Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 am

"Hello, Lucas," smiled Andrian as he held his hands out, waiting for him to shake his hand. "A pleasure to meet you," he told Lucas. He looked at him for a moment, his gesture, the way he talked to others and his features, he admired him. Then he turned to Emmanuele and laughed when she said that she felt old when he called her Mr.Lestrange. "I'm sorry, i'll remember next time," he said. He looked over her shoulders and he noticed Nikki sitting alone, eating and drinking at the tables and he decided to go and ask her for a dance, it was a party afterall he didn't like people feeling left out. So, he turned to look at the others and smiled at them. "Happy graduation, Sophia. I'm glad you like my present," he told Sophia and laughed when she said she wasn't going to take it off. He was glad she liked it, he had spent a long time trying to make it really clever and special just for her. "Will you excuse me for a second," Andrian held an index finger out in front of him and continued to walk towards Nikki.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 am

Sophia looked from Andrian to Nikki and nodded. "Go ahead Andrian, I'll talk to you and her later."said Sophia softly. "Good luck."said Sophia hugging him to let him know she was here for him as a sisterly like best friend. "I'm getting alot of presents, I gotten a necklace from sister and a bracelet from Andrian."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "You want to dance or something Lucas?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia hoped he would yes seeing how she wanted to dance with him on the dance floor.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:31 am

Nikki had been tapping to the sound, beat and rhythm of music. Gosh, she thought, what am I truly doing here? Torturing myself by seeing everyone has got someone to talk to. Nikki shook her head and drank a bit of soda. Nah, she thought, she was just getting silly now. She just wished she could talk to Sophia and that was it, but she was a social butterfly, Nikki was kind of anti-social. Nikki ate a bit of chips and drank more soda. She wondered if there was going to be some finale. Perhaps she could sing later on, Nikki thought, yeah, singing is good.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 am

Andrian stopped dead on his track once he thought he was in a good distant from Nikki, then tapped her shoulders. "Hey, Nikki!" he said happily, even though he knew that she was still upset with him. He never mean't to have hurt her or ignore her, he had just been able to get back from work and hang out with his friends and family again, yet she never seem to understand. "You look stunning today," he told her, hoping that would lift her mood up a bit. He didn't want her mad at him or anyone else as well, he wanted her to know he never forggotten about her or mean't to ignore her. "Sorry, that i haven't spoken to you in a long time, never realized how much i've missed you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 am

"YES!" Lucas immediately accepted. Lucas gulped and wanted to die because he had just humiliated himself then. "I mean, yes, I'd love to dance with you," Lucas told Sophia, glad she asked and that he didn't waste time asking her. Lucas smiled his killer smile at her and put his hand out, waiting for Sophia to take his hand so he could guide her to the dancefloor and dance - worried though, he may step on his toes, so this made him a bit sweaty and nervous.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 am

To tell the truth, Miseria wasn't impressed when she saw one Slytherin girl hugging Elijah. Actually, for her, he even seemed to get all the girls he wanted. Especially with all the looks he had, and probably with the talent what he got. Yet, she had to raise her eyebrows when he sat next to them, behind the same table, and then looked at Fauve. She was cute, sweet little girl with her piggy tails, but then she had to look down at her stomach. Not like any other girls would, she didn't even blush, but smirked. „I thought the dress would hide it,“ she said, looking now up at them.
„I'm a teenage mommy now,“ said about the disappearance of the belly, and then laughed shortly. „Kind of.“

Then took Fauve matters in her own hands, making Miseria realize that even a five year old girl can act like a grown up, however, she has seen such kids before. Well manered, and from a good family, though, she didn't know from where this little girl was from. Yet, she heard this little strange mixture of different accents, french and bulgarian, which meant that she has been living in both of the countries for some time. „Isn't he?“ she smiled at a little girl, who said that her daddy is silly. Happens, though. She was going to offer this little child a hand to shake it, acting a little bit politely, but she already was back at Elijah, emberracing him with the best she had.

