When a vampire visits, Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire visits, Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire visits, Death does to (subpart 2)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire visits, Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits, Death does to (subpart 2)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 27, 2010 7:54 pm

"You would be without magic for a week at most if my agents cannot find me a host" he said "But i must shed this weak body for me to ascend but all i need now is your signature but for now let us wait for your father" he said thinknig that her father would not want to let her sign over her magic but with the robes in such clsoe proximitey he would be able to use its protection without wearing them.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits, Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits, Death does to (subpart 2)

Post by Robert Lupin Thu May 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Robert did not want to leave his daughter any longer than necessary. He retrieved the robes and apparated back. He looked at Ne'Os. "I presume I am giving these to you," he said quietly, a bit relieved to find Khaat was unharmed.

"Did you ever find the antidote?" Khaat asked him.

"I made it," he said. "It won't taste pleasant. These things never do, but it will unscramble your energy signature."

"Will it restore any of my magic?"

"Perhaps somewhat. Not to full potential by any means," he said.

Khaat looked at Ne'Os, "If I do that, do you have what you need, or will you still need someone else's signature? And how do I know I won't be a muggle forever?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 27, 2010 8:07 pm

"See the spell for yourself" he said opening to the middle of the book where the complex spell was written out "It will only borrow your magic until my needs are done" he said as the robes flew to Ne'Os and wrapped themselves around his body. the golden shield of the robes apeared suddenly and then turned silver and faded. "This is much better thank you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Khaat read the spell, and she knew her father was looking over her shoulder, reading it along with her.

"You're thinking of doing this, aren't you?" Robert asked her.

"I am," She replied.

"Then you'll be totally dependent on your friends and family," Robert said.

"Well, not really. Muggles have been fairly independent without magic. They seem to do quite well." She reached out to her father for the antidote and took it. She felt her energy straightening itself almost instantly. She had some magic return to her. She could feel it. She accid'd a pen off her desk, and before she thought any further, she signed the book. The instant she did, her powers drained, and she fell backwards against her father, seriously fatigued. Robert caught her easily.

"Is there anything else?" Robert asked Ne'Os quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Ne'Os shook his head "I want to help her the man that gave her this potion that removed her powers who is he? i would like to pay him a visit if you didnt give her the antidote her magic would have probobly never have come back but with my system it will be back within a few days" he said wanting to help and to let him know he was not stealing her magic for long.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu May 27, 2010 8:32 pm

"He was a vampire. An illegal potions dealer in the catacombs below Knockturn Alley. He is..deceased. Well, I have never seen a vampire function without any of his vital organs, at any rate--immortal or not. Let's just say he had a tragic accident. He won't be bothering Khaat again," Robert said. "Or anyone else for that matter. When your spell wears off and her magic returns, then that will be truly all she needs. If you want to help, you could make sure that particular potions lab never reopens. I don't need any of Rob's enemies still targetting my daughter, and you know as well as I do, a potionsmaker usually has associates. I don't want them hunting her. And one less illegal potions lab wouldnt make me lose any sleep in the least."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Ne'Os smiled as he lifted the hood over his head and the magic black veil hid his face "You wont have to worry" he said as he and the book vanished. Ne'Os apeared seconds later infront of the shop he knew this shop well for he had visited many times he noticed that five or so people were inside. Ne'Os walked to the door and with a swift flick of the silver wand that apeared in his fake arms hand the door blew open. The wizards inside drew there wands and firest stunners at Ne'Os the magical shield on the robes sprung to life absorbing the spells. Ne'Os laughed to himself as the silevr wand dissapeared back into his silver arm and a sword apeared in its place. Ne'Os spent the next two minuted cutting through the wizards who tried to resist him. As he left the shop the silver wand apeared again "feindfyre" he said as the uncontrolable fire destroyed the shop and left the chard remains of the dead bodys that were inside. With out looking back Ne'Os dissapeared with out a sound to later reapear in the atrium of the Ministry of Magic.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu May 27, 2010 8:51 pm

"Well," Robert said to Khaat, "I guess I am your ticket back to the safehouse. Let's go home." He picked her oup and apparated her back to the safehouse. He took her to bed and tucked her in safely.

"Do you understand why?" she asked him softly.

"Yes. I do. You didn't have to, though," he replied, sitting beside her on the bed.

"Yes--I did. Neither you nor Remus would have done otherwise, and you know it."

He sighed heavily, knowing she was right. "Rest up," he told her. "It's going to feel very different without your magic."

"I know," she said, closing her eyes tiredly.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top