Summer Camping Trip - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer Camping Trip - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer Camping Trip

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Camping Trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Camping Trip

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Really, Miseria didn't notice that the one who Khaat was holding was Dakota, not Abbey. They seemed so little, both of them, and that was why she could't recognize her. Happens. She took her baby, and smiled softly at her. She was her treasure, and that was all what mattered. Mommy's here now.

Then she saw a man coming at her, and raised her eyebrows when Khaat told her that this is Brian. She studied him closely, realizing that he didn't look the way like he really could harm someone. Yes, she knew that he had rescued a lot of children from muggles, but that didn't change the fact. Strangely, she couldn't trust much of people anymore. The little voice inside her head what she was having since the birth was telling her always the right things. Strange, but true.
“It's always nice to meet someone who's close friend to Khaat,“ she said, and holding Dakota carefully, she shook his hand, but let it quickly go.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Ronata took Abby and held her she felt funny holding a baby like she had done it before she could not help but glance to Steven who just smiled at her and abby. "your doing fine" he said softly reasuringly to her she looked down at abby who lay asleep in her arms. she felt Steven's arm move behind her holding Abbys head but at the same time holdhing her too she could not help but lean against him finding his closeness brought her security ans confidense she needed. It unnerved her she had becoime so comfortable around steven so quick but yet she liked it the look in his eyes the touch of him against her even if it was by acident sometimes.
She watched as Khaat moved to another woman and Brian returned Steven did not move his arm one inch from her "hello Brian, good to see you again." she said smiling as she saw all the logs folowing behind him
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 pm

OOC: Ok, I really do somehow need to make myself understood. I was holding BOTH babies, you all! I don't know how I didn't get that across, but I had one baby in each arm.

"I hope you know that my home is also your home and Dakota's," Brian smiled at Miseria. "You're always welcome." He felt an uneven energy the instant his hand contacted Miseria. Something was just simply not right. He said nothing and did not change his expression from the warm smile it had, but he did need to talk to Robert. He hadn't felt this sensation many times, but it just never boded well. He hoped this time he was wrong. He did not want to be right about Khaat's daughter's health--or rather, the lack of it. It raised his concern for her and for Dakota.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:09 pm

OT: Yes, and I took Dakota... I don't need Abbey right now XD XD

Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm

OOC: I know that. Ronata has Abbey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 pm

OT: OK, now that we all know who has who, we can continue... I guess.

Miseria only gave him a nod, and looked down at her little child. “Yes, I know that. Khaat already told me,“ she grinned at him. She wasn't the only one about who the stories were told. But about her, no one told any fairytales. She didn't notice any change in him. She didn't actually care. She was feeling perfect – now that she had the closest thing in her arm. She stepped away from everybody, and entered the tent, where was supposed to ber her room, and sat on her bed, where she just started humming to Dakota, smiling softly at her.

OT: sorry, had no ideas what to write XD
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:15 pm

The whole camping affair seemed like a Lupin family reunion and Phaedra felt hideously out of place. Awkwardly playing with the strap of her duffle bag, she made her way over to where the small party of people were. She didn’t know any of them apart from that. Robert had probably stowed away somewhere with his Iced Tea and Phaedra wasn’t really sure what she was supposed to think about that. She was still on Ouzo and was pretty sure there was some in the kitchen cupboard inside the tent. The camping trip also seemed to be an opportunity to make an outdoor crèche. Working with children was brilliant but there was only so many you could take in one go. There were two babies there who barely looked old enough to even truly comprehend anything about it. Phaedra knew she wouldn’t have brought her own infant there but she wasn’t the mother to those children and she knew when to keep her mouth shut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Daniel skulked out of the shadows of the trees. He had nothing but a bow, some arrows, a knife, a sleeping bag, and a lantern. He didn't appear happy, since he felt an outcast as well. A man among women, at least it wasn't too bad. He could protect them, at least, if any harm were to come to them. He was a trained OOtP member.

"Hi guys", unfortunately, he didn't come across as very tough.

He set up his sleeping bag in the camp a little bit away from where the women slept. His bow and arrow was placed beside it on the ground, as well as the knife and lantern.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm

steven moved from Ronata as he saw a young boy walk up "hi there, welcome to the camp out" he said smiling to him "set up anywhere you like, I see you travel light like me" he said pointing to the bed roll that sat beside Ronata's tent to his left. "thats Ronata , I'm Steven walker , make your self at home I think the fires about done so the camp out will start soon, Khaats over thre talking to some one Roberts in teh tent making some teaconcotion and brians puting to getehrthe fire , I think." he chuckled looking back at Ronata he could see she looked a natral mother with Abby in her arms he could not help but smile a little.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 pm

"I do travel light, sir. It's the way I'd been taught. By the way, I'm an Order of the Phoenix member, so I mean no harm to anyone" Daniel said to the man. Daniel did look young, but he really was 19. "I'll make sure no harm comes anyone's way. Oh, and my friend Brienne is coming soon. She's a werewolf, though, I don't think there's a full moon coming."

Daniel sat down upon the sleeping bag and smiled. "I guess I'm not the only guy then. By the looks of it, I thought I was."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top