Mari on Medical Treatment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mari on Medical Treatment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mari on Medical Treatment

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mari on Medical Treatment - Page 2 Empty Re: Mari on Medical Treatment

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Belle snorted in a very un-lady like manner. "You are here, I don't need the Order to tell me I can come or not. Friendship is far stronger then some rule created by man, as you and I both very well know Mari." Belle went and sat in a chair and crossed her long legs at the knee. "And should I get in trouble I shall face the firing squad with my chin held high, even should Wilson be apart of it." She winked at Mari then, because both had been on the receiving end of his so called sharp tongue as of late...But Belle's could be far sharper then his should she choose to use it. Perhaps once she was no longer a student of his.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:49 pm

First thing Mariana did before Belle started to give her a reply was yawn with the mouth widely open though with her hand over it. For some reason she felt rather tired even though she did nothing but sit, eat, sleep and read the entire week Khaat held her here. "No i don't mean the Order not letting you. I meant the Headmaster. He only allows us to be absent for Order meetings..Though Order is Jess and if i live or die is not his problem anyway.." she said trying to explain herself wishing to bite her tongue for mentioning Jess. "Wilson is a pain in the ass sorry for the expression. Only thing he does is insult me." she replied though Belle already knew that. "So what happened while i was away? I really wish to return to my trainings since this ... prison is really going to drive me crazy.." she said looking with a sharp look at the four walls around her as they were guilty for something.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Belle nodded, "Ah well the head master really keep me at the school since I live at home with my husband." She looked towards Andy and then quickly back to Mari. "Besides I just told him I was coming to spend lunch with Andy and I was excused."

Belle listened for a moment and then shrugged, "Well not much really. Wilson is indeed still a pain in the ass, Remy is still the best Professor and misses her other star pupil as the rest of the class continues to slack. Transfiguration has been interesting as we continue to help the elves keep the castle pest free and Charms is well Charms, but we all know how I hate that class anyway."

"Oh I signed up for Quiditch I decided I needed something to help get my mind in order instead of home, the Order and classes all the time."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Mariana was glad the other topic was closed so she much ratherly listened to the news. "Headmaster accepting exuces? Well isn't that new thing to know about him.." she commented surprised taking a cookie from the plate having a small bite then eating it slowly.

"Let's better not talk about Wilson since i am going to stay here for a month longer then.." she suggested not really wishing news about Wilson anless if it was something about him dieing or resigning, "Good lord i miss classes. You only understand how life is boring when you don't go to them. And i miss McCoy he is so funny.." she said only shrugging her shoulders at Remy and Charms since even though she liked Remy as Professors the subject wasn't one of her specialities.

"Quiditch? As what Captain, Seeker, Chaser what? And any idea how is Abbey doing replacing me? God i will be out of form by the next match.." Mari asked dragging a comment here and there with questions.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:46 pm

"I am Sub-Captain and Seeker." Belle answered but then she shrugged one shoulder. "I am not sure how she is doing, however I do hear she isn't doing bad. But like I said other then that I can't really say." Belle shook her head at herself, "To be honest I really don't know how well I will do. Scott and I used to play on the grounds with the staff, but most the time I think they let us win."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 pm

"Seeker sister duet. I like that!" Mariana commented taking another bite of the cookie though still not looking particulary hungry even though she was as slim as never before. If it wasn't for her night dress she used here she would look like a live skeleton walking around. "If i don't go train my team soon i will get crazy. Hospitals weren't made for people like me." she said putting the cookie down as she finished only one half of it hoping Belle wouldn't get offended since she really wasn't in the mood for eating, "Scott? Oh you mean the big guy i met at your wedding?" she asked trying to remember though her memory wasn't particulary good.

Her hand was going through her long now totally disorganized red hair while she grieved for much things especially for Quditch. "But anyway. How have you been apart from joining Rawenclaw team?" she asked realizing only now that most of the time they were talking about Hogwarts and Quiditch and Professors.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Lily was at St. Mungos alone. Yeah some might freak at a fourteen year old doing such things, but Ginny Potter was no ordinary mother. She tended to get more lienent as the years went on, Lily suspected she'd given up on trying to rein each kid in after James and Albus got to teen years. Plus, her mother had told her that she reminded her very much of herself as a girl which Lily found quite flattering. She had known that her mother had been popular and very much a Qudditch player from a young age. It was a nice compliment.

Lily had said some really odd things to manage this visit, things she wasn't really proud of but were excuses at that. She really needed some comfort in seeing Mari. Plus many older people were a dead sucker for her puppy eyes, it was a well known fact. Either way, Lily grinned widely as she entered the room with a skip in her step as she adjusted her bag a little suprised with how many people were already there. It looked like an unoffical party. She felt smaller than usual against all the tall folk.

Lily grinned as she spotted Sophia, than Mari and then suprisingly her brother and his new wife. She hadn't expected that but it was a nice addition to her visit. She skipped over to the bedside wearing a wickedly innocent grin as she said. "Heya Mari, missed me?" She asked with a wink as she grinned at everyone torn to who she should hug tackle first.

[OOC: Sorry for the late response, I thought Lily should have some family time and such.]
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Mariana was talking to Belle for the time sake and Andrian and Sophia were around aswell. Alot of visitors today. She didn't know that many people cared about these small things that happen here and there. She took a sip of water while waiting for Belle's reply not looking at any particular direction, but looked more lost like this was a foreign theritory she needed to explore. Her holding of the glass was rather unstable then usual though it was hard to spot it since her hand looked normal.

Someone called her by her name so she turned around to see who it was. It was her baby foster sister Lily on the door and she was alone. Her glass almost fell on the floor from the surprise though she fortunatly managed to catch it on time and there was no major damage since glass was empty. "Lily? How did you? By yourself?" she asked surprised as she stood up to go over and greet her. She had another feeling of wheel in her head for the moment though she didn't change her expression.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 am

Lily tapped her nose with a knowledgable expression, "Ask no questions, tell no lies." Lily said as she bounced on the spot her hair flying in all directions. Diverstion was probably the best course of action for this situation. She really didn't want a lecture from anyone, her brother and foster sister included.

Lily hated lectures, she also hated protective siblings. Sure they did it out of love, but she wasn't a baby. All she'd done was floo into the hospital from home with her mother watching closely. She paused for a moment, "Sooo....guess what? I'm on the Gryffindor Qudditch team!" Lily exclaimed, unable to figure out what to say next. Still she had been bursting to tell them for a while so it seemed to fit the situation.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Belle had been about to reply to Mari when in burst Lily, her new little sister. Belle had not met her many times but when she had seen her she was always so full of life and had great energy around her. It was a good thing to have any more in life and she hoped it staid that way.

She watched as the girl quickly changed the subject about how she had gotten into the hospital and told everyone she was on the Quiditch team. Belle laughed softly at the tactic and taking pity on her helped her along. "That is great, I too just joined the Ravenclaw team. All the sisters on different teams, this shall prove to be most interesting."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum