of rings and things - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

of rings and things - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

of rings and things

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of rings and things - Page 4 Empty Re: of rings and things

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Hyde kissed Mashara and rose, "That I believe if my cue, so I will see you later." She said as she took Abby's hand and lead her from the shop. "All right where to?" She asked, "And are you sure being dizzy is normal?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Gaclkt girnned when abby wrapped her arms around him and said she'd make him pay tonight and kissed him on his ears. "Is that a promise then?"he said softly , then pretened to pout as she jumped off his lap, but then smiled again as she bent down and kissed him letting him know what she had planned for later."Go on with you now and dont be late before she fusses at you and send her my love."he said softly with a sigh to mashara."so old man, i guess that leaves us to it then, any ideas for some suprises for the girls? i was leaning towards getting some tyko drummers to drum as we made our way either towards the temple or when we came out , what do you think?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 pm

mashara smiled at Hyde and gently kised her before she left the shop sighing as he looked at Gackt "now I know what you see in Abby" he said grinning to him " yeah sounds great but after th wedding i want to be at hydes side should they cause her to faint, yuou know how pregnat woman can be, very delaicate" anthough he knew hyde would be the exception.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Abby smiled at Gackt "yes a promise " she said and left ith hyde "yes Hyde it is normal you have to lern to slow down so your body can catch up " she said sounding like an old mother " come on the kimono shops only next door one reason i chose this cafe " she said with a grin.

opening teh door she held it for Hyde the woman walked out seeing Abby walked over but then noticed she was no longer pregnant "ow abby you had them, healthy I hope ?" she asked then smiled to hyde" hello I am the store owner" she said smiling to her.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm

"Hello, I am Abby's soon to be sister in law. I have decided to join her wedding day, I hope that won't be a problem?" Hyde asked a little nervous, this wasn't really her thing.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

the eoman smiled 2no no of course not , have you any ideas or can I just show you some choices ?" she asked Abby moved to a chair and sat down motioning for Hyde to do the same " you'll want to stay of your feet hyde, you'll not fee as energetic " and smiled as she did sit down
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Hyde smiled as she sat down, "Please by all means, I am not that good at this sort of thing and have no idea what so ever. I would very much like to look radiant on my wedding day though."

She wanted to steal Mashara's breath, to make sure she would be all that he saw that day.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 9:58 pm

the woman went into teh back nd wheeled out teh first dress 2its not traditinal but its somthing i am playing with " Itw as a white dress she then went back inside again bringing out a white traditonal kimono then a red one she turned to them "I am afraid thts al I hve for teh momentr if you wish to give me the colors and stylt could have somthing made for you for this afternoon" she said smiling to her
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top