A student of darkness riseth - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A student of darkness riseth - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A student of darkness riseth

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A student of darkness riseth - Page 9 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 am

Sophia landed softly beside Andrew and took out her wand and followed Andrew to the house. "Are you two ok?"Sophia asked them softly hoping that they were at lease some ok and they weren't badly hurt. "How in the hell are we going to get through there?!?"Sophia asked panicking. As she pointed her wand at the door she shouted. "Bombarda Maxima!" hoping to at lease explode the door open.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 am

Ne'Os quickly flicked his wand the barrier he placed around the room shrunk dramatically it now only encompassed Nerissa and Ne'Os the torture curse ceased to exist by the shields power passing through it. "Good dear child good one last thing the torture was helpful to weaken your will for now but that wont be forever you may feel that you can resist but know this will happen again if you do and it will be much worse." he said his eyes flashing black so she would know he would use much more than a blade covered in vampire blood if she did ever resist him. He placed the dagger back in his robes he would clean it later. "Now stand take your wand from your pocket you and i shall wait for the order to arrive. He looked at Nick and smiled darkly his fang showed. "Legilimens" he said pointing the elder wand at him. "Lets relive your worst fears Nick i shall break you with out touching you, as my creation you must serve me" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:54 am

[Sorry, Did you see that I edited Nerissa's reply, Ne'Os?]
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:54 am

Andrew stepped back at the door exploded. He looked at the door that led to the basement and saw it was now open. Thank you magic. He quickly ran down the stairs and saw Ne'os, Nerissa and Nick all there. He saw Nick on the ground almost dead and Nerissa in pain. Andrew had to make a hard decision, but he went after Nick. He knelt next to him and then casted some healing spells. "Nick you alright?" he asked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 am

"I need to go to st mungos" Nick said passing out
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:57 am

Andrew looked at Nick and then swore. They were going to lose him if he didn't get medical attention. "Sophia," he said "can you help him?" He then turned his attention to Ne'os and Nerissa. He held up the Siren and aimed the sights to his face. "You got me once with a cheap shot," he snarled furiously "but it won't happen again. Let her go or I'll kill you!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 am

"She is free to leave but she wont want to anymore will you dear?" he asked ready to use the imperius curse on her if he needed. "But go ahead Andrew fire at me kill me we both know what will happen if you kill me. I will simple come back." he said smiling darkly at him his fangs showing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 am

"My pleasure," he said and began to rapidly fire the trigger. Bullets then flew to Ne'os and it was in a jagged flow as well. He then quickly walked over to Nerissa and knelt next to her. "Nerissa," he said softly "are you alright?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 am

The bullets hit the shield and ceased to exist "silly you should know i used the same magic that i did to make the robes of deaths hand. the bullets dont work on those either" he said rolling his eyes. "look at nick" he said faking suprise as he temporarily gave Nick half of his magic and gave him one mental command "Kill them."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 am

"NICK!"said Sophia running over towards him and started healing him as much as she could with healing spells. "I can heal him some, but I'm in training and I don't know ALL the healing spells we need to get him to St. Mungo's fast so my mother or Khaat can take care of him."said Sophia calmly. "I don't even think Andrian is able to heal him all the way and he's been a healer longer then me!"said Sophia. Sophia looked at Andrew and Nerissa who was hurt badly as well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top