Past midnight around the lake
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Past midnight around the lake Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Past midnight around the lake

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Past midnight around the lake Empty Past midnight around the lake

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 29, 2010 5:19 am

Nick had fallen asleap on the shore of the lake and it was about 3 am the only reason he was asleap by the lake is because he crashed his broom and couldent get up

Last edited by Nick Potter on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Past midnight around the lake Empty Re: Past midnight around the lake

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 29, 2010 5:28 am

Sophia was walking around the lake trying to get away from people seeing how she was thristy and she needed blood fast. Now that she was taken care of for she apperated home and her farther gave her some blood after controlling her and putting magical locks around there house that Sophia couldn't break. Heading back to Hogwarts invisible she tripped over something and cursed to herself. As she seen it was Nick she gotten out her wand and tapped her head as she appeared. "Nick, what are you doing out here?"Sophia asked and then seen his broom and nodded. "Ooh that's not good, here let me help."said Sophia softly as she gotten out her wand. "Now where does it hurt the most at?"Sophia asked him softly as her eyes turned gold which meant she was worried about him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 29, 2010 5:38 am

Nick sat up and checked his pockets his wand was broken and his containers of blood were gone and his robes were cut and had holes he had a giant cut on his fore head with his hair filled with dirt then he turned to his right and saw a broken broom and to his left he saw a girl he blinked a few times an saw it was his friend Sophia "I think i crashed my broom" Nick scraped out of his throught as he stood up
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 29, 2010 5:45 am

"Whoa easy there, Nick your hurt so don't rush things!"said Sophia softly. As she seen a huge cut on his forehead she pointed her wand to his forehead and muttered a healing spell hoping to heal it. As she looked over him she realized he had straches and bruses everyhwere. As she pointed her wand at every strach and vruse she could see. "I'm not a healer like my mother, but she did teach me a couple of healing spells."said Sophia softly. "Reparo!"said Sophia softly pointing her wand at his ribbed robes hoping to repare them. :As for you broom, I can't fix that, but you can always take it to the quidditch shop or my farther shop the flying twig."said Sophia softly. "How are you feeling?"Sophia asked as she waved her wand at him once again cleaning the dirt off him and his hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 29, 2010 5:54 am

"I was attacked by a dementor not just one but hundreds and i casted a shield patronus and i fell" Nick said taking off his robes and the rest of his uniform so that a navy blue t shirt a a pair of back shorts and tennis shoes were showing witch is what he wore under his hogwarts stuff and then he look behind him and there were werewolfs since didnt have his wand he didnt know what to do so he jumped into the water "soph come on jump in its ok" Nick said to her she was his best friend and not being able to help her made him mad
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 29, 2010 6:06 am

Sophia nodded and jumped into the water and resurfaced and looked at the werewlfs coming towards them. "Oh crap, stupefy!"said Sophia as she knocked one of them out out. "Accio firebolt!"Sophia cried as her firebolt came towards her. "Come on, get on!"said Sophia softly lowering her broom for him to get on. "exploso!"said Sophia pointing her wand to a tree as it exploded sending another one back. "Hurry, there gaining up on us!"said Sophia not able to hold them back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 29, 2010 6:16 am

Nick jumped on to her broom as a were wolf clawed his back and blood came out of it as they got into the air Nick had seen some dementors coming twords them "Expecto patronum" Nick cast after he took Sophia's wand but it didnt work "Excpecto-" nick cast "expect-" nick could even finsh it before his head bumped sophia's shoulder and he was knocked out
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Sophia screamed as a werewolf cme towards and clawed Nick's back. Taking her wand back from nick she pointed it at the werewolf she shouted. "Stupefy!" as the spell came towards the werewolf as his paw hit her face it knocked off her broom and she hit the water and slowly resurfaced. "Oh crap!"said Sophia as she seen more dementors coming towards them. "Expecto Patronum!"said Sophia as a doe shot out of her wand and charged after them and formed a bright light. "like off the thrid movie.) As they all went away Sophia swimmed back to her broom and climbed on and pointed her wand at Nick. "Rennervate!"said Sophia pointing her wand at him hoping to wake himm up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Nick had hit the bottem of the lake hard and then he was hit with a spell and regain conusiusness that lake had to be like 20 feet deep and he was at the bottem of it Nick had cast a spell he knew but didnt know he had never even heard it before but he shot up and landed on the broom "Whats up with me and injures to day Man i never casted that spell in a long time" Nick said as a werewolf came twords him he had a choice either get killed or attempt someing stupid he choose the something stupid he jumped of the broom and pulled the werewolf under water and snapped its neck then got on the broom "I didnt think that whould work" Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 29, 2010 4:41 pm

"Lets go!"said Sophia as blood ran down the side of her face and ran into her mouth which caused her to spit it out. As she pointed her broom towards the castle she pressed down on her broom to make it go as fast as it could go. "Why in the hell woulddementors be here at Hogwarts? my farther didn't order them here!"said Sophia annoyed as she looked over her shoulder and saw a couple of more coming towards her. "Great, just great!"said Sophia as she stopped her broom and gotten out her wand and pointed it to the demoentors and thought about her passing this year nad being a hgealer. "Expecto Patronum!"said Sophia as a silver mist just came out of her wand. "Damn not strong enough, think of a stronger memory Sophia!"said Sophia to herself. As she thought of her mother and farther just having a good time with them and laughing she smiled. "Expecto Patromum!"said Sophia as a doe and a bright light formed and washed away all the final dementors. "There that shall be all of them>'said Sophia as she pocked her wand once again and started flying back to the castle at top speed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top