Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 7 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:03 am

"Andrian your my husband best and my daughter's best friend as well, please call me Emmy instead of Mrs. Lestrange it makes me feel old."said Emmanuelle laughing. "Indeed it has Andrian, I haven't seen you in god knows how long."said Emmanuelle honestly. Emmanuelle lauged when Lucas told her she must be Sophia's sister. "Aw... thankyou your to sweet, but I'm Sophia's mother and you must be Lucas Sophia told me alot about you."said Emmanuelle smiling.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party! - Page 7 Empty Re: Sophia and Julia's End of the Year Party!

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am

Louis saw the girl who introuduced herself as Sophias mother. "Hello ma'am am Louis Weasley from the Weasley family. And Sophias friend." He said.

((You know a death eater attack wouldnt be so bad for this party))
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:51 pm

((We have another purpose - Jamie and Eli. Haha.))

Jamie walked in. She feared she was late but found that people we still filtering in. It had taken her a bit to get her look right but found that she still looked as if she had just rolled out of bed. Her hair was messy, she was wearing no makeup, and she dress was unflattering. It turns out that it is extreamly hard to dins an attractive dress when you had a lump sticking out of your body. But with the loose waist Jamie had sacrificed style for staring, as the lump was barely visable now. At least her shoes were comfy. She was tired already just seeing the room. Flashing lights were very unhappy-making for the baby. Uh, a slight headache was coming on. Gingerly she crossed the room and sat in a chair. She could see Sophia talking to Andrian Potter and felt no need to interupt their conversation. She figured if someone wanted to talk to her they would.

Outfit and look:
Spoiler:
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Miseria was actually hesitating before entering the whole party. She didn't have the exact outfit for such parties, and she even wondered if someone would like to see her there. As always, she was probably the only one from Hufflepuff there. And it was true. When she looked around, she didn't see any of her housemates there. Sighing quietly, she continued for searching for familiar faces. She saw Andrian there, and he was talking with his friends. For a moment she thought that she'd go and say hi, but then she just rolled her eyes. No, that would just ruin everything. Like She always does, actually. Also she saw Andrew, but then again, she held herself back from going to talk with them. Actually, she even doupted that someone was interested in her. She wasn't much of a good company.
Like before the pregnance, she was now wearing again her makeup, and her blue hair had now some other colored stripes, too. Some pink, green, black, and more white. And again, she was all in black. Black dress, and quite comfortable shoes with what stand long enough on one spot.

Spoiler:
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Portkeys were useless. This was something Elijah learned quite quickly the night of Julia and Sophia’s party. Julia had invited him and the Ministry had given him a Portkey to travel there but the bloody thing had gone off an hour before it was meant to which left Elijah at Hogwarts and he was getting progressively late. He’d also had Fauve squealing in his left ear, asking him to let her go with him. Eli had tried to explain to her that she couldn’t but she was adamant and had already decided she was going much to his chagrin. His anger had dissipated when he saw her attempt of getting herself ready, though. Her lopsided pigtails and inside out dress had melted his anger away and he couldn’t help but want the little girl to go with him.

Finally another Portkey had been allocated to him but unfortunately it was badly coordinated so he and Fauve had ended up down the other end of the beach. Thankfully though, the beach house was still in sight. This was where Eli and Fauve were now also Fauve had taken up residence on his shoulders as his guitar was slung onto his back. Fauve was absent mindedly playing with tufts of her father’s hair and Eli was plodding across the beach, getting more sand in his shoes than what he thought was even possible. Fauve was quite happy where she was, avidly telling Eli about her school and what it was like around other magical children. Apparently she liked it but couldn’t understand why other children couldn’t do magic like she could.

“Fauve,” Eli broke her train of thought and she tugged angrily on his hair, clearly not happy about being interrupted. “When we get in there I don’t want you talking to anyone I don’t know, alright? Stay with me or Julia at the very least. No one else, okay?” She didn’t say anything but Eli figured it was something she’d already heard from her grandmother prior to him picking her up from Sofia that afternoon. Quidditch Practice was over so his parents had taken Fauve off of his hands for a while and showed her, her father’s home – the one she’d inherit one day after Eli did.

