Past midnight around the lake - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Past midnight around the lake - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Past midnight around the lake

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Past midnight around the lake - Page 4 Empty Re: Past midnight around the lake

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 am

"Yeah i know" Nick said even though she was the first person to tell him that and after she yawned he yaned and fell half way asleep "Thanks for doin this with me soph" Nick told her "Oh ill probilly eat half my pancakes then the save them then sleep wake up around some time later and eat the rest"Nick told her as the waiter came a deleverd their food
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:55 am

"Oh no problem Nick, your my friend why wouldn't I do this with you?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he'll probably eat half his panckaes and save them and eat them later. "Yeah the same for me, I hardly doubt I can eat all this steak!"said Sophia softly. "Thankyou."said Sophia softly to the waiter before he walked off. "Well... lets dive in."said Sophia softly wanting to eat and head off towards bed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 am

"I dont know its just that ive been confused lateley"Nick said pouring 3 jars of rugular syrup on his pancakes and 2 cans of whipped cream on them then he cut them into 4s and ate a fourth of one then he laughed at what he did
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 am

"Confused about what?"Sophia asked as she swallowed her steak and looked at him curiously wondering what he was confused about. Sophia looked at what Nick did and laughed for what he did was pretty rare. "So what are you confused about, love, life?"Sophia asked him curiously taking another bite of her steak. "If it's love, love can be a very complicated thing it can knock anyone down."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 am

"You guessd it love and its driving me crazy"Nick told her he didnt like talking about the subject it made him feel wierd but it was driving him too crazy as he took another bite of his pancakes he put more syrup and pulled a pack of sour sugar out of his pocket and put it on his pancakes then took another bite
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:53 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "Aw... how cute Nick is in love, I'm so proud!"said Sophia pretending to cry. "So who's the lucjy girl?"Sophia asked giving him a soft warm smile. "Oh come on, you can tell me were buddies right?"Sophia asked him smiling. As she took another bite of her steak she looked at Nick waiting for him to tell her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 am

"I dont know" Nick told her using another bottle of syrup on his pancakes he ate some more
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Sophia looked at him confused through her gold eyes. "What do you mean, surely you know who you like and love right?"Sophia asked him softly. "Ah... I get it, that's the problem, you don't know who you love."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

"yea its wierd" Nick said taking more syrup and dumping it on his pancakes then he put the pancakes in a bag he had in his pocket then dumpen 10 more bottles of syrup on them
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Sophia raised her eyebrows at him as he dumped ten more bottles of syrup o his panckaes. "Oh wow... you sure love alot of syrup on your pancakes sweet tooth!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Ok... don't worry Nick, I'm here to help you that's waht friends are for."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top