N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 8 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 8 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 8

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 8

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Traverse... to bad Longbottom is not here. He could definitely be your partner. But... well, since you have none, join Poe and Queen Anne... you or Her Majesty can do the first healing, then, one of you will send Arthur a spell, which he will neutralize... and then... whoever is left goes last. I hope you understand all of this. Now, go!'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Suzannah walked glumly into the DADA classroom. She was tired and this just so happened to be her first class in the morning, and she felt as if she deserved more beauty rest than what she was given. She trudged into the classroom without a word, obviously late, and took a seat at her usual spot in the front, ignoring everyone who was staring at her. "Morning, Pr'ffessor, what are we supposed to be doing?" She asked Wilson as soon as she sat down with her left hand in the air.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Julia's face turned sour for a moment, but then back to normal as she looked back to the Professor. "Actually, sir, Frank and I have gone separate ways if you know what I mean... He left the school unannounced." She said somberly as she looked towards Mari and Arthur. "Sure, that should be easy enough" She said as she walked over to the two. "Hello. Shall we start?" She asked, smiling to them both.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 pm

''Ha? 'Morning, professor WILSON' is the right password Malfoy. Sesame just won't open if you do not use that phrase. Now, I think your pretty little blond head can remember that much. What are we doing, well... obviously something, unlike you. Let us start with taking away 10 points from Slytherin for being so bold and coming in my classroom that way. Then... Until Saturday, April 23, I want a 5 paragraph essay on today's subject, meaning healing spells. Types, effects, spells they are used against for and other useful info. And no, I am not joking. Regarding your work... you join Fey and your depressed friend, Crowley, who is interestingly always nice enough to behave properly. The will tell you what WE are doing.'', Wilson said.

He turned to Julia. ''Wait a second? He was in my House?! How the hell did he leave the school without contacting me? I'll have to give him detention next time. Well, I am sure... if it comforts you, that he is somewhere... alive and well and that he will be much the same after speaking with me when he returns.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Arthur turned to Julia. ''Hello. Well, as you wish. Either Mariana or you, the professor says he does not care who goes first. Well, you know the counter curse against Sectumsempra, I presume, which means that you can go and heal the dummy.'', he replied smiling.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Julia nodded. "That sounds fairly easy, but I think Mari should start, I'm pretty sure she would do a much better job than I would. I'm never good at these types of assignments, but I'll try my best" She chuckled, waiting for Mari to begin. She turned back to Professor Wilson, "I don't believe he will be returning, Sir; he is gone for good, but that does not matter now." She added.

(Actually, Frank had Matty delete his account, but he never told me or Matt the reason why Razz )
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm

''He is dead!? I have always told these idiots in my House to speak to me first and then commit suicide. Idiots! And then I go and look like a fool in front of the Staff because I have not been informed. Mark this, all of you! Before you commit suicide or go do something fatal.... talk to your Heads, let the people know. No, no, Miss Traverse, she is Queen Anne, but we are not running a monarchy here. If you want, just go...'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Suzannah sighed in frustration as Professor Wilson gave her an extra assignment. I'll be sure not to do that assignment She thought to herself, though she had full intentions on doing the paper. There was no way she was going to fail again, she needed to maintain good grades. "Fair enough, but Alester is not depressed, I must remind you." She exclaimed, annoyed that the Professor would address Alester in such a manner. She walked over to the pair, now agitated at what had just happened. "Hi" She said lowly with her arms folded across her chest. Once again I'm targeted in another class She thought.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:19 pm

''Little Miss Sunshine, whatever your Little Mister Sunshine may be, he is not the happiest tyke you meet. And no, you will not frown like a baby in this classroom. You are a Malfoy, that makes you as worthy as me and my surname is Wilson. And no, my surname is not famous, but that again shows you how much I cherish names. Your name does not give you any privileges, at lest not in my classroom. Now, do your job. Slave, like the other, normal-named, mortals do!'', he said with an ironic tone in the end.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Mariana took a deep breath counting to ten so she wouldn't tell Wilson what he deserves. Her eyes sliced through the air at his direction wondering does she get to hurt him on the end of the class. Well wondering or hoping whatever suited best. Her wand was pointed at the doll or whatever that was after she cooled down. "Vulnera Sanentur" she said a couple of times passing with her wand from one end to another making the doll heal not even being bothered to pay attention to Wilson.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top