Gryffindor Dressing Rooms - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Dressing Rooms - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Dressing Rooms

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Dressing Rooms - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Dressing Rooms

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon May 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Lily couldn't help but giggle at Elijah's antics, wondering how the guy knew she was such an animal lover. Well, her probably hadn't but Lily was definitely one at heart. She loved cats of every kind especially and wondered what would happen if St. Muffin was here at that moment. He'd probably sprint off, he was practically scared of everything, even balloon animals, frozen peas and the Muggle television.

Lily moved her free hand down to the underside of Elijah's neck and gave it a scratch. Usually animals liked that, Lily wasn't sure if Elijah would but she really didn't mind either way. She gazed at the band around his neck with interest, yes this was definitely Elijah. Still, even if it had been a siberian tiger who'd happened to wander into the tent looking for attention (stiff chance that'd happen), Lily still wouldn't have been able to stop the cooing that came out of her mouth in the next moment. Damn Elijah, he was even cute in animal form.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Elijah was pretty pleased with himself and his tail moving happily told anyone who was looking that fact. He moved his neck back to give her better access and loud purrs began to rumble from his chest. Eli smiled inwardly and moved back into his human form. He grinned wolfishly and kissed Lily soundly. He pulled back and grinned. “Came to wish you good luck although you can continue to smooth me if you’d like.” He playfully inclined his head to her before kissing her again. “How is it,” he murmured, looking at her directly in those eyes of hers. “that you can look like a Princess in a Quidditch outfit too? Ooh, and while I remember I have something for you.”
He took a long box from his jacket pocket and held it between his two index fingers. He raised an eyebrow slyly and smiled before opening the box. “It was, uhm, my mother’s. I mean I could have gotten you something better or an island but, well, I did but that I’ll discuss with you later I just....I thought that this was a bit more personal. More you.”

the gift. (click the silver one)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon May 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Lily couldn't help but gape in slight amazement as the Elijah she knew stood in front of her. The whole process of one being able to turn into an animal of some kind was rather amazing in itself, the mere fact it was Elijah made it even more awesome. Lily gave him a mock scowl, "Oh and you weren't loving it." She said unable to ignore the giggle that came out of her mouth. She barely remembered the fact that Sophia and her cousin were here, two people that could easily tell each one of her brothers that she was...Lily really wasn't sure what to call this situation, all she knew that she really liiked it and didn't want any of her siblings punching Elijah.

"Urg, I felt as though I was about to have nervous breakdown sitting in here waiting. Thanks for distracting me." Lily said appreciately, blushing slighlty as she naturally did when complimented. She gaped as Elijah handed her a jewellery box and she opened it, gazing at the beautiful braclet inside. "Elijah, it's perfect....I don't know what to say....thank you." Lily said hugging Elijah tightly, now not really caring who was watching.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top