Supper - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Supper - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Supper

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supper - Page 5 Empty Re: Supper

Post by James William Wilson Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Now why did she laugh? He wondered, laughing himself. ''I prefer the land, where it is safer. Never liked near-death experiences; although I have been in several. You see, my dear... if I had almost died, I would have never met you.'', he said, holding her inside the water.

''And yes, it does seem that I have entered the water. But... for a good cause.'', he said. And then, she kissed him. It was beautiful. It would, probably, also look beautiful on some Hollywood film, but he was the only one able to feel it. He returned the kiss after a moment, still holding her firmly, but gently, safe in his hands. ''Have you ever imagined you would kiss in water?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Keera’s smile dropped, replaced by an expression that revealed just how taken aback she had been by that comment. She looked away for a moment, it was as if she was struggling with herself; having some sort of internal debate that couldn’t end well. And just as quickly as her change in mood had come, it left, and she was smiling again. It had almost a… haunting effect though she hadn’t been aiming for any sort of ‘effect’ at all.

“Oh yes because the world wouldn't go on without a Keera Mast to destroy it,” she replied with a grin. She let go of Wilson so that her head could dip underwater for a moment, washing her hair from her eyes, slicking it back. She rose again, bobbing there for a moment before extending her arm, reaching for the dock. She pulled herself up onto it & collapsed on her back lazily with a faint thud.

Keera turned her head so that she could see him and exhaled once more, “Fire, may-be… never water- but then again, I never thought I would end up at Hogwarts again, or that I would ever get close to anyone, or that I would ever…” Keera stopped midsentence, as if she had bit down on her tongue on accident and turned her head again so that she was staring out at the lake, her eyes level with the surface. She sighed, though a smile was still visible on her lips. “Thank you, James,” she spoke abruptly,- as were most of her actions –thanking him for more than he would ever be able to comprehend. Saving her? Yeah, that was great, not necessary, but great. There was more behind her words than that- there usually was, it just took a bit of training to notice.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm

''Just, be careful'', he said, reaching for her. He watched her carefully, in case he needed to follow after her once more. ''Always Keera, always'', he said, smiling, as he started swinging alongside her. ''Fire? I'd love to hear how you imagined that'', he said, wondering.

He dove into the water for a moment. He learned how to swim in Greece. On that little small beach where his father taught him how to swim while they were on vacation there. It was, almost always, completely empty, which made it far more easy for him to learn how to swim. He returned back. ''The water is fine, I would dare say'', he commented.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 am

“Oh but I will go to hell of course, and the devil is quite fond of me already,” she replied with a wink; she was joking of course, though the part about her going to hell was as much of a belief of hers as the third fraction. The women dropped her hand into the water and moved it back and forth, rippling the water. It was obvious that she was in a whole other world by the way her eyes drooped as they fallowed the motion of her hand. Back and forth… back and forth. Keera surprised herself when she closed her eyes slowly and smiled; it took a lot of trust in order for her to close her eyes while in the presence of another being. A lot of trust? Now, that couldn’t be possible. Keera Mast didn’t trust a soul- or so she had thought.

Splash! came the sound of him jumping into the water. It sounded so pleasant to Keera, and the warm breeze that swept over her as she laid there on the dock was all too peaceful. It was amazing how easily peace came when promised protection by Wilson- it almost ashamed Keera how content she felt at the time. She still heard that blasted ticking loud in her ears of course, but for the time being, she would ignore to the best of her ability.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 pm

''Oh, you can't turn heaven into hell, my dear'', he said, smiling, as he embraced her around her waist once again. He had noticed that she had closed her eyes, something she had never done before. He was happy to see her satisfied, to see her happy. The water was extremely pleasant, which made the situation only more lovely. He dove once more, into the water, and swam under her. He appeared behind her, embracing her gently around her waist, leaning his head beside hers. ''Has the trouble passed, completely, my dear?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum