of rings and things - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

of rings and things - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

of rings and things

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of rings and things - Page 2 Empty Re: of rings and things

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm

he breathed out a breath he didn't know he'd held and smiled feeling ehr hands on his "Guess it is all of a sudden change , you a mother and me a father " he said softly as he kissed her tummy then rested his head on it lightly for a moment then "It still feels like a dream and I will wake up any moment " he looked up at her as he knelt in front of her "we can go back and have obasan check you over if you want Gackt and abby will have gone to the kimono shop, she will tell us if anything i wrong" he sid as he took both her hands in his "tonight just tell me what you want and I'll get it for you " he said
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 pm

She shook her head, "No, I am fine love. Let us just go to the shop so we can get this over with. The sooner I am off my feet the better. But wifely duties call first, I want it done so we can hurry and get married." She replied, "So will you help me up love?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 16, 2010 9:29 pm

He smiled nd helped her up holding ehr for a moment against him, soon he waked over with two boxes "they are done , and no charge my wedding and first born gift " he said placing one box in each hand "you must not look till the day" he said with a smile "now mashara get your future wife and mother of your child off her feet " he said giving him a light thwak across his bottom " and next time don't leve it so long" the an chuckled as he moved to open the shop door for them.

mashara wijced as he felt him whack him "ouch yes i'll make sure to came more often , and you make sure to come to our weding , mine and gackts too " he knew he would not miss a wedding, moving with hyde he slipped the box he held int his own pocket and walked with his arm around her waist out into the street and fresh air "is this better his shop can be a little stuffy"
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Hyde leaned against his side, one hand on his chest as she did so and nodded. "Yes it is. Again I think it is just everything catching up to me. And we haven't exactly been eating as much as we should with all the exercise we have been doing as of late. So please stop worrying."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 16, 2010 9:54 pm

he smiled at her and kissed her geatly " that is something I will never do hyde , I will always worry about you , its because I love that I do" he said placing his hand on her tummy "both of you, come on the cafe were to meet Gackt and abby at is not far plus we can grab some lunch too" he scooped her up into his arms and laughed " shall I carry you there?" he said in his poshest voice while smiling to her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 9:59 pm

She laughed as he did so, "Actually yes if you would?" She asked. The truth was she was still pretty light headed, but she would be fine once she had eaten she just knew it. "Though I believe Gackt and Abby will become just as worried over me as you."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 16, 2010 10:08 pm

he smiled as he moved off with her in his arms " yes they will but its my job to look after you both, ow I just ahd a thought what if its twins " he said looking at her as he walked " dosn't matter , I was just thinking aloud " he said smiling as they retched te main door of the cafe , a nice woman opened it and smiled letting them pass. mashara sat her down in a chair "ok, now you order" he could not help but look at her lovingly across the table . he ordered a tea and a sandwich and waited for Hyde to place her order.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 10:14 pm

She had wondered that herself, but she knew whatever happened the child or children would be loved no matter what. She ordered an iced tea and a French Dip with fries and then leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a moment. Then she opened them and smiled at Mashara. "Gackt and Abby should be here soon, one would think."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 7:22 am

abby smiled as she saw hyde and Mashara all ready in the cafe she walked over and sat with them"did you gewt the rings sorted?" she asked "were all done too" she ordered a coffee and chocolate dohnut and sat back waiting she could already see hyde had that peregnacy glow around her "you know obsa can tell you if its on or twins you have Hyde she told me " she said uable to stop smiling at them both.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Gackt strollled in after abby and ordered some tea and and a very uncostumary peice of cheesecake, normally he didnt like anything overly sweet but today he was in the mood for it."Hei finally done."he said with a sigh of relif as he hated having to pull poor abby around in the noise and heat of the city to shop. He smiled as he saw his sister and mashara, noteing she looked very beautiful."Yes, i think you should ask obachan if its twins or not...shes eeriely acturate our obachan is."he said softly as he quietly passed his sister a small box with a gift for her.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top