Supper - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Supper - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Supper

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supper - Page 2 Empty Re: Supper

Post by James William Wilson Mon May 10, 2010 8:36 pm

''I am always able to keep my temper... if they cross the border, I deduce points and send them out of my classroom. And that is it. I don't quarrel with idiots, I just push them aside.'', he said. ''A boy? What has he done that you almost hit him?'', he asked, laughing. He presumed it was Arthur she was talking about, since he had said something similar to him.

''It is your turn now, my dear Keera'', he said, putting his whole arm on her cheek, cuddling it gently and softly. Her smile, her forced smile, it was, as everything on her, sweet. He smiled.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 10:34 pm

A look of confusion crossed Keera’s face, she was curious as to how he had known about the fact that she had almost punched Arthur, when she had said nothing of the sort. She voiced these thoughts so that she could get an answer, “How did you know about that? It isn’t going around the school, is it? Because I really can’t lose this job, or everything will go up in flames.”

Keera was quiet for a moment, watching him as she tried to think of another question; there were plenty of them filling her mind to the brim, but they all seemed to vanish whenever she tried to pull them out and ask them. The short silence wasn’t one that made her squirm and feel uncomfortable, it was actually rather pleasant. Nothing like the awkward pauses that usually took over when she was too busy thinking.

“Why…”- No, no, that’s not how you start that question, darlin’ – “Could you, uh…” Wrong, again, one more shot. Keera stopped to think for another moment, she was normally very good with putting her words together just right, but this was a tough question for her to ask, she was actually quite scared to ask it, after all, it took a lot of courage to face your fears, “Do you think you could, perhaps, uhm, help me…again?” she asked, fallowed a laugh that didn’t sound as if it came from Keera’s throat; Keera was normally a very confident person, but this time her laugh sounded shaky and unsure.

Keera Mast wanted James Wilson to help her conquer her fear of trust.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon May 10, 2010 11:14 pm

''No, no... the School does not know anything about it.... but I do. But, I know everything, don't I? Just relax, you are not going to lose your job, not while I am here. I shan't lose you.'', he said, firmly.

He then took another bite and drank a little. He waited for her to say something, to ask something; it was her turn, after all. He waited, and she finally began, but it took her a while. It was obvious that he was insecure about that part... although, he did not know why. He listened to her question. ''My dear, if I can, I surely will. What is it?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Keera snorted- a form of laughter that was rather unbecoming of her – when Wilson answered her in such a way. As far as Keera was concerned, he did know everything, and he knew that- of course. “Honestly, James, what would you do to stop that? I do not believe that the headmaster would kick me out of the school, but if he did, there would be nothing for you to do about the matter,” she replied simply, spooning a bit of her baked potato into her mouth after she finished speaking.

“How fascinating, a cat has clawed out Keera Mast’s tongue,” she said allowed by mistake…again. Though this thought wasn’t very embarrassing at all- in fact, it sort of helped her get over her little moment of insecurity, long enough for her to actually finish her question. “Trust.” It was a simple word, and yet, it was a word that had a huge impact on Keera each time she tried to actually trust anyone. Keera trusted Wilson, and the amazing thing about that fact was that he hadn’t even had to try that hard to gain that trust. It normally didn’t come that easily when she tried to put her faith in anyone else, and therefore, she assumed that Wilson would be the one to help her- or at least, if he could.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 pm

''I have more influence with Majere than you think. I will not lose you. Trust me.'', he said, firmly. Yes, he had that much influence to make Majere listen to him if anything got wrong. He cared for her too much to lose her like something small and insignificant.

''Trust? You want me to help you to trust? Whom? I presume you already trust me, my dear, which means that you want to start trusting the world. I will help you, but be careful, trust is a very fragile thing and you can never trust anyone completely, which excludes the both of us, though.... I trust. So, what do you need me to do, my dear? Answer questions, gain information, socialize?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm

“You have quite a bit of confidence,” Keera noted, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. She wondered how he was so sure of himself, how he managed to cancel out doubt & focus on achievement. It was very interesting…inspiring even. She laugh softly, but it was more like a content “hmmm” than a laugh.

There were questions- but Keera knew there would be for it was a very odd thing for her to ask of him. It wasn’t every day someone whom you just met asked for you to teach them to trust. As a matter-o-fact, it almost sounded impossible to occur, and yet, here Keera was, sitting on the opposite of James William Wilson, putting more faith in him than anyone she had met during the previous years. Keera looked at her glass and took it in her hand, holding it just above her face so that her eyes were leveled with it’s rim, “I trust you, and yet, I hesitate each time I take a drink from this glass, for I fear it has been poisoned,” she stated, slowly making her point. She set the goblet down on the table and folded her hands in her lap once more.

