Dangerous Dining - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dangerous Dining - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dangerous Dining

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Dining - Page 6 Empty Re: Dangerous Dining

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:09 pm

"Well, that's a big chance. Looks much better. Nice. Well done. And, no, Khaat, you're not shopping today. Not with a death eater out to get you who has a big death wish for you. If you're done here, we're going home. Katherine, you're more than welcome to come with us if you like. "

"I can always have Lizzie box my order for take out.," Katherine said. "Are the rest of you ready to go?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 pm

steven looked at Brian "I thought it was about time i became british since i am living here, thought a nice belt buckle wouldn't go a miss thought," he chuckled "but not for work, maybe only after hours and on my days off " he said looking at kate "nice to see you again " her said now smiling warmly a total diferance from earlier "its amazing how a clean up an a small change can make you feel" he added he saw Jack smirking but he smiled and nodded "get use to it jack this is mt from now on , during work hours"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 pm

"Good. It's a lot safer here, believe me. I like southwestern dress as well as you do, but I learned very quickly I couldn't do it here," Brian said. "I can only get away with that in the US southwest, basically. You really can't even get away with it in other parts of the US. Not really. They give you the same odd looks as you get here."

Katherine went to the kitchen and changed her order to take out so that she wasn't responsible for holding anyone up. A moment later, Lizzie brought a large sack out for her with her order. "Well, I'm ready. Anyone else?"

"Well, I am," Brian said, "With you both here, that means there is no one at the house with Sophia and Emmy. We can't leave them alone very long either. What about you two?" he looked at Jack and Steven.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm

jack looked at Steven then at brian "jessicas there with the twins, but I do agree time we got back hey steven" he said still grinning as he gently tugged on the lapel of stevens jacket.

Steven nodded and sighed as jack tuged his lapel " hey its beter than being staired at for being a cawboy" he Said grining as he knocked jacks hands from him gently "yeah time to get back, like you I am concerned for the two ladies back at your place , no offence jack but jess is a mother first " He saw jack nodd i agree ment

Jack nodded in a gre ment " I have to agree, but you try telling her that, she woud turn you into a goat and milk ya" he said chucklaling knowing male goats don't give milk.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm

"Come on, all," Brian said, "Time we got home. Khaat, lets go get your things and Abbey's." He took her into the back, into the office and helped her retrieve the baby carrier and her bag. He returned to the dining room, carrying Abbey in her carrier and said, "I think we'll meet you there." He offered Khaat his arm, and she took hold, and they apparated out. Katherine followed, carrying her lunch.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top