First class - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First class - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First class

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First class - Page 3 Empty Re: First class

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Daniel looked at her carefully as she nodded her head at him to indicate 'Yes, I promise not to kill myself'. He watched her and took his time to believe that she would not kill herself until about a few second he finally decided that she would not commit suicide anymore because of the fact that he was the only person that seem to have cheered her up or maybe it was something else either way he was only ever happy if she was happy so he took the piece of parchment from her table, unfolded the paper and begun to dip his quilt into the ink and started to write down; then said the magic word "Dazzle", it was their name stuck together and was mean't to be Dazzie but they both preferred their little nickname to be 'Dazzle' it was more interesting and cuter then Dazzie was.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:54 pm

zack stood up from his chair and drew his wand and placed it on his desk in front of the classroom "if we are done passing notes i would like to begin. Is this everyone before we start? he asked.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Elv smiled excitedly. "We're ready, sir..." she said. Transfiguration always be her favourite subject and she is so excited since that was the first lesson of new term. "I always wonder what will we transfigurate into what..." she mumbled.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 pm

"Excelent since its the first day lets try something easy i want you to transfigure these birds into toothpicks wont be to difficult i think, avis" he said a flock of birds flying from the air around him and landing on each of the desks. "i think you learned this in previous years mabey not but try it first and ill show you after" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 pm

"toothpicks?? Hum..." she mumbled. Elv swing her wand and mumbling the spell. Suddenly the bird transfigure into a big toothpicks with fur and legs. "Whoaaa.... It's a failure i guess, professor..." she said with disgust expression.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Zack chuckled " dont worry practice makes perfect" he said waving his wand the half bird half toothpick turned back into a bird.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Elv gave him a sad smile. "I guess so... Thanks, professor..." she said, still thinking how her toothpicks could have fur and legs.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Lillian was late on her 2nd class again today.She barely knew where classrooms were so she just wondered around untill she sees some basic student where was he or she going.She blew into classroom like a wind and stopped in place. "Sorry i am late Professor i was kind of lost." she said standing there to see what is Professor gonna say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 pm

"no problem but dont make it a habit" he said to her "please take a seat wherever".
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top