“There is a possibility of anyone turning on you if you put your faith in them. You could fall backwards, expecting the person behind you to catch you- as they had promised –and end up on the ground with a bruised spine,” she told him, explaining her point of view the best way she could- the only way she could. “I want to put my faith in a handful of people whom I will need to trust for things to work as planned, but I can not do so If I am constantly worrying that they will kill me when I have my back turned. Now, please don’t think me foolish; I know it is not wise to trust anyone before you are sure that they deserve that trust, but the thing is, even if someone were to prove that they could be trusted, I would still have difficulty believing them.”

Keera realized after she was done speaking how much it didn’t make sense to ask for help in such a way. It wasn’t really possible for Wilson to help her- well, not unless he could somehow tweak her mind, which was something she would never allow anyone- not even him –to do, if she could help it.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

''Experience allows me to have. Some things in life have to be deserved... confidence is one of them.'', he said, taking a bite and taking a sip of his juice. ''Ah, for that fraction... well, you can never fully trust them, but you can make sure they respect you enough not to kill you. What do you think of them?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Keera looked at the ceiling, pausing for a moment to think, “They are quite foolish, and curiosity could easily get the better of them, but they could be very powerful. Mariana Diggory can produce a Patronus and her mind works a bit differently than the others’; she is creative with the way she thinks and that could prove to be very useful. Jamie Prophet can see the future, and though she isn’t too sure about it, has learned to trust me well enough,” Keera stopped there for a second. There, was an example of someone misusing another’s trust; Keera wasn’t particularly interested in Jamie, in truth, she was using her for her gift. Thinking about that for a moment, Keera put her spoon down, resting her chin on her knuckles. She wasn’t feeling guilty, but something about knowing that fact bothered her, as if it were a warning not to put faith in anyone.

“heh…” She rubbed her face. “There is an example for you right there, of trust leading someone astray.”

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue May 11, 2010 9:04 pm

''Diggory?! May I be so free as to correct you in that fact.... Mariana, she is very immature, intelligent and able, but immature, someone who easily lets her emotions could her judgment. She belongs to the group of those that hate me any my classes, which means that she does not understand. Yes, she will be loyal, I can assure you that, but she is to vulnerable to trust completely. Be careful with her. About that other child... I have no idea who she is.'', he said.

''Your opinion of them is good, acceptable. But now, if you want my help, I need to know everything your are planning to do... because, if you want to me to help you trust them, I need to know what you are doing and what level of trust you need to achieve.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Laugher floated from Keera’s throat, though she tried to stifle it. It amused her that she was sofascinated with a student that Wilson loathed. She could understand his words about immaturity & such, but her opinion of Mariana did not change; she believed that with that much power running through her veins and her unique train of thought, she could be a very important person to have on her side. “I agree completely, but everyone has their idiosyncrasies- I should know. As for letting emotions cloud her judgment, I shall try my hardest to prove to her that those things can be pushed aside when necessary,” She answered with a smile.

Do you hear that, doll, you would have to tell him everything! her thoughts jeered at her, and she knew her mind would smirk at her if it could. Keera’s face went blank, and she did her very best to drain all expression from her eyes- though she knew her eyes would always be the windows to her soul, no matter what she did about it. She was very cautious- very afraid –of revealing that much of her plan, and so it took quite a bit of courage to do so.

“The Ministry, The Minister, the Aurors- they have to…disappear. I would rather not kill them, because many of them are very, very powerful, but if it is necessary to bring the Ministry down, then I will do what I must,” Keera started to explain, picturing everything in her head. “The Death Eaters have no one to fight for anymore; Voldamort is gone, and that is something that needs to be explained to them. If they can’t see reason…well, they will share the same fate as those in the Ministry who got in the way. The same for the Order. These ‘sides’ need to eliminated, along with the blood statues; we have sorted people by the side they are on and the blood that runs through their veins for as long as anyone can remember, and we are wrong in doing so,” Keera finished, bringing her glass to her lips again, hesitating, and then took a drink from it.

Keera watched Wilson for a few moments; she wondered what he thought of her ideas & beliefs. She always wondered what people thought of her, though she didn’t care what their opinion actually was; it was the fact that she didn’t know what was going through their minds that got her curious. “I know… that it is a rather ‘impossible’ plan, but I believe that, well, that I can do it If I find enough people who are willing to assist me, people who believe in the same things I do,” she added, almost sounding defensive.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum