Mari on Medical Treatment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mari on Medical Treatment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mari on Medical Treatment

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mari on Medical Treatment - Page 3 Empty Re: Mari on Medical Treatment

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow feeling for a moment like her throat was burning though the feeling went away as quick is at came. That was weird.. she thought for herself before she raised an eyebrow at Lily. "Ummm okay i guess. Hope you won't get into Headmaster trouble for it." she replied shrugging her shoulders before she took some water from the bottle to drink it.

Lily and Belle lead a rather nice sister chat though she hoped luck was on her side and Lily wouldn't mention the third sister even if she was foster one. "That's great Lily that means you are going to play against eachother on the next match.." was the first thing she was able to say after a moment not sure either to interupt this sister chat or jump in as always. "Though on which post? Belle's a seeker or at least i think she said so.." she asked dragging a comment since she already forgat what she said 2 minutes ago.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Belle grew worried about Mari all of a sudden, but let it slide. "Aye, Seeker 'tis what I said all right." She turned to Lily and smiled, "And this is going to be fun. My first match for the school is against you, though don't worry I will not allow the outcome of a game to cause trouble."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 am

"I'm a chaser much to most others suprise. I think everyone expected me to go for seeker because of it kind of running in the family but I dead suck at finding small objects without supervision." Lily said beaming at Mari and Belle as she continued to absently finger the loophole of her bag before adding. "At least there isn't much for me to trip over up there, except other players I suppose." Lily added with a small shrug.

"Ah, I shall not hold the results against anyone, I might shake a fist or two but tis all in good fun!" Lily said unconciously adapting a scottish accent as she did so and making a mental note to stop picking up things to mimic from passing people. It was a habit of hers, one that made her put on accents, change wordings and pretty much mimic odd habits of everyone. She never meant to do any of it, it just slipped out. Some found it amusing, others found it annoying and Lily couldn't care less.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Belle heard it and though Lily had come out in a Scottish Brogue and not Irish she still smiled. "That might come in handy one day." She said and then laughed, "Oh aye, shakin' a fist every now and again is fine. Makes things more fun."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Mariana listened to the quiditch talk feeling rather nervous. She didn't like being absent for so long without having her team under control. If she was alone in the room she would start walking around like a lion in the cage though she had to keep the urge for herself right now. "I think i am going to ask Keith to let me commentate with him.." she muttered feeling like she was going to turn into her animagus though nothing happened.

"Speaking of tripping you are not the only one clumsy here.If you saw what i do at classes you would be surprised.." she said thinking about Transfiguration which always made her look like an idiot that can't do anythng right. Her throat was burning again like she was out of air though there was nothing wrong with it. She could just feel the pain flowing through her every once in a while. She quickly took another glass of water though that didn't help very much. The burning would go away as sudden as it came.

She sat back on the sofa by her bed not really sure what else to say or ask. "Sorry i make such a bad company nowdays.." she said shrugging words through her teeth not really sure how intresting were conversation with her for the moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Belle turned to Mari and smiled, "You are not poor company love, 'tis being in this place tha is doin' it." Belle cleared her throat and focused on what she was saying. "And you aren't always clumsy in Transfiguration, just sometimes. And at least that isn't Charms. I never quite get that class."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top