibility of trying to land a fish that had more strength than the sportsman did and no one wanted the sportsman to end up dragged into the sea from the desperate force a creature that was fighting for its life would exude. Brian was going to watch very closely in case he had to jump up, dump Khaat off his lap and keep Steven from falling in. He was hoping the crew members weren't very far away either. Some of these fish, like marlins, took several people to land.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:48 pm

steven moved ever so slowly to a chair straping down he began reeling in his catch his feet planted now on teh foot rests as Ronata moved to strap him in she chuckled as she moved in front of him. He slakened the line alittle then pulled back just enouph andagain this time the line went tought he was almost pulled from the chair but his harnes kept him soon after several minets he saw it a blue elongated bosy with along partuding noes "Sword fish" he said as he continued his reel in let out but ehn the line loosened but he continued to reel a crewman lent over bord puling the massive now exausted fish into the boat.

Ronata smiled moving to him she quickly with out thinking kissed him "well done" she said grining.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 pm

"Nice!" Brian grinned. "That will be excellent eating later. Great looking fish. Good job. Grilled swordfish can be a wonderful thing." It was a beautiful fish, and Khaat did like swordfish every bit as much as Brian did. It was a rare treat, though she didn't know why. Swordfish was affordable. However, fresh swordfish like this had a wonderful flavor all its own. And she was pleased it had happened here.

Khaat yawned, not meaning to. She curled into Brian and laid her head on his shoulder. "You are out of your mind with that stuff, you know that, don't you?" he said softly, rubbing her back affectionately. "You're not really resting."

"If Daddy were here, he could neutralize it," she yawned again.

"Ah, but he's not. So you need to do it the old fashioned way. You need to sleep it off. "

"Or the other old fashioned way. Drag around all day," she sighed. He laughed.

"That's an awful lot of work, Babe," he said, as she took his cola and drank a bit of it.

"I'll try not to be in the way."

"In the way? What are you talking about? No more muggle drugs for you. Ever. They make you weird," Brian laughed. "Never again. Remind me to tell your father. We are not doing this again if we have to do magic in front of muggles to do it."

"That's forbidden," she reminded him sleepily.

"So is temporary insanity from muggle drugs. Well, it should be forbidden. Especially for you. CLose your eyes. Maybe you'll actually go to sleep while you're up here with me. We can only hope."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Ronata moved to sit with Khaat and Brian while steven unclipped himself from the seat . "If I ever have to be in any situation where a muggle doctor treats me please put me in the phisc woard " she said softly with a smile "when I have my first child it will be in the safty of St mongos under Khaats capable hands " she said seeing the look on Stevens face . she cuckled and took a soda taking a drink she gave a soft hick up from the coldness she felt.

Steven smiled and moved to sit next to her taking the cold drink adn swiging it before returning it half empty , she raised an eye brow at him but just rested against him smiling " john was born in the back of our van janet went so fast she never made it to hospital, any way enoupht alk of babys and hospitals " he said liusgly tivckling Ronata where he knew she was "hey no fare I still haven't found your s" she said grining "and you won't" he said also chuckaling
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm

"Babies?" Khaat questioned in her sleep. "Who's having a baby?'"

Brian laughed out loud, looking at her and then at Steven and Ronata, "She's talking in her sleep. The drugs have her. Steven, remind me to tell Robert to give me a neutralizing potion. Well, maybe not. It does give us a bit of humor."

He felt his shoulder becoming a bit sticky. He looked again. Her wound was seeping. His shirt was becoming bloodstained. "Damn muggle stitches," he said softly. "Ronata, these stitches have to come out. Go to Angus, please and ask for the medical bag. Either of you feel like assisting me in clipping these out? I'm going to clip them out and then seal the wound magically."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Ronata moved from Steven and loked " I get it " she said and moved quickly to Angus for teh first aid kit , he hadned it to her ans she dove back placing it down next to Brian "we'll both help "Brian you hold her" she saids "sorry Brain but it needs a delacate touch " she said smiling as she took out the sizsors and tweezers. "your going to have to lay her flat " she said moving Khaats top to one side.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top