Basic: Class Two - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic: Class Two - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic: Class Two

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic: Class Two - Page 4 Empty Re: Basic: Class Two

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Hyde smiled, "Actually it was a trick question, the Nundu has never been subdued not even by a hundred wizards at least to date. Perhaps one day, but good guess 15 points for Gryffindor." Hyde said with a smile.

"Now since my project has obviously failed, why don't some of you tell me your favorite creatures why and one fact about them? I would like to get a range on all of your knowledge so far of the creatures in our world."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm

" the Hippogryph. they are proud creaturs. you must bow befor approching them and then wait for them to bow back befor proceeding." Amanda said "i love them always have and will always will. i don't think i need a reason to. though i love many other ceatuers too."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Aurora looked at them. She was still bleeding and the blood was getting a bit darker colored. "Professor may i be excused to get these cuts checked? Or do i need to stay here." After a bit she also said. "And my favorite creature is a dragon. Dragon eggs are illeagl to obtain and they are classified as dagerous by the MOM"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Sat May 22, 2010 3:59 am

Elyssa was relieved to be correct or at least she acknowledge her answer even though it was wrong. Then, Professor Hyde asked what is their favorite creature. She raised her hand but lowered it at the same time. She wasn't used to speak in a class without raising her hand but obviously she was the only one doing this. Rather, she stand up straight and answered "Griffins, i know some didn't know about them but they are strange creature with the front body of an eagle and hindquarters of a lion. They guard treasures. I love them cause It symbolizes much Gryffindor and Ravenclaw my two favorite houses."
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Hyde listened to them all smiling and nodding, "Very good I personally love unicorns, corny I know but to just watch them they are so beautiful and gracefull. Horses are too but unicorns surpass them in their grace, it is a shame there are not as many in the world as their used to be." She then looked to Aurora and nodded, "By all means you had seemed you wanted no one to notice I was not going to bring it up unless you did."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm

She looked at the professor. "Thnx. i was waiting to see if they got worse." She stood up and walked inside the castle to get checked.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 27, 2010 5:34 am

Belle watched her go and nodded turning back to her class, "Now who would like to share or are well all going to just stand around twiddling our thumbs now?" She asked as she waited for those who had not shared to speak up.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top