Love in the sands - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love in the sands - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love in the sands

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love in the sands - Page 4 Empty Re: Love in the sands

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm

he let a smile cross his face as she pushed against his hand. With a deep breath he moved forward he knew she must have felt him against her by now."I tried hyde, but I can't get him down" he said his cheeks flushed as he felt the water washing against him as he stood. he looked at her in her eyes "I know how you feel , I won't rush you into anything you don't want, I'll just have to figure out what to do with him ...well i know what to do but... ow boy " he said becoming flustered as he stood in front of her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Hyde could indeed feel what his problem was, but she didn't laugh. Instead she wrapped her arms about his neck and kissed him. She then pulled her lips away and looked down, her arms still locked around him. "I don't feel rushed Mashara...I just didn't want to let you down. I too have never been with anyone...you were the only one I let get that close."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:23 pm

mashara breathed out as she placed her arms around him and kissed him he could only groan as her kiss made his situation much harder he felt her relese her kiss but not pull away " Hyde... I love you know that , I am new too but i would and always wanted it to be you first" he said realising his hands rested on her bare waist moving tehm he carefully moved them closer puling her closer to him till he held close and kissed her neck holding her and feeling her against him her bare waist against his bare chest. his heart beating fast at the feeling he was getting "I love you hyde kazama for better for poorerfor sicknss and in health" he said softly " to me you are not a one night thing , no never to me you are my life and my love".
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Hyde shivered at the kiss placed upon her neck, it sent her heart thundering on and butterflies swarming in her stomach. She finally looked up at him, searching his eyes as he spoke the soothing words to her and finding only truth in them she leaned up and kissed him once more, this time the kiss was soft and giving.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 pm

He felt her kiss him again this time softer he returned it now moving one hand slowly up her back to rest under her hair his fingers played at the nape of her neck, he puled back slightly "Hyde are you shure? we should go some where more privet, my apartments not far or anywhere you want" he asked looking into her eyes, even with the warm water against them was what he wanted to stay right where he was but he was not sure about her. But he cared about her if she wanted to stay he would not object as he wanted this night to be as romantic as he could make it and the stars now shone down on them, he felt it could not be a more perfect place.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Hyde had gasped against his lips as he had started to return the kiss, enjoying every second of it. But then he pulled away and she heard him saying they should go somewhere more private, but she shook her head. "Yes I have never been more sure about something my whole life, and here is perfect. Beneath the moon and stars in your arms, I can't think of anything more perfect."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 pm

mashara smiled and gently kissed her lips again, taking her in his arms he walked back to teh blanket on the warm sand and lay her down on it . He lay over her and kissed her his hands once more resting on her waist as slowly he lent further in deepening his kiss to her. soon he could not help him self gently he let his hands slid up her waist ever higher then with a quick look around to make sure they were still alone he let his hand move slowly to her back and the clasp that held her top closed......

((fade out ))

mashara lay on the blanket under a second he smiled at Hyde as his arm held her close to him , he was happy that night had been amazing and he knew she had felt it too. He also knew they would have may more nights like this night but none as special as their first night. "Hyde you awake?" he asked softly as he brushed abck some of her dark hair from her face , he smiled seeing her beauty laid there with him.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Hyde slowly stirred when she heard Mashara's voice and stretched before opening her eyes and smiling up at him. "I am now." She said.

She was quite content at the moment, and the night had been wonderful. Spent in Mashara's arms with his love all around her had been perfect. She looked forward to many more nights like it, but for now she was completely relaxed and happy to be right where she was. Before falling asleep she had cast a ward to keep all from stumbling upon them, hearing them or seeing them. So she knew they had been safe enough while they rested.

"How did you sleep?"She asked.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm

mashara smiled down to her "perfect, just perfect" he said grinning his hand acressing her cheek "but I get the feeling that we missed something don't you?" he asked turning to face her his fingers brushing up her arms "the sun will be up soon we should head back before your perants worrie and GACKT decides to hunt me down " he chuckled but when he looked at his watch he frownd "strange we've been out all night and hes not come looking " Grabbing his boxers and jeans he slipped them on under the blanket then stood up but not before he had giving her a long passion filled morring kiss.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Hyde nodded and quickly found her clothes and dressed. "But I'm not going back there Mashara, I have my own home with my animals most likely very angry at me for being gone all night." She pulled her shirt back on over her head and found a brush she had put in the basket for after swimming and ran it through her hair.

"I am free today, if you are perhaps we can go back to my cottage and shower and spend the day in my gardens. The roses are lovely right now."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top