Love in the sands - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love in the sands - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love in the sands

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love in the sands - Page 5 Empty Re: Love in the sands

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Mashara smiled and moved to hold her close again "I would love to spend the day with you and every day aftr too " he said kissing her "The restarunt is closed today grandpa is off some where, always is on a wednesday" he said softly as he kissed her forehead resting his lips on it for a moment longer. Packing teh things away he smiled as he saw the shape in teh sand of there two bodies enwined with a wave of his wand it disapeard as if they had never laid there. Taking his arm he slipped it arund her waist as they walked back to the street again.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Hyde leaned into him, but something seemed off. "I think we need to stop at the house first...something feels off." She smiled at Mashara, "I know I am probably just being paranoid but I would feel better with we can stop. Talk to Obachan or Gackt maybe."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 pm

mashara shied feeling her lean on him as they walked "yes we can go there first had the same feeling Hyde " he kissed her cheek genty not resisting the urge one bit. The moved down to the Kazama home and he knocked on the door his hand staid behind her as if he wasn't ever going to let her go but as Obasan opened the door to give them both a look he smiled and bowed low to her is arm now moved to hold Hydes hand instead "Hyde and I wondered if every one was all right we both got a fdeeling something was not right" he smiled to Hyde "and with your permishion I ask for Hydes hand in marrage " he asked Obasan smiled taking his hand and hydes she placed them on each other "about time" she said and grinned.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum