Love in the sands - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love in the sands - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love in the sands

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love in the sands - Page 3 Empty Re: Love in the sands

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:16 pm

he smiled glad she hadn't done what he though she was going to do , but still he smiled and listened " thats great like me and the restraunt , grandpasan says it will be mine if I can give him grand kids , I think he just wants early retirment" he said chuckling as he picked up second strawberry holding his hand under it he held it out to her " not so juicy this time" he said joking as he waited t see if she would bite it. HE HAD TO AD MIT HE LOVED THE WAY SHE BIT INTO THE FIRST STRAWBERRY IN FACT HE LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.

((sory about the caps they came on))
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 am

(Np) Hyde smiled, "Then we shouldn't keep him waiting too long." She then watched as he picked up another strawberry and leaned forward and took a delicate bite, her lips running along his fingers as she did so. "Your right, it is less juicy but just as good."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm

mashara smiled as she took a bit of the strawberry but feeling her lip on his figers also felt a heat coming from a certain part of his anatomy, and his cheeks turned red hoping she hadn't seen the buldge. " I'd like that too " he said shifting to try and hide his embarasment at such an ovious physical reation on his part "Ow, walking is going to be so difficult " he though to him self.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Hyde raised one brow at his sudden discomfort and having an idea as to what would make a man twitch so, she took pity on him and turned away to grab more wine. She poured both glasses slowly, taking her time in hopes that it gave him enough time to adjust properly. She also grabbed some the cheese and turned back to him with a smile. "The wine is also good with cheese, and takes less contact to eat." She said with a smile.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm

he was thankfull when she turned her back as he shifted himself into a comfrtable postion with a sigh but he knew he would still have awalk back home "its not the contact thats the problem, but the implication and my over active mind thats the problem" he said chuckling as he took his glass from her his cheeks still red "Having you this close isn't helping but I will try and control him...it... I mean it " he said buriying his face in his hand in embaressment.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Hyde laughed, but set her wine down and went and knelt before him on her knees and brought his head up to face her. "Here now love, it is fine. Most guys refer to their member as a him...if they haven't given it some kind of name that is." She smiled again, "But I am glad I have that effect on you, I can't deny it. It makes me feel good."

She then leaned forward and kissed him softly at first, but soon it turned passionate as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Hyde then pulled away, her chest rising and falling with the power of her deep breaths and rapidly beating heart. Then an idea came to her and she rose, kicking of her shoes she pulled her shit and then her shorts off. She stood in her black tie bikini and smiled, "How about a swim?" With that she turned and took off for the warm waters, turning to face him as she ran. "Come on Mashara!"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 pm

he felt her make him look at her still a little embaresed for being caught out. He sighed as he felt her arms around him and her lips on his "ow hyde your not making this easy are you " he said fighting hard to keep himself under control. but when she striped down to her bikini he could not help let a graon leave him watching as she moved down to the water he wondered how he would get into the water with out her seeing just how bad he had become. Sliding off his shirt he waited for the right moment, as she turned her back he ran down but as she turned to face him he quickly covered himself moving into deeper waters so that he was covered but if she came too close he knew she would know.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Hyde went into the water and then dove out to deeper waters. The water was just the right temperature and felt good as it ran over her body. She surfaced and pushed her hair back with both hands so it was not in her face, then she turned and smiled at Mashara.

The moon was glowing off the waters and the white sands, all the stars were twinkling and they were not bothered by another living soul. Suddenly Hyde started to grow shy, though she knew much about why a guy would suddenly grow uncomfortable...she herself was very inexperienced. She had loved Mashara with all her heart, she had never let another man grow that close to her and so had never been with a man. That was beginning to way on her more now that she realized she had the man she loved and wanted to share that with him. But what if she messed it up? Or he laughed at her because of it?

Yes, Hyde sure was growing shier buy the moment and folded her arms in front of her. "It's a beautiful night." She said.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

mashara watched as she swum under the water it did nothing for his position when she came up smiling at her he became confused as she covered her self "whats wrong Hyde?" he asked taking a step forward but he stoped rembering just what would happen "you know all those roommers.. they weren't true " he looked at her standing in the moon light "I..I never slept with any woman" he sighed as he now told her his depeest secret "I couldn't ,I couldn't get you out of my mind" he moved with in arms reatch and touched her cheek. With a quick glance around he saw the beach was empty "if I show you something, you promise not to laugh?" he asked his fingers caressing her cheek as he waited.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Hyde heard him ask what was wrong and felt herself pull deeper, but then he told her his deepest secret and it was the same as hers. She leaned into his hand, her walls falling down into dust with just the one touch and then she heard his question. "I could never make fun of you Mashara, never."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top