Dangerous Dining - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dangerous Dining - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dangerous Dining

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Dining - Page 3 Empty Re: Dangerous Dining

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:56 pm

"Lunch is ready, Khaat," Lizzie called. "If you find a table, I'll send your orders out."

"Thank you, Lizzie," Khaat smiled, "You're wonderful. I've included a raise in your next check just for putting up with all of us and all the drama we've had lately."

"Khaat! Thank you! Thank you so much!" she was delighted by the news.

"You're very welcome. Come on, Brian. I think I'm hungry. Let's find a table." Khaat went into the dining rooma nd found a booth, and Brian handed Abbey to her. He went to the door and opened it only enough to tell Steven lunch was ready, not enough to be seen from the street. Then he went back in to see Lizzie setting a bowl of beef tips with gravy and a bowl of ice water next to Khaat on the floor for Cara and another server delivering tossed salads, iced teas, and beef stroganoff over fresh homemade pasta.

"I don't know if she likes ice water or not, Khaat, but I have a dog, and she only likes her water with ice," Lizzie said. "So I thought I'd treat her a bit."

"Thank you," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 pm

steven heard Brian and picked up his hat and moved into teh cafe he sat down with them but said nothing he even noticed Cara sit next to khaat. He watched as she nuzzled some ice " its cold like winter but in summer " she said "its called ice and we can make it " he said with a deep sigh as he watched Lizzy place the plates in front of him , he smiled polity to her but nothing more he for some reason just didn't feel like it

Cara drank the cool water and sighed "refeshing like a mountain spring" she said nd the sniffed the food , eating hartily "I am so going to get fat eating like this" she said as she tucked in again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm

"Steven," Khaat said, "Why don't you take the day off and do something for yourself? Maybe you need to go riding or something? Babysitting me is not your cup of tea, I can tell. You haven't had time for yourself or your farm since this whole thing started, and I know you need that time to yourself. We'd like you to join us for lunch and then if you want to leave for a bit, that's fine with us. And Cara can do what she likes. She can go with you, or if she wants to stay, that's fine too. Whatever you and she decide."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Steven looked at her and shook his head "thanks but no thanks , I'd just be bored at the farm on my own at lest here i have people to watch and talk to" he said taking some salad and other stuff to eat he held the plate as he ate. Finiahing he loked at Khaat again "as for Cara Im not her keeper she does what she does becasue its her choice, now if you'll ecuse me i think i'll keep watch out side again, Lizz the food was lovley thank you. " he said standing up and moving back out side again to sit in the same seat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Khaat sighed, frustrated. He wanted to be around people but yet he did all he could to distance himself? That didn't make any sense at all. Khaat grew angry with him and sat and ate lunch leisurely. When Abbey began to cry and get impatient and hungry, Lizzie brought Khaat a bottle for Abbey, and Khaat took a break from her lunch to feed Abbey. She saw Cara look at the crying child and said to her quietly, knowing Cara didn't understand her, "She's just hungry. She's fine." Once Abbey had the bottle, she was silent and content again and drank her formula greedily. "I don't know how to get him unstuck out of his mood," Khaat said.

"I think he needs a go around with your father," Brian said, taking a forkful of his salad.

"That might not be healthy for him," Khaat said. "We want him in a better mood, not wounded."

"I've always survived it."

"No, we're not throwing him to Daddy."

"Okay. It was just a thought."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Steven sighed as he sat he saw woman after woman looking at him but he just turned away. He knew thas was not right for him but jet he could not brack this mood he was in it just seem to get worse the more he thought about it. So he tried not to but he just sat lost in his own thoughts.

Cara snorted at him as she looked in his direction , she was happy to watch Abby haplily suck on her bottle. She moved slightly forward feeling the young babys hand touch her nose she backed away.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 pm

"You're not happy with him either, huh?" Khaat said to Cara. "I don't understand it either. Brian, maybe you need to either get him drunk or pay for a Knockturn lady for him. One or the other. Somebody needs to jolt him out of his doldrums."

"Hey, I jolted him out of it the last time," Brian said, "Its somebody else's turn this time. Why do you think I suggested your father?"

"I know, but Daddy would eat him for breakfast. Daddy's a little more direct than Steven is used to."

"Exactly my point," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Cara looked at ehr and tipped her head then moved it as if tosay she wasn't she raised her paw and placed it on her nose in reply. After she looked down at Abby and sighed slighty fed up of Seve being so glumb "if i was human i'd smack him across his stubbaly face " she said knowing Abby wouldn't know anything that she said she moved her head so Abby could touch her ears feeling teh timny hands grab at her , to her it felt just as if a cub would if at play around her and she loved it .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Robert had a craving for some good fish and chips, and he knew Lizzie made good ones. He apparated into S parks and was surprised to see Brian and Khaat and Abbey at an early lunch with Cara there. So--if Cara was there, where the devil was Steven? He looked around and saw him sitting outside moping. He sighed heavily, instantly frustrated by his moody personality. Robert knew all too well that if he'd been on duty in Texas and had done that foollishness, he'd have been fired. Robert opened the door just wide enough to talk to him, not wanting to be seen if that odd death eater was still around, and he said to Steven in a harsh tone, "You have 5 seconds to get back on duty or you're fired." He shut the door of Sparks and went over to the booth. Lizzie hurried out, seeing Robert there. He placed his order for fish and chips and a tall, icy cola. She hurried back to the kitchen immediately.

He went over to the table where Khaat was seated and reached for Abbey. "Let Grandpa hold his big girl, and you eat before it gets cold, Khaat," he smiled at Abbey, taking her from Khaat. "You are definately getting bigger, Abbey Lupin."

"What brings you here, Daddy?" Khaat asked.

"Fish and chips. Lizzie makes the best," Robert replied.

"She does indeed," Khaat laughed, "And Mom wont' make deep fried fish or chips at home."

"No. She insists on eating healthy, but deep fried fish every so often is such a nice change of pace. Speaking of change of pace, if Steven doesn't get his head back on the job and out of wherever its at, you WILL replace him, Brian."

"Understood," Brian said. "I really don't want to have to do that. I'm hoping we can work past that."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 am

teven moved inside "I was on duty i was watching both ends of the alley" he said walking in to stand inside the door his arms folded across his chest as he spoke he loked down at Cara then back at them at the tablebefore turning to face the window to resum watching ou for the man.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top