Summer Camping Trip
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer Camping Trip Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer Camping Trip

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Camping Trip Empty Summer Camping Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Khaat and her family was one of the first to arrive. It only took a moment for them to set up their wizarding tent that had several different rooms in it, and two large sleeping rooms, one for women and one for men. It was furnished inside with bright fabrics and looked to the untrained eye as if it were out of an Arabian Nights story. It had many pieces of handcarved mahogany wood furniture pieces that had elegant inlays, brass and glass lighting and accessories, counless deep comfortable cushions on the floor in elegant fabrics and colors. There were chairs that were also deep and comfortable, and a beautiful tapestry rug on the floor. The beds were as soft as a cloud. Khaat was pleased that they had upgraded to a bigger and better tent. There was even an antique handcarved crib for Abbey. They'd thought of everything.

She was sharing this tent with Brian, Abbey,Dakota, her parents, and had room for Miseria if Mis chose to come. In fact, she was truly hoping she would come.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Summer Camping Trip Empty Re: Summer Camping Trip

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Ronata aprated to the spot Khaat had told her about it was beatutiful as was atent already set up she thought about the one she had brought it paled in comparason to that. But she found a quiet spot to set up thank full of the shade of the trees she knew it would provide shade from the sun and peace and quiet if she wanted to just think.

She hoped Steven would be there but knew he was a very busy man it would be nice she thought if he did show maybe they could even get some time alone as she had felt and seen in his eyes in the cafe when he calmed her down that there was something there for her. But sdhe was not going to push it she had to get her own life on track first.

After puting up her tent she walked to the bigger one and called out "hello anyone here?" she asked hoping she ahd not missed the ocupants of it.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Steven apeared and chuckled "Khaat " he said softly but saw a smaller tent styucked to one side and smiled "Ro" he said softly his bed roll tucked under his arm he liked sleeping under the stars he placed it next to her tent and walked around the perimater before heading towards the bigger tent he smiled as he saw Ronata already there he had a feeling she had headed out earlier than him as he had to tend to the animals before he could leave.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Khaat had picked up Abbey in one hand and Dakota in the other, one baby resting comfortably on each shoulder, and was walking the floor with them to spend some time with each of them. Carrying two newborns at once was just a skill one learned quickly at St. Mungos. But so far neither baby was crying, and that was a plus.

She smiled when she saw Steven and Ronata arrive. "Come in," she said, "Daddy's making iced tea of some sort. You know him, Steven. It always has to be something different. And Mom's getting out some sort of salty snack mix she made before she came. Did you two get settled alright? I hope that we have a lot of people show up. I'm looking forward to it. Iced tea for both of you? I'm positive it is some sort of summery concoction all his own.

"Brian is out looking for some firewood for tonight, I believe," she told Steven. "I don't think he'll be gone very long."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Khaat told Miseria about the summer camping with family, and friends, and with long hesitatment, she finally desided that she'd better go. Not only because she wanted to be with her daughter who Khaat took with her, but nature was also good for health, and so on, and on. Anyways, a lot of lectures what her parents once told her were rounding in her head.
After the birth, Miseria went trough a little change. Her hair was now golden brown, but still the same lenght, and even a bit curly. She wasn't much into extreme changes, however, she'd love to see herself once as a different person.

When she arrived to the forest of dean, she looked around, sighing quietly. She was far away from the place where she attacked... -Ah, stop it! It was in the past, and forget already about it! she reminded herself. It kind of helped her to live now with someone who was “inside“ her head, and telling what's better and what's not. Really. No, she wasn't mad. Instead, she was feeling more sane, calm, and good as ever, though, on the outside she looked more depressed than ever.

