First class
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First class Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First class

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First class Empty First class

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Zack picked up the chalk and wrote on the board Mr. Emof and waited for his students to enter.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

First class Empty Re: First class

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm

(((OOC: Is this lesson for third years?)))

Abbey entered the classroom, eager for her transfiguration lesson. She sat down at a table and saw the professor write, "Professor Emof" on the board. She decided to introduce herself. "Hi professor, I don't know if you've met me, I'm Abbey Dawn, third year Hufflepuff." she said, extending her hand for him to shake.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Zack shook her hand and said "i dont think i have this is my first year here."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 pm

"Well then, welcome to Hogwarts!" Abbey said. Professor Emof smiled at her. Abbey went back to her seat and sat down, and waited for the rest of the class to arrive.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 am

Elv walked happily to the transfiguration class. She saw 'Professor Emof' on the board and saw a girl talking to the professor. Elv put her book on the table. "Welcome to Hogwarts, Professor..." she said with a warm smile. "I'm Elvaleryn C. Weasley... Enchantee..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jack Uhler Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

zack smiled at them all and checked his magicle sun clock noticing class would start soon.

((yep this is the right class sorry didnt see that lol))
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Abbey looked over at the boy and girl. She hadn't seen them before, so she decided she should introduce herself. "Hey, I'm Abbey Dawn, third year Hufflepuff." she said, looking at the two.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Elv laughed as Selwyn threw a joke. "Oh come on... You know what i mean..." she said cheerfully. "And who doesn't anyway..."

Elv walked and sat on her table. "Nah... I feel iwould like to run away rather than to kiss you, dear Selwyn." she said and smiled to Selwyn. "You don't usually use your charm on girls, do you?" she winked.

Elv noticed thet the girl that she first met introducing herself. "Oh... Hi Abbey. I'm Elvaleryn C. Weasley, Gryffindor third year... Enchantee..." she said, noticed that she was using that 'enchantee' word again. Elv took a quick glance to Selwyn and continued, "I mean, nice to meet you..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:12 am

Zack smiled at Elvaleryn "if you were going to say enchanted to meet you then dont be afraid to say it we are who we are dont change it for what other people might htink of it if they are your friends they wont care" he said with a slight irish accent.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top