Summer Camping Trip - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer Camping Trip - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer Camping Trip

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Camping Trip - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Camping Trip

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Brienne also packed light, packing pretty much the same stuff as Daniel. She set up beside his sleeping bag. She was a light sleeper except around Daniel who bored her to near death with the stories he'd tell. She smiled warmly at him, sure that he was thankful for her company.

"Heh, Daniel, you brought a bow and arrow despite the fact that of both of us, I'm the only one that hunts. You don't even know how to use that weapon, do you?"

She was sure Daniel was hurt by that remark.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Khaat watched her father bring a large pitcher of tea out for everyone to share. It was flavored with citrus--with slices of orange, lemon, and lime. He had a tray of glasses with ice following him, and the tray placed itself on the table. "Help yourselves, " he smiled. He poured glasses out for those who told him they wanted some, including one for Khaat.

It was delicious tea, and it was cool and delightfully refreshing. She was sure he had made enough for anyone who wanted some, even if it was anyone who had showed up to camp. She watched Brian take a glass and he came to sit with her. "Phae looks lost," Brian said softly to her. "I might be able to help." He got up and opened a duffel. It had all kinds of things to do. Playing cards, music, baseball, cricket, soccer, and a muggle frizbee that had been enchanted for an odd little game where, after it was tossed the frizbee would do whatever it wanted, causing seriously more wizarding skills to catch it. Brian had played it with his men before, and it had kept them busy for hours.

"Anyone want to play a game? Have you ever played frizbee with a bewitched frizbee?" he asked the others.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Like every other little baby, though, sadly Miseria had to assume it for herself, Dakota slept really much. And the young mother wouldn't do anything to disturb this little angel from it's rest. Voice in her head was also quiet. It seemed that even this one enjoyed this moment of silence, and thought while they were all alone. Sighing quietly, she put the baby in it's bed, watching as Dakota breathed slowly, and deeply. She smiled weakly, it was still kind of weird empty feeling inside of her. She didn't eat normally, though, voice said her to do it. But she could't, again, she was blaming herself in everything!

She got out from the tent at the right moment. Brian asked about the game, and she nodded, though, her face didn't show actually no expressions what should say that she was interested in some games. "I've played freezbee, but not the enchanted one," she said quietly, coming closer to them. If Dakota would wake up, she'd hear her loud cry, so she didn't worry right now.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"It's a lot of fun," Brian laughed, "I'm not sure who enchanted this one, but it belongs to a friend of mine. One person throws it, and the frizbee sort of does whatever it wants. The skills is to catch it. It is definitely not an easy task."

"I'm in," Khaat laughed.

"Your father and I will babysit," Katherine said. "You all go and have a good time."

"Well, lets hope some others join. Perhaps they will if they see us having a good time. Shall we go?" he asked Khaat and Miseria, holding the frizbee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

She kind of imagined that this freezbee will do such thing if it's enchanted. Yet, she noded, as she didn't have anything better to do. "Sure," she replied to Khaat, and looked for a moment at the others. Even if they weren't coming, she wasn't afraid of making fool of herself. Yes, she played in a quidditch, but this flying dish was really hard to catch. But oh well - it was also time to have some fun, not to sit depressed. Though, the voice didn't add anything, it even didn't complain, she had no chances to disagree. That would make her feel only more worst.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Khaat was completely amazed at how the frizbee seemed to have a mind of its own, a lot like a Golden Snitch. It flew in every direction and did everything it could to avoid capture. It made Khaat laugh. She watched Brian dive for it several times and end up flat on his face in the grass. That made her laugh even harder. She could not remember laughing so much and having so much fun.

She caught the frizbee once, by sheer luck, as it flew by her, but it didn't intend to slow down. It just kept flying and it felt like the stupid thing was trying to yank her arm out of the socket. It finally slipped her grasp, and she found herself falling flat on top of Brian unexpectely, who hadn't had a chance to pick himself up off the grass yet. That made them both laugh like they had taken complete leave of their senses.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Brienne and Daniel watched the back-and-forth action between the enchanted frisbee. The werewolf girl clapped whenever someone had caught it. She noticed several vials in Daniel's belt, which contained a strange liquid.

"What is that?"

"Wolfsbane potion, just in case you go crazy tonight."

"Is tonight a full moon?"

"I don't know, that's why I have these, in case it is."

((I assume that if you have an alt, and you don't want to swap them for just minor dialogue, that you can play as them on your original account.))
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 pm

(ooc: It's probably not technically correct, but switching accounts for dialogue is such a pain in the butt. So i just get really lazy with it. LOL)

Khaat looked over and saw Daniel, the new Order member, and a young woman with him. "Come play if you want," Khaat called to them. "It really is a lot of...." she was cut off by the frisbee making a dive at her like it was attacking her.

"Oh no you don't!'' Brian's arm flew up to block the stupid thing from hitting her, and when he looked, he realized he'd accidently caught the thing. "Well! Would you look at that!" He helped Khaat up to her feet as he got up. "Ready to go again?"

"Sure. Throw it," Khaat said, going back to her position in the open area.

"Ok. You asked for it. Here it goes." He threw it again, and the game was back on.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Daniel got up to play with them, but not Brienne.

Daniel waited for the frisbee to be thrown to him, but then he remembered Brienne.

"Hey Khaat, is there going to be a full moon tonight? If there is, then I have to know because I have some wolfsbane for Brienne."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 am

"Hm..I don't think so," Khaat frowned. "She's probably better to take it than not if she has any doubt, but I know that wolfsbane doesn't taste good. I'll ask my father. He seems to just know those things. ..." She watched the frisbee take a dive for her head, as if it wanted to hit her. "Whoa!" she exclaimed, ducking. "Look out, Daniel! I think its headed your way! I think it's on the attack." She was hoping he could catch the silly thing, but that was not an easy task. It sounded easy, but this frisbee did not want to be caught. She was anxious to see a taste of how skilled the new Order member really was.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top