Basic: Class Two - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic: Class Two - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic: Class Two

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic: Class Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Basic: Class Two

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Tue May 18, 2010 3:04 am

Elyssa ran through the Grounds of Hogwarts, She knew she was late...and AGAIN. She doesn't like Care of Magical Creatures much but it is still interesting. She saw a few people gathering and she joined them hastily. She saw a woman standing in front and not the usual professor. Maybe a Subsitute she thought. She looked around and only four students were there. She turned her hair from bringht red to black so as to not attract much attention. She liked being a Metamorphmagus, but she doesn't like everyone to know that. She greeted the substitute teacher "Good Morning Professor.." and settled herself.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 11:38 am

Amanda made her way down throw the grounds to her care of magical creatuers class. it was her faorate of them all. "hello." she said when she approched the other people there and one looked like she may be the new professor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue May 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Hyde nodded to each of the students and then rose from her position which of course caused Wrath to stand as well. Lust ignored the world which of course is the way of cats. "Good day everyone I am your new Professor, but please call me Hyde. Now having each of you tell me your name is going to take too long so please I ask that you each tell me your name I have heard this is the best method. Now today's lesson is I am hoping going to be fun, but first can anyone tell me the most popular pet in the Wizarding world?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Hunter rolled his eyes at the teachers statement, she had basically said not to tell her their names, then said to tell them. This was going to be a long class, "I'm Hector J. Hunter, but everyone calls me Hunter," Hunter said to Hyde. "And the most popular magical pet varies really! I personally think the Crup or Fwooper would be the ideal pet." he said. "But a dragon's cool too!" he said grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed May 19, 2010 1:39 am

Aurora spoke without saying her name. "Dragons are illeagle to have as pets if i am not mistaken." She seemed to know alot about creatures for someone who doesnt talk or seem to pay much attention.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Wed May 19, 2010 4:31 am

SO Professor Hyde's the name. Elyssa thought. She raised her right hand to speak, "Professor Hyde, I'm Elyssa Llewellyn but my Quidditch team calls me Lyssa, I think the most common pet is an owl isn't? She said the last sentence without thinking cause for her an owl is the most COMMON but she didn't know ifit is the most popular.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Hyde listened to all the students, "Those are all really good guesses and you are correct Lyssa about the Dragon's for a pet. But the correct answer is actually a Puffskein. Now can anyone tell me the color of their fur and why they are the most popular?" She asked.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed May 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Aurora emediatly spoke "they are custard colored I cant say why they are popular since... i dont really like them at all and i dont know either."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu May 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Elijah snorted and raised an eyebrow at the girl. “Who cares? If you have the money then you can have one. It’s all about lining the pockets of those who are in charge.” He crossed his arms and blew a piece of hair out of his eyes before glancing at the ‘Professor’ – yeah right. “Elijah Krum.” He said absent-mindedly. He looked down at the floor and kicked one of the stone groupings. His head snapped up at the mention of Puffskein’s and he heard a hiss. Glancing to the right he found Nachash muttering on his shoulder. Obviously she didn’t agree with the statistic. Elijah reached up and smoothed her head. She hissed at him and licked his hand before slithering down his arm and melting into the pale skin there. “Puffskein’s, really? The Wizarding world must be running out of exotic creatures. I’d rather have a dragon.” He winked at the kid beside him and smirked at the girl who had stupidly pointed out that dragons were illegal to house.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

"Correct Miss Nye, ten points for Griffindor. Now as to why they are popular it is because they are extremely easy to take care of. Much easier then a Dragon Mr. Krum." She said with a smile. She went behind the wall and pulled out a crate ignoring the protest from both Wrath and Lust as she lifted it. She was not that far along yet and set it before the students. In it of course was the Puffskeins. "Now for today I want you to pair up and each take one of the little things. They are quite useful as a ball, play around perhaps draw one in a comical action of trying to flee a beautiful snake?"

"As you are doing this I will come around and get to know each of you better, as I said today is more of a fun day. Next class if you all prove worthy today will be something more fun then a Puffskein for those more adventurous types."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top