She already noticed that some people were there, and also one man who she didn't know, but the woman... Ah, whatever, she was stranger to her as well. „Hello Khaat,“ she said in a calm, but somewhat distant voice. She didn't know if she was really welcomed here, but oh well – she was already here, though, she can always take her baby, and leave if they want so. Then she looked at two other adults. „Hello. My name is Miseria, and it's nice to meet you.“
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Ronata smiled seing Khaat with two babies in her arms "may I hold one, you nevr know in a few year i may have one of my own " she said she felt Stevens arm around her waist as they moved towards her . she was comfortable with him doing that "yes Khaat we did we had a rather intresting night " she said now she blushed seeing the grin on Stevens face . she nudged him to say not a word and gave a soft chuckle to him.

she heard a voice behind ehr and turned "hi im Ronata this is steven Walker" she said placing her hand on stevens chest as she introduced him to her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Apparating to the Camping Destination, Phaedra appeared with a crack in the middle of the Forest of Dean. She stumbled a bit but quickly regained her balance – well, for the most part. She righted herself after a moment and looked around, spotting two tents a few meters away. Phaedra figured that where she was stood was a good place to set up her tent and put her bag on the floor. She unzipped the duffle and took a small square of cloth from inside. She unfolded it and put it down on the grass. Once that was done she took her wand from behind her ear and flicked it at the material. Once the tent was erected, Phaedra pulled the material back and stepped inside to look around.

It was simple in decoration with little oil lamps dotted around the room. The colour scheme was mainly deep reds and browns which suited Phaedra fine. She sat herself in one of the armchairs near the already crackling fire and gathered herself for a few moments before springing from the chair and walking outside to retrieve the bag. She wasn’t sure how the camping scenario was going to go but she hoped it would be a good holiday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:58 pm

steven smiled at the new woman as Ronata introduced him and herself , he could not help but slip hi arm around her waist but felt the nudge he pulled back a little for only a moment as he saw the smile on Ronatas face and replaced it " You must be Khaats adopted daughter , I have heard all about you from Khaat " he said feeling Ronata lean back on his slightly showing she didn't mind what he was doing nor how he held her. Out the corner of his eyes he noticed some one else turn up now feeling somewhat out numbered as he realised he was the only male there so far.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Miseria looked at both of them. Seemed to be a lucky couple. Watching them with quite an emotionless face, she finally nodded. „It's nice to meet both of you,“ she said, and looked at the other, paler woman, who sat a little bit away from them. She didn't bother to greet her, she was polite enough, and it seemed that she didn't even want to be a part of this conv anyways.
„Where's Dakota, Khaat?“ she asked, turning now at her mother. She didn't say anything about what Steve told her. She would be actually surprised if she'd meet one family friend who doesn't know anything about all of them. Khaat was friendly, and always did all of the introducion before she could even blink with her eyes.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 pm

ooc: Steven is not the only male. robert and brian are there too. brian is out getting firewood and robert is in the kitchen in the tent making iced tea, remember?

"She's right here--in my arms, Mis," Khaat said, handing Abbey to Ronata. "You can take her if you like," Khaat said, a bit concerned that Mis had not apparently seen that one of the two babies she held was Dakota. "I see you've met most everyone. Steven is Daddy's next door neighbor and a friend of mine. Ronata is staying with Steven right now and is new here from Romania. Who knows? Maybe she's from someplace close to your hometown. She only got here a couple days ago. "

She saw Brian walking back to camp with an enormous load of firewood following him, floating in the air. "Ah, and here comes Brian right now." She watched him stack the wood a short distance from the large community fire ring and said, "Brian, this is my daughter, Miseria. Mis, this is Brian. He's been my best friend since we were little kids. "

"Very nice to meet you, Miseria," Brian smiled, reaching out to shake hands.

"Excuse me just a moment," Khaat said. "I'll be right back." Khaat was pleased to see Phae here. She went over to her campsite. "Hey, Phae! I'm glad you came. My father is making some sort of summer iced tea. You're welcome to come over and join us if you like. We'd love to have you come over. You should see how Abbey's grown. Oh, my new granddaughter is here too."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top