Past midnight around the lake - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Past midnight around the lake - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Past midnight around the lake

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Past midnight around the lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Past midnight around the lake

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:38 pm

"Lets hope we can get there with no trouble everytime we flew something happened" Nick said as they flew over the school and over the forest he didnt see anything at all and as they flew the broom was slowing down like time was slowing down to him they were above hogsmede and then he fell
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 am

"NICK!" Sophia screamed as she seen him fall over the hogsmeade village. As shemade a smooth landing in Hogsmeade she seen people screaming and pointing at Nick. "Hang on Nick!"said Sophia getting out her wand and pointing it at him. "Aresto Momentum!" hoping that the spell would hit him so it would slow him down so she can get back on her broom and catch him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Nick landed on his feet and ran by the broom and stole a wand from a drunk wizard andran into the three broomsticks
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 am

Sophia landed smoothly and looked at Nick. "Don't you ever do that to me again, you scared me!"said Sophia softly as she walked into the three broomsticks. "Let me guess, you broke your wand?"Sophia asked him smiling as she seen him take a drunk wizard wand. "You know, some wands won't work for the wand chooses the wizard."said Sophia softly. As she walked over towards a booth she sat down and waited for the waitress or waiter to take there order. "We'll get seperate rtooms, don't worry I have enough money to get us two rooms for the night."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 am

Nick laughed and walked in with her "that was fun i think ill do that again but The wand works lets call it um well i know it works" Nick said looking at the wand he tried casting a spell but it didnt work so he threw it back at the wizard and went to the table and sat across from sophia "Here" Nick said as he gave her some money to pay her back for the room
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:45 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he threw it back to the drunk wizard. "And you were saying?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice. "Oh no, you don't have to pay me back."said Sophia pushing the money away from her. "It was doing something for a friend."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:00 am

The wand hit the wizard in the head then he picked it up and snapped it in half "Yeah yeah yeah make fun" Nick said to her as he smiled because he thought it was funny as she pushed his money twords him the waiter took it "Hey thats mine" Nick said as he took the two menus from the waiter and handed one to Sophia "Ill have A stackof pancakes with a cup of apple juice" Nicksaid closing the menu "So what do you want And I know its not breakfast but i was craving pancakes"Nick told her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:17 am

"Um... I'll have the steak meal and I butterbeer if you please."said Sophia giving the waiter a soft warm smile. "Thakyou."said Sophia as the waiter nodded and took the two menus away from them and headed back towards the kitchen. "So what are you going to have at breakfast time then Nick?"Sophia asked him laughing. "I'm just kidding, my farther fixed me breakfast at times when were to lazy to fix a decent meal."said Sophia laughing. "Heck, it's morning somewhere right?"Sophia asked him laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Nick waited as she orderded her food and then the waiter took the menus back and went to the kitchen people started to leave or go to their rooms "Hmm what will I have a breakfast time hmm probilly more pancakes" He said yawning "Im tired" Nick said "Well Yea it is morning somewhere" He said as the waiter brought back their drinks and syrup and butter packets
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he'll probably have more pancakes in the morning. "Your crazy Nick, but in a good way you know?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. "Yeah so am I, it have been a long day."said Sophia yawning as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "I think I'm going to eat and probably read for alittle bit and go to bed, I'm beat."said Sophia yawning again. "What about you?"Sophia asked him softly as she layed her head on the under her hands.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top