Rawenclaw Dressing Rooms - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rawenclaw Dressing Rooms - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rawenclaw Dressing Rooms

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rawenclaw Dressing Rooms - Page 3 Empty Re: Rawenclaw Dressing Rooms

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Belle gave Jamie a bright smile, glad to have some one who was willing to stand with her. Though she too was not aware of all the power of the Sub-Captain, but she would lead the team into this game if she had to. They deserved a chance to right the past wrongs when it came to the field. "What do you say James, ready to go out there and prove that the Ravenclaws still got it?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

"Sorry Ginevra," James said, nodding in acknowledgment. "Very well then. Since its obvious you have the spirit to perform during this game. Well then, we are a team now and we have a mission. Now then, as the Ravenclaw team, we play to win. I cannot say much for my own skills, and I have not seen some of you play. Do not let this discourage you- we are Ravenclaws. Our strength comes not from our ability to swing a bat or lug a ball. Our strength comes from our ability to think. Never forget that. We can win this if we think and play all at once. But remember, for all of our ability, you have something of infinite worth- each other. Use your team mates as your allies. Ignore them, and the whole game will fall apart."

Oooooh, fancy words.
Can he even play the game? Wouldn't the alchemic arm be little bit like, I dunno, cheating?
Oh what, like you played Quidditch
James slightly winced as the voices entered the back of his mind once more, but his eyes shifted from face to face, determining the reactions. Emotions were the best way to determine the spirit of each player. How else could they win at this point?
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Belle stood and put her hand out, palm down. "All right so let us go kick some butt, whose with me? She asked, her eyes searching James, then Jamie's and then the rest.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

"ME!" called Jamie happily.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top