Eli bounced up the steps of the beach house and smiled at Fauve’s lively giggles. He set the little girl down on her feet and she brushed invisible fibres off of her green dress. Eli took his wand from his pocket and tapped her ears, muttering a spell that would stop the loud music from harming them. The little girl was bouncing on the balls of her feet, eager to get inside and as soon as Eli opened the door she buzzed into the room, her pale pink shoes clapping against the hardwood floor. Eli dived in after her, hoping to catch up with her before she got in any trouble.

Spoiler:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Jamie was sitting there, looking all upset when she saw someome whose presance made her quite happy. Miseria. They had only met on one other occation but she already felt like Miseria was the kind of friend that she would spill her darkest secrets to. This ment little now however, as her darkest secret for months was now a part of her physical apperance. With a grunt Jamie stood up. Moving was not pleasant. And that had nothing to do with the baby. When she was standing Jamie started making her way across the room past huddles of bodies. Then she reaches Mis. "Hey, fancy seeing you here" Jamie said smiling. With another grunt she plopped down in the chair next to her. Before Jamie could say anything else there the door opened again. It was Elijah Krum. The other person who had been with them at the lake. Fancy that thought Jamie. Maybe this was a lucky night. Or maybe the three of them were distined to be friends or something. Whatever the reason Jamie hoped Elijah would come over and talk to them.

OOC: I was going to name the baby Indigo Isabelle Skye Potter but now I really dislike that name. Top contender? Astrid. Yeah, the baby will be named Astrid. Felt you needed to know.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:42 pm

She was impressed to see that Jamie was here. When she was pregnant, she kept away from parties, even if they didn't have anything to do with alcoholic drinks. She knew that if she'd drink a little bit, she won't be able to stop herself. It was just the thing what she can get addicted to. Miseria smiled softly, and nodded. „Yeah, fancy,“ she agreed with her. It was ages when she was appearing on the last party, however, she never felt the way that she wanted to go somewhere. When Jamie sat down, so did she, sitting now near her. She didn't want to go dancing. Alone, never!
„I didn't expect to see you here, though, I didn't even expect myself coming here, too,“ she grinned at her strange humorsence, and then looked at the door. She saw Elijah entering, with a little girl, of course. Well, that must be Fauce! She waved to both of them, and made a movement, as an invitation to join both of the girls.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 pm

(HOLY CRAP. I missed a lot xD)

Julia noticed many of her friends come in through the door and comment on the house, and how it would be a great time. One-by-one, Julia greeted everyone, it took a while, but it was worth it to catch up with people she hadn't spoken to in a while, or to just chat with her friends. "Wow, Soph, a lot of people showed up" She smiled. Honestly, she didn't thinka lot of people would come, though she was happy with the turnout.

Julia grinned as she saw Elijah with Fauve. "Eli!!" She yelled and charged after him. "Hey! You showed up" She said jokingly, embracing him. "Hello there" She smiled and waved at Fauve. "Glad you both could make it!"
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm

The girl was fast and the worst part was that she knew it. Elijah could see the little black pigtails and chased after her as she weaved through the small mingling crowd of people who were clearly amused by the small child running around. It was embarrassing for him though. It didn’t matter how cute people thought she was there would always be one person who would criticise him for not being able to control his own child. Unfortunately, though, on the many occasions that this has happened – it ended badly for the idiot that opened his or her mouth. Usually it was a punch for the men and a bit of verbal if they were women because there was no way in hell he’d hit a woman.

Catching up with Fauve, Eli grabbed the back of her dress and pulled her up into his arms. She scowled at him and crossed her little arms in frustration. Elijah chuckled and kissed her cheek before looking around the room in search for Julia or any other familiar faces. The two he found first belonged to Miseria and Jamie. He wanted to relax for now and maybe later get up and play something. So, Elijah decided to make his way over with a no longer squirming Fauve who seemed happy with the new height who could see everything in Elijah’s arms. For once she was actually glad her daddy was so tall.

