Joseph O'Connor's House - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Joseph O'Connor's House - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Joseph O'Connor's House

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joseph O'Connor's House - Page 15 Empty Re: Joseph O'Connor's House

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:20 pm

"Nothing Special!" he yelled back "Just a Phantom no big deal!" (He climed onto the phantom and looked around. No one was on board.) "What the?" he thought then looked behind him. Just like he thought. (A Titan)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:28 pm

"Need help?" asked Mariana using Acchio to get her Firebolt.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:30 pm

"Nah, I'm good" he said sprting off the Phantom and jumping onto the Titan. (His shields pinged intensenly as he hit the shied but he go tot he back. After 5 minutes he had sestroyed the reactor core then jumped off the Titan, landing at the front door watching the Titan exploding.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:34 pm

"Are you crazy!?You can destroy Joseph's house with this explosion!" she said covering her head to evict pieces of rock that flew over it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:36 pm

"It vaporises itself" he then replied still looking at the explosion. (The Titan seemed to evaportae into itself.) "No biggie"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Betsy wasn't paying attention to anything that was happening, because it was very confusing. She decided to go home, she thanked joseph for his hospitallity and left. She said " I wasn't paying attention to anything that was happening, because it was very confusing. I've decided to go home. Thank you Joseph for your hospitallity. I will leave now."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:42 pm

[Talk about speaking your mind]

"See ya Betsy" he said wlaking back inside "Sory about that...this stuff happens to me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Mariana walked behind him: "Yeah we have another for Clumsy contest!" muttered Mariana
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:45 pm

"I guess" he said looking around "And I forgotto say something. Nice place you got here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:48 am

"Bye Betsy!" Piper waved as she appeared out of now where. She decided to give herself the rest of the tour. "So what to do now?" she asked with a smile.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top