Joseph O'Connor's House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Joseph O'Connor's House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Joseph O'Connor's House

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joseph O'Connor's House Empty Joseph O'Connor's House

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Joseph O'Connor's House L350833

Joseph's family had a benign summer residence in England, and it was called O'Connor Manor. It was a mansion that had been in the family for a few generations, but was always kept tidy by the family's house elves.

Joseph was bored and hoped some friends would come over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Joseph O'Connor's House Empty Re: Joseph O'Connor's House

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Betsy was riding her threstral who was getting very tired carrying her everywhere becuase of her er... fatness. So she landed it on Josephs street and wondered by.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:35 pm

Mariana was passing by on her thestral and landed down to see her new neighbrow.She looked around and since she didn't know where are door at this biiiiiig house she yelled: "Hey does anyone live here?" witing for answer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Betsy's threstral wondered over to mariana's threstral. "Hey Mariana, I forgot you were the only other person here that has a threstral for a pet, how cool is that. Anyway, I'm probably going to go knock on Joseph's door. Do you know joseph. He is in slytherin."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Joseph, hearing the door being knocked, ran to it, and opened it, quite flustered to see Betsy. "Hey there! And... who is this?" he said, pointing to Betsy's friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:04 pm

"Mariana" betsy said. Then very quiety so only Joseph could hear she said. "She is in hufflepuff. I know how you feel about that, but she nice really." Then she pulled out a chocolate frog and chewed off its head.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Piper saw Mariana walk into a house, then she saw the crazy hair of Betsy. "I wonder who's house this is." She began walking up to the front door.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Joseph managed to smile slightly at Mariana, and welcomed both the girls into his house. "Welcome to my family's summer residence," Joseph told them. Joseph was amazed at how much Betsy ate, but found it charming.

Joseph then saw Piper behind Betsy and Mariana, and welcomed her, too, into the home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Betsy was on her third frog, then she dug into her purse and pulled out a whole bunch more. "Want any?" She asked them.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Joseph told Betsy that he would have one, as he was somewhat hungry. "Margaret? Fetch me and my friends some drinks, would you?" Joseph shouted. A rather healthy-looking house elf scurried in to the room, bowed, and hurried off to what was to be presumed the kitchen. "Those house elves are so helpful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top