But before he had a chance to make it over to the girls he was bombarded by a familiar face and he dropped Fauve down quickly so she wasn’t squished by an over-excited Julia. The little girl wound her arms, as far as they could go, around Elijah’s leg and hid behind him, peeping out to look at the strange lady embracing her father. When the ‘nice lady’ spoke to Fauve, the little girl mumbled “Hi” and continued to hide herself behind Eli.
“I showed up.” Eli drawled, smirking. “Is that such a shock, Jules? I wouldn’t have not turned up. I’m sure you’ll need some entertainment later anyway,” he said, gesturing to his guitar on his back. “Well, I better move on. People to see and all that...” Scooping his daughter up again, Eli crossed the room and over to the girls who were patiently waiting for his arrival.

Pulling two chairs around the other side of the table, (OOC: I’m assuming there is a table) Elijah conjured a cushion and plopped Fauve down onto one of the chairs so she could see over the top of the table and he sat down in the one next to it. Jamie looked weary which was a shame, really. Although, being as pregnant as she was it was probably hard to enjoy the party. It would take a lot out of Fauve as long as she didn’t get her hands on any of that sodding cake. Flashing a smile at Miseria, Eli’s eyes grew slightly and he openly stared at her stomach which was considerably smaller since the last time he’d seen her. “What happened?” he spluttered, not really thinking of the obvious reason as to why there was no bump. “Did you explode?”

He felt someone glaring at him and looked down to see the little girl frowning in his general direction. “Don’t be rude.” She scolded, causing Eli to blush slightly. He put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair, messing the pigtails up. Fauve made a noise of protest and gripped the ends of the tails, desperate to keep them as perfect as possible. Eli chuckled and she huffed, pulling the little bumble-bee hair scrunchies out. She put them in her lap and clapped her hands, turning the colourful bands into a hair brush. Her little hands picked it up and she handed it to her father, giving him a silent message. Eli rolled his eyes and sat her on his lap before lazily pulling the brush through her hair.

“Sorry about my daddy,” Fauve said, shaking her head. “He’s very silly.” Eli snickered from behind her and began to thread his hands through her silky hair. It fell to her waist and when it rained the hair would curl into big ringlets. He loved it where as she hated it, preferring her straight hair. “I’m Fauve!” she said happily. Eli noticed she had a slight Bulgarian twang to the heavy French accent she had and he wondered idly how that was even possible. Turning the be brush back into a scrunchie and pulling her hair up in a pony-tail. Fauve leaned forward and the hair fell out of Eli’s grip as she eagerly whispered. “Papa isn’t very good at doing Daddy things. He burned my blouse with the iron!” She put a horrified look on her face and Eli tugged her back by the hair before throwing said hair up into a pony-tail.

“There!” he declared, putting her back in her own chair. “Now, stop telling these lovely ladies silly rumours about me. I did not burn your shirt. If you would care to remember rightly, you distracted me and the iron went through the blouse so it was your fault.” Eli poked his tongue out at her and she scowled at him.
“Nu-uh.” She countered, getting a quizzical look from her father in response. “I WIN!” she exclaimed, clapping her hands in excitement and turning Eli’s hair different colours as she did so.
Eli frowned, looking up at his hair as he did so. “Yes, my dear, you win.” Elijah turned his attention to Jamie and smiled widely at her. "How are you?" He asked, genuinely interested.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:48 am

Julia Traverse wrote:(HOLY CRAP. I missed a lot xD)

Julia noticed many of her friends come in through the door and comment on the house, and how it would be a great time. One-by-one, Julia greeted everyone, it took a while, but it was worth it to catch up with people she hadn't spoken to in a while, or to just chat with her friends. "Wow, Soph, a lot of people showed up" She smiled. Honestly, she didn't thinka lot of people would come, though she was happy with the turnout.

Julia grinned as she saw Elijah with Fauve. "Eli!!" She yelled and charged after him. "Hey! You showed up" She said jokingly, embracing him. "Hello there" She smiled and waved at Fauve. "Glad you both could make it!"

"I KNOW right?"Sophia asked her smiling as she looked at all her friends that were here. "God, it's going to take me forever to greet everyone!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I'll leave you two alone to talk, I'm going to talk to Andrian, my mom and Lucas."said Sophia laughing. Sophia was surprised that so many people showed up to hers and Julia's party but then again who wouldn't? " So are you guys having fun?"Sophia asked Andrian and Lucas loud enough for them to hear her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top