Dangerous Dining - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dangerous Dining - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dangerous Dining

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Dining - Page 5 Empty Re: Dangerous Dining

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:35 pm

"No," Khaat said, shivering, "It isn't nothing. I've had the same chills for awhile now."

"You only get those if your seers abilities are detecting dark arts practitioners around," Robert frowned. "The good news in that is that your seers abilities are obviously coming back. The bad news..."

"Is that there is a dark arts goon around," Brian said.

"Yes," Robert replied. "Probably the same guy who tried to off Khaat the other day. He obviously does not dissuade that easily. On your toes, gentlemen, in case he has something else up his sleeve."

"If he thinks he's coming in to my kitchen again, he's got another guess coming," Lizzie said fiercely, heading back to her kitchen. Robert stifled a laugh. He liked her courage.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Jeck ws about to ask where his salad was but decided against it and just sighed "yes Robert " he said and looked back at the window, hoping he didn't come that way in , infact he hoped he would not come at all but might just be a passing DE and not the same one who tried to kill her before. Hw looked out the window more and then moved to the kitchen smiling at the sight of Lizzy and a kitchen knife helf tight in her hand "shes fisty" he said grinning as he looked at Khaat and Robert. Everything seemed to be all right at the moment and he moved to sit down.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Lizzie delivered the salad once she'd had time to cook the chicken and slice the juicy white meat and place it across the salad laced with the freshest vegetables Khaat could aquire. Usually, in season, they were picked and delivered from a wonderful local wizard farm before the opening of Sparks that morning for the best flavor. It was the secret that Khaat kept well hidden about why her vegetables were so crisp and sweet. The only ones who knew how she managed to get such wonderful produce were Lizzie, Rob, and herself.

"Khaat," Robert frowned, "I'm sorry, Dear, but I don't see an issue with this account either. You keep impeccable books. Do you mind if I go have a small discussion with your supplier? It looks like the problems are on his end."

"By all means," Khaat said. "I would like not to lose my account. They have the best coffee I could find."

"Well, then, I will take care of this. Well, I hope to, anyway. Well, now that I've had a totally unhealthy lunch, does Lizzie still make cheesecake?"

"She does," Khaat laughed, "So as long as you're misbehaving, you're going to do it right, I see."

"Just don't tell your mother,"

"I won't. Strawberry cheesecake or our new lemon cheesecake for summer."

"Oh, I'll try the new one. Let's be adventurous."

"Take Abbey for me?"

"Certainly," he smiled, delighted at any chance to hold her, taking her easily from Khaat.

"Cheesecake for you, Brian or Jack? My treat," Khaat said.

"Oh, I'll try the lemon too," Brian said, rarely interested in sweets, but it sounded like a nice summer treat.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Jack chuckled at Abby as Brian held her once he finished his lunch "ow if you won't tell jessica i just can't pass up the opertunity , lemon for me please " he said grinning at Lizz "the salad was to die for" he said grinning "figratively not litraly" he quickly added in. He looked at Brian and smiled "she suits you , and im going to use your gym when we get back to take off the callories the cheese cake will put in" he said grining
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Brian frowned when Jack said Lizzie would be a good mate for him. He wasn't interested. He considered Lizzie a friend, but he figured her harmless flirting with him was merely because Brian's excessive tipping and kindness was a welcome change from the cruelty that Rob Dent used in his kitchen and on her during his reign at Sparks.

He rose to his feet when Khaat went to get the cheesecake. He did not like her being more than a few feet from her when they were in public. He didn't trust that this would not be a perfect time to try to harm her, when she was simply moving about her own restaurant.

He watched every person in Sparks, as well, as every window and door. Every movement. Robert was also watching, but he was also concentrating on guarding Abbey. He wished Khaat would wind this up and go home. He watched her serve up 4 slices of the new lemon cheesecake and bring them over to the table with forks. So far, so good. He almost sighed with relief when she got back safely.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Jack looked puzzled at jack reactiom and sighed "ok maybe if i say any more i wil actually die" he said softy and finished his lemon cheese cake. "wonderful " he said finishing the last bite "jess has so got to make this , shes a whizz at cooking Khaat you chould try her honey and oat cookies" he smiled his eyes looked behind her and around as he spoke his ears lsitened to teh sounds around him .

Crar sat under the table now moved out to sip her cool water again she hoped Steven would return for her othger wise she would go with brian and stay at his for teh night giving steven space to think and get out of his mood.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Robert looked up to see Katherine coming into Sparks. He nearly laughed out loud. He was about to be caught with remnants of an order of fish and chips, a cola, and a slab of lemon cheesecake. It did make Khaat laugh out loud. "Now you've had it," she said quietly to him as Katherine smiled, seeing her family out and came over to the table. She looked and saw Robert's completely unhealthy lunch, and then, to his surprise, she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asked, expecting instead that he would get a tonguelashing from Katherine, but to his surprise, his wife just laughed.

"I was coming here for the same thing," she admitted. That made Khaat and Robert both laugh. Katherine placed her order for fish and chips, cola, and a piece of lemon cheesecake with the server.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:31 pm

jack chukled at kates discovery of Robert eating junk food and the discovery that she too had been looking for the same thing to eat . He carried on rubbing Caras ear which she seem to enjoy it. he sat back watching every one he wished jessca could join them but knew she was with the twins and Andrew catlin had some sniffles she was worried about but that was all. He fiished his lemon cheese cake and smiled "delishiuouse " he said patting his tummy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:46 pm

"Well, now that we have all sufficiently misbehaved," Robert laughed. "I think I need to get back to business. I'm going to go see that cofffee supplier for you, Dear," He kissed Khaat's cheek and handed Abbey back to her. "Jack and Brian, you keep all my girls safe." He apparated out.

"Well, I guess once we all finish eating, we could go," Khaat said. "I don't have a lot to do here now, And I know better than to think you'll let me go shopping whatsoever."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Steven aperated back to sparks with a clean up and a shave he felt like himself again much hapier and a lkot less grumpy . he ahd schaged his clothes Robert was right he had to lose his texan style he was n't there any more. WITH A SIGH HE PUSHED OPEN THE KITCHEN DOOR AND WALKED OUT HIS SHOES CLEAN A NEW PAIR OF TRUSERS AND JACKET WITH HIS OLD SCOLL TIE , THE ONlY ONE HE HAD around his neck he moved to stand to face Brian " sorry about earlier " he said looking at him hoping his change or aperance would show he ahd decided that his mood and ataire both had to change.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top