of rings and things - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

of rings and things - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

of rings and things

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of rings and things - Page 3 Empty Re: of rings and things

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Hyde nodded to both of them. "Yes I was thinking about that, but I think I want to wait a little longer. Build up the surprise. I am after all only a few days pregnant, not weeks or months."

Though the fact of the dizzy spell played on her mind, she wondered if it was normal perhaps she would speak to Abby later about that when they were in the kimono shop and away from the boys. She didn't want her brother or Mashara too worried.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 pm

mashara smiled as he ate his order he knew the dizzy spell was playing on Hydes mind he could see it on her face "Abby did you get dizzy spells when you were first pregnant?" he asked casually as he drank his tea.

Abby looked at Mashara then at hYDE AND SMILED "yes I did , ITS WAY FOR YOUR BODY TO ADJUST ALSO TELLS YOU WHEN YOU HAVE DONE TOO MUCH " She said smiling to hyde "if you have any don't worry just tek it a bit slower and eat healty, Im right arn't I gackt , he use to worry "
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Gackt nodded as his order came to the table and he drank his tea."yes she is,i used to worry day and night with her, i had to make her eat and made healthy food her even though all she wanted was pickles and ice cream, i had to tell her it was okay but she couldnt live on it alone."he said soflty as he ate a peice of his cheese cake and looked to mashara."You feed her good healthy things, especially obachans soup, make sure she rests and doesnt go running around like she usally does."he tunred to his sister."im saying that as your nurse and not just as your brother."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 7:13 pm

She smiled at him, "Then I guess it is a good thing you work at Hogwarts...as I am the new Head of Ravenclaw and the new Professor for Care of Magical Creatures."

She had been waiting to tell them, but with the pregnancy and all she had forgotten then when she had been about to say something again she had had the dizzy spell and had not wanted Mashara to over react at the new job.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 7:26 pm

gackt nodded to his sister."Good thing then we are both in the castle then, and i knew you'd do it hydeiko, you allways were a clever girl, and congrats for getting to be head of ravenclaw and professor of care of magical creatures, i knew if you did anything it would be with animals, you allways were splendid with them ,allways taking care of oogie for me and obachan."he said softly to his sister."i do want you in for a welleness check up though when you are at the school, just so mashara doesnt worry."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Hyde nodded her head, "I will do that. I will also have Wrath with me where ever I go, that should help him too. Him and my wolf have come to an understanding about things." She laughed as she thought about the robe incident, "Well on most things anyway."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 17, 2010 7:53 pm

mashara sat quietv listening to them he was worried abut Hyde but he also knew she knew her own mind "hyde if you want to do the job , just be careful it not just you any more its our child too " he voiced as he siped his tea "and I agree wraith is a good choice " he smirked " even after the kitchen incident ."

Abby looked at both not really having much to say she felt a bit out of place since she was a new mother now and not pregnat any more , he drank her drink and just listened .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Hyde took Mashara's hand, "I know that love. And I will keep it easy I promise, after all between Gackt and Wrath I will be just fine." She smiled at him, "You do trust me to do this don't you?" She asked, she wanted to make sure they were on the same page, she would not do anything to harm their child.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Gackt finished his tea and his cheesecake and went over to abby and scooped her up to sit in his lap."we've been neglecing you and for that i am sorry."he said as he took the cherry that was left on his chese cake and fed it to her."My beautiiful bride to be, it seems to me that you and hydeiko should get going so she can get back and rest and be off her feet."he then turned to mashara."You and i need to go ahead and get out stuff done so you can get back as quickly and tend to hydeiko, besides that i would like to get back and have my wife to be alone before our sons decide to wake up back at home and decide its dinner time."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon May 17, 2010 8:35 pm

mashara nodded to gackt then loked at Hyde " yes Hyde I do trust you" he said and leaned forward to kiss her as well as rest his hand on her belly "both of you" he added with a smile "but for now youre mine" he said sliping his arm around ehr waist pulling her closer to him.

Abby chuckled as Gackt picked her up and placed her on his knee she smiled as he fed her the cherry wrapping her ars round him she smiled " Gackt you have but I'll make you pay tonight " she whispered as she kissed his ear teasingly " ow yes we should shes expecting us in , ow my five minets " Abby jumped from GACKT and stood infront of ehr bending down she kissed him letting him know what she had planned for later.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top