Huffelpuff Dressing Rooms
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Huffelpuff Dressing Rooms Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Huffelpuff Dressing Rooms

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huffelpuff Dressing Rooms Empty Huffelpuff Dressing Rooms

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Mariana had come in early to be prepared for when her team would arrive dressing quickly into her Huffelpuff yellow Quiditch robes. Last time they lost because Danny caught the snitch before her so she hoped the story wouldn't repeat itself again. She was ready and sat down when the other team members should start to arrive in a moment. This one was going to be as exciting as the last one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Huffelpuff Dressing Rooms Empty Re: Huffelpuff Dressing Rooms

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Miseria entered the changing room, holding her broom on her shoulder. Nodding to Mariana, she quickly changed her robes to Quidditch ones. She didn't mess with her hair. It was already set up as high ponytail. Then, quietly sighing, she sat down on a little bench, putting the broom on her knees. Then, she closed her eyes, trying to breathe calmly.
"What do you think... who will win the match this time?" she asked quietly. Last time Gryffindor had won. Will the luck finally smile to them, too?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 am

Willow walked into the dressing rooms. She go into her awesome yellowish Hufflepuff Quidditch robes. I hope we win, she thought, actually, I really hope i do well, too. She put her hair up into a high tight ponytail so it would not be in her eyes. She grabbed her broom and started running her fingers nervously up and down it. She then waited for Abbey or any other one of her friends on the team.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Abbey walked into the dressing room, chilly from the cold wind outside. She set her broom down on a bench and opened her locker. She pulled on her yellow and black robes, throwing her hair into a loose ponytail, one that would at least keep her hair out of her face for the match. Abbey looked around and saw that Mari, Miseria, and Willow had already arrived. "Hey guys." she said. "Ready for the match?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 pm

"Hahaha, of course! How could I not be?! We are so going to kick their butts! We're brigning Slytherin DOWN!" Willow said, laughing. She suddenly had a spurt of confidence. "It's going to be so much fun! I don't know why, but I'm really pumped up and I just have this nagging feeling hat we are going to win...maybe even by alot. Well, they'll never know what hit them once we get through with them," She finished, smiling broadly so that her pearly white teeth glistened.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Mariana looked as some of the team members started to arrive. "Hi gang i hope you are excited. Not nervous though just excited." she replied refering to everyone who was here. They were still missing Colby, Alice, Ben and Butterfly who should be arriving any minute. "And yes i do think we will win. If i don't screw up again that is." she said supporting Willow's cheerfullness for the match. "It's windy so the one with the biggest problems is going to be you.Yes you!" she said pointing at Abbey's direction though using cheerful joking tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Willow chewed her lip. She really didn't want to screw it up. Everyone would hate her. After Marianna said something to Abbey, Willow laughed. "No pressure," she playfully added.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:35 pm

colby walked into the dressing room "hi," he said to every one a daved look in his eyes and his voice sounded like he was some where far away. he would have to snap out of it befor the game. but he bprobaly couldn
t do that. he was to busy thanking about how he would get a girlfriend
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Abbey nodded nervously. She knew the beaters were going to have a hard time with the wind; the more wind there was, the harder it was to make the bludgers hit the exact target the beater was going for. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down, not wanting to get herself syched out before the game actually happened. She was confident in their team, and with the new moves Mari had been teaching them, they might be able to catch the Gryffindor team off guard.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Butterfly rushed into the Hufflepuff Dressing Room. How was it even when she she got an early start, something always happened and she was late? This time, Peeves had dropped water balloons on her robes, and she had to get a teacher to dry them. But hey, she was here now. She dropped her stuff, and sat down on the bench. This was her first game, and she was more than nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top