Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 pm

(( I know that I wasn't in the thread but I'm going to post here to help myself basically))

Emmanuelle walked down the corridor as she must have sworn she heard her husband screaming. "Melissa, I got it from here thanks."said Emmanuelle softly as she turned to Matt and the others. "Matt love, Sophia is alright she's awake but she's very weak from losing alot of blood!"said Emmanuelle softly. "Although she did tell me what happened, and I wasn't very pleased when I found out what happened to our daughter!"said Emmanuelle softly. "Follow me, I'll show you to her room so you can all see her and talk to her but like I said be careful for she's very weak."said Emmanuelle.

Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Nick followed emmanule to were Sophia was
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 am

As Sophia seen her mother walked in with Nick, Andrew and her farther behind her she smiled warmly at everyone but Nick. "Mom I want him out of my room NOW!" said Sophia angrily as the machinces that were attached to her started beeping. "Sophia Annabelle Lestrange, control your temper before you hurt yourself!"said Emmanuelle softly. "Fine I will, but I want him out."said Sophia. "Sophia sweetie, just let him explain himself before you throw him out ok?"Emmanuelle asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:07 am

If Nick was going to be yelled at then he'll leave "Im Sorry Soph Ne'os used legimancy to corrupt me and because of my power I did what he wanted" Nick told her as he left the room
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:08 am

Andrew quickly walked over to Sophia and tried to smile, but the stinging on his face became worse and worse, as well as his shoulder, which was bleeding pretty bad. "How are you?" he asked softly knowing she had been hurt very bad. Sectumsempra. A terrible curse at that. Who could have come up with a curse such as that?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:16 am

"I'm ok, I have to take a blood potion every hour but other then that I'm fine."said Sophia weakly. "My mom can heal your face and you shoulder for you Andrew if you want her to."said Sophia as she coughed. "So what happened after I passed out?"Sophia asked Andrewq and her father Sophia. All Sophia could remember is Nick attacking her and fading in and out and then darkness. As Sophia tried to rmember everything she winced as her head started hurting from remembering everything.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 am

Nick stoped at the door "Then i realized what i was doing then i did everything I could to help" Nick told her as his eyes turned red and his powers were going to take him ove he pulled out his wand "No Not Now" Nick said to himself loud enough for everyone else to hear it

Last edited by Nick Potter on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 am

Sophia looked at Nick as her eyes turned red. "If you were that strong and powerful as you calm you are you could have prevented it!"said Sophia angrily. As Emmanuelle gave her a glare she calmed down. "You maybe all power and strong, but is this waht you want hurting your friends when you can't control it?"Sophia asked him softly but weakly. "If it is, it's not the Nick I know or shall I say used to know."said Sophia weakly. "I don't know you anymore Nick, you changed and it's not for the good either!"said Sophia weakly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:27 am

"I know i just need help controling them witch is why your dad is helping me or I think he is" Nick told heras he pulled out his wand No I need to stop this Nick thought to himself as he tried to put his wand away he couldent "Crucio" Nick cast at a mirrior then the spell hit him in the fore head because it bounced off the mirror then he fell down
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top