something happened in class
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

something happened in class Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

something happened in class

View previous topic View next topic Go down

something happened in class Empty something happened in class

Post by Aurora Nye Tue May 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Aurora had just gotten ascused from Care for magical creatures because she had scratches appear on her face. They were bleeding pretty badly and she hoped there was a way to explain this.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

something happened in class Empty Re: something happened in class

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Calista walked into the hospital wing and saw a young girl there already. "Hello." Calista said towards the girl. When she saw her face she went wide eyed. "Dear girl what happened to you?"
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed May 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Aurora saw this stanger walk in. "I...umm.. Hello..." The scratches were still bleeding. "It's um hard to explain."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Aurora sat there. She didnt know how to explain what was happening to her. She knew what was ging on and she wondered why it was happening to her, a mere 'mudblood' as people call it.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

"Don't worry honey i'll do my best to cure what has happened to you. Just lay on this bed and i'll get my kit." Calista said smiling softly as she walked away towards the office door. She came back with several different things, mostly herbs she picked from her garden and some other things. "Just relax and stay calm you are in perfect hands my dear."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 am

Aurora looked at this stranger. "i know perfectly well whats going on.. i just want my wounds healed and an explanation how this is possible..." She didnt like the fact that she would have to explain soon
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Calista didn't respond to what the girl had said as she healed her wounds quickly and carefully. "There you are, all better now. It will take a few hours for them to heal but there will be no scaring what so ever.". She stood and walked back to the office putting everything back. Calista walked back out of the office and up to the girl, "You may go now, just don't get your face wet."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top