Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

Andrew looked at the portkey on the table. His arm wanted to grab it and go. Yet he resisted easily. He sighed and nodded at Nick. Matt would most like be able to get them in there withouth getting themselves killed as well. Or at least try.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Knockturn Battle

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 am

Nick fell on the ground and passed out his power was controling him he wasent controling his power
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 am

Andrew didn't move still and only watched as Nick lied there on the ground. Almost immediatly, doctors came over to him and gave him some medicine which they believed was the work. Andrew almost...felt glad when he saw Nick on the ground. He didn't know why though.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 am

Nick got back up "Wipe that smirk off your face" Nick told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 am

Andrew had been smirking? He then figured out that he had been and changed his facial expression to a blank one. He wondered how Sophia had been, as Nick had hurt her pretty bad. He continued to sit there and then looked at some of the cuts he had. He was still bleeding out on his shoulder and a few cuts on his legs. He ignored it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 am

Matt had heard news about a little scuffle in Diagon Alley. He had went to investigate, and had to question a few eye witnesses. One of them had mentioned a young woman around graduate age. Described her the same way as he would Sophia, and at once he knew it was her. Why was Sophia always getting in trouble, he sighed and apparated outside of St.Mungos. He knew Sophia was strong, she would pull through she always did. He entered the hospital and walked up to the counter, the front desk lady immediately knew what he was doing and nodded. "Is my wife here?" he asked them. She didn't reply, so she must not of heard him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 am

"Matt," he said getting up and walked over to him. As he walked, he felt the wind go against his face and it stung. He must've scraped his face as well and again ignored it. "Sophia is alright. It was a pretty grueling battle though." He gestured over to Nick and he looked beat up as well.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 am

"Matt I did it I got more power than Neos and lost control" Nick told him ready to be yelled at by matt
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 am

"Hi, I'm afraid we haven't met," he said to Andrew. "But you do seem oddly familiar..." he said, his eyes drifting to Nick. "Don't worry, I'll inform the Ministry and we can see what we can do. But I highly doubt you've got more power than Ne'Os. I've never felt anything more powerful than him." he said. "I know Sophia's alright, she's a strong girl. But she's always getting into this kind of trouble. I need to keep a closer eye on her," he said to Andrew again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 am

"He's got my friend," he said abruptly still feeling some stinging in his face "he's poinsed her mind. He's got her convinced that if she stays with him, she will be alright. Shes a Hogwarts student as well." He then also noticed that the Minister had not noticed him. Figures. "I'm Danny's brother," he said calmly "but we can talk about that another time. Can you get her away from him?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top