„Oh, but I'm sure he gives his best to make your childhood good,“ she said, looking now only at Fauve, raising her eyebrows again when she started turning Eli's hair into different colors. What a nice way to discover a magic, now isn't it?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:07 am

Nikki turned and saw Andrian and rolled her eyes. "Hello Andrian," Nikki replied, reluctantly. She was worried she might blow her cool and fight with him here. God, she wondered, why did he always show up at the best things and make Nikki feel awful. "You don't look bad yourself, and thank you," Nikki replied to him. She then heard him say the pathetic word, 'sorry'. Well, she thought, sorry doesn't make up for all the times that she'd thought about him and would cry. Sorry doesn't make it all go away. Sorry should only ever be used if you bump into someone, Nikki growled to herself. She then heard him say that she would never realize how much he's missed her. Nikki shook her head and sniffled. She didn't want to say 'ok' or anything, for that matter. But it seems she would now need to let go of the past and move on, but it hurt her too much. Andrian seemed to have plenty of time for Sophia, her sister, but not herself. Nikki was going to forgive him, just then, but thought that if he had time for Sophia, why not Nikki. "It's been a really long time," Nikki replied, quite icily.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 am

Sadly, Fauve wasn’t being as best behaved as she could have been but she was always eager to make herself known to people who were lower key than Julia. She didn’t like loud people which was why she found Eli so welcoming that day in Paris. He was the escape from the flocks of scantily clad women trying to doll her up for their favourite artist who also now happened to be her illustrious father. Fauve seemed happy enough though and settled with turning Eli’s hair the same colour she’d turned her “nanna’s” the week before which was bright neon pink. Now, this didn’t bother Eli as much as the blue, yellow and various other colours as he did tend to wear quite a bit of pink but you wouldn’t be able to tell seeing as most of his clothes were covered in paint. Even his school robes were which was probably why he didn’t wear them much.

Looking up when Miseria spoke, Eli smiled. “There’s nothing wrong with that, Mis.” He tried to reassure her, grabbing a napkin from the table. He quickly folded it into an origami bird and charmed it to fly around Fauve to keep the little girl entertained. When resounding giggles floated up from beside him, Eli continued. “It just means that you’ve been blessed with something that others have yet to dream about,” he glanced at Jamie meaningfully, hoping to convey some sort of message to her that she should enjoy the pregnancy and the thought of having a child even if it was a bit of a daunting task at first. “I can help you – both of you – whenever and if ever you need me.”

Of course he was deadly serious. Any excuse to bugger off and disappear from school would do him but he wanted to help them, especially if they needed it. He’d been alone with Fauve and although he’d done his best he was sure she was missing a female influence and he learned incredibly quickly that no woman of his choosing in Paris would keep Fauve happy because most of them were his models and you couldn’t ask for much more than a pose and a demonstration of what she knew outside the art world. He’d done well enough but he could have done better. More cats would have been Fauve’s choice but he would have picked a normal home life, some serious roots being put down and he would have wanted her to make friends a hell of a lot easier than she did. She was around grownups far too much. But then again, Eli could only hope that she didn’t outgrow him by the time he was out of Hogwarts and ready to be a full-time father without anything in his way.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Lily felt more than a little odd coming to the graduation party, but she also knew she couldn't miss any party. It was just against her logic and nature. Plus she knew at least one of her relatives would be there, so it would be good for her to catch up with them. She had only really seen Lysander and Hugo of late. Her other cousins were either caught up in studies or already finished school. Her brothers meanwhile...well they got caught up in their own lives.

Lily wondered sometimes what her life would have been like if she wasn't a Potter, and she really didn't like it. Sure it sucked to be known as the girl who lost her father, a guy that everyone seemed to know better than her, but she loved her family very much. It felt nice to be the baby, to be coddled.

Lily walked in, her red hair all over the place and wearing a girly dress. Because that's what's expected right? She glanced around, trying to find a familar face. She spotted a few, but none she exactly wanted to talk to. Then she spotted Andrian and Nikki, deciding that they were probably her best bet. She skipped over in her usual flurry of excited movement.

"Hi guys!" Lily exclaimed excitedly. She felt as though she hadn't seen either Nikki or Andrian in a long time. Then she noticed things were a tad awkward. Why was Nikki giving Andrian the icy treatment? Lily never really noticed what happened in the world around her.

Lily's Outfit:

Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Elijah Krum wrote:Elijah turned his attention to Jamie and smiled widely at her. "How are you?" He asked, genuinely interested.

Jamie smiled as Miseria. Before pregnancy she had showed up to all of the parties that she could. But now she just had no energy. At least she never got morning sickness. Jamie figured that was the baby saying 'I love you'. She had taken to calling the baby 'Billy' but only in her head. It was just to shaming to do in frount of everyone else. And Elijah had come over. She was so happy with Eli and Mis. Just so happy. "I'm good. Thanks" she said to Eli with a smile. So much better now..
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top