When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 3) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 3) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 3)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 3)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 pm

No Mari, Matt's taking Rob and another one of his close friends. It'll be Andy if I can get ahold of him...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 3)

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Wait, you can't fight at Hogwarts! Ne'os is banned, so is Matt, Gabrielle and all the rest of 'matts group' and im sure Sandra is NOT ok with this either so choose another place. Thanks.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Actually, I support the idea Majere.

Think about it. If Sandra manipulates Matt and Ne'os into fighting, one of them is going to die. Either helps the Death Eater's cause. If Ne'os wins, not only is Matt dead, but she can set up Majere to take the kill shot on Ne'os, be regarded as a hero, and most likely get him instituted as mayor. If Matt wins, oh well. It's still a gain. Ne'os is dead, and she can always assassinate Matt afterwards and blame it on confusion.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Okay whatever.

It just seems odd that a criminal on the run and an expelled order member suddenly appear at Hogwarts and duel :/
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Well im gonig to attack his Daughter he will show up ill make a comment about the snacks in the castle and dissapear sneaking iinto the school and causing chaos. in witch (get it witch? no?) point ill die the way voldy did. ((of course the keyword here is "die" i have a horcrux))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Headmaster Vincent Majere wrote:Okay whatever.

It just seems odd that a criminal on the run and an expelled order member suddenly appear at Hogwarts and duel :/

We'll extend an invitation to Matt. Good faith and all. Set up our delicious little plot we're cooking up via PM.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Ahaha, good idea.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 am

Alright so this is all fine and dandy? Good, but just so you realize, I am not going to die. I have no intentions of killing off Matt for some time...if ever. But I will let him get hurt severely if Majere or Sandra would like to do that in future..

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 am

Matthew G. Lestrange wrote:Alright so this is all fine and dandy? Good, but just so you realize, I am not going to die. I have no intentions of killing off Matt for some time...if ever. But I will let him get hurt severely if Majere or Sandra would like to do that in future..

Ja. I know.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:51 am

Okay i am really confused now. Why do we have three different topic if everything happens at Hogwarts? Three subparts , three topics, umm someone mind explain me a little?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top