((OoTP)) Success Party - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

((OoTP)) Success Party - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

((OoTP)) Success Party

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

((OoTP)) Success Party - Page 3 Empty Re: ((OoTP)) Success Party

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 am

Jess embraced Jessica and nodded. "it's great to see you," he told her a smile on his face. "I hear a congratulations are in order," he said. "Twins huh? I bet that's why the pregnancy was so hard!" he said with a smile. "Yeah, things are lightening up a bit, i don't think we'll see any active duty for quite awhile." he told her with a smile before facing Jack. "And congratulations to you too!" he said, shaking his hand and slapping him on the back. "Good job. I'm glad to have to two of you back," he told the two of them, still smiling. "Food smells nice doesn't it," he said, looking over his shoulder and seeing the others were there too. "Excuse me," he said with a polite nod as he gestured to the others. "Hosting Duties call," he told them with chuckle, walking to his next guest.

He had decided to play it simple tonight, act his age a little more, so he'd gone light. He was wearing black... skinny jeans, something he was completely adverse to wearing, but he'd been told that they were perfectly acceptable, and he had to admit, they weren't that bad. He was wearing those, a plain white shirt, and simple undone black vest, just to add that little touch to it

"Belle my dear!" he said,walking to her and smiling once more, he had a feeling he'd be doing alot of that all night. He walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Thanks for coming," he said to her enthusiasticly. "It does look pretty good doesn't it?" he asked, looking around the room. "Andrian not here yet?" he asked, laughing, "I hope you're used to it," he told her chuckling and sniffing the air. "It smells nice doesn't it." He said, looking around and spotting Khaat and Rob. "Excuse me," he said once more, walking over to khaat.

"Hello," he said warmly, looking at the pair. "Good to see you," he said, sniffing the air pointedly. "Smells nice doesn't it," he told them, looking downstairs in the direction of the kitchen. "Looking forward to it?" he asked. He was about to coninue when matt made his entrance.

"Oh shut up," he said, chuckling alot, trust matt to try and steal the attention. "Thanks for coming guys," he said again

((Phew, long post...))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Belle looked at Jessica, "I believe it is because here he comes." She said as Jack had begun to make his way over, she smiled as she watched the love of the two and then she excused herself. "You two go enjoy yourselves I am going to go get more punch."

At the end of that statement Matt had burst through the door with his poor accent, "And go give Matty boy a taste of a real accent." She laughed.

So after collect another punch for herself and one for Matt she walked over to him and handed it to him. "Oh aye Mr. Lestrange, 'tis a poor accent you be usin' lad. But we love ye anyway." She handed him the punch.

Only around this time of year would Belle drop her speech guards and let her accent come through, most times though people said you couldn't understand her, but all Irish were used to hearing that.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:00 am

Matt grinned at Jess and turned to Belle rubbing his shoulder. "Ouch!" he said grinning. "I may be a vampire but I do still hurt," he said smiling. He hugged her and turned to Jess, "Hey man, dunno if this is the right time but. You make any leads on Emmy?" he asked hopefully. He straightened his green suite and his eyes flew over to the fire. "By the way, where's Khaat? I need to kill her for making me wait for her home cooking," he added chuckling, adding some laughter on the conversation.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:30 am

Khaat had polished off her cheesecake, and was feeling better. She had not realized she needed to eat, but once the cheesecake was gone, she did feel better. "I just know Abbey's first word is going to be CHOCOLATE!!" she said, sighing, "Either that or GIMME! Forget a normal child who says Mama or Dada first. Well, actually, she'll probably just use her telekinesis to bring whatever she wants to her. That's a scary thought. Do you suppose she actually got anything from me at all?" She inspected the food platters again. They looked better. But they still were not right. She put in a few extra moments of preparing the platters--making sure the presentation was exceptional. Not just average. It was Rob's gourmet foods. She wasn't going to let it go out looking like pub grub. She wanted it to shine. She was proud of him, and she wanted everyone to know this was exceptional. Not just run of the mill stuff they could get any place. "Rob, please take a look at these and be sure that these meet your expectations. I am going to go look at the buffet table one more time and make sure we have enough serving spoons and serving forks, cream, sugar, salt, pepper, all those things. I was more worried about table settings, centerpieces, candles--appearances. I have to go back out and be practical now. I'll be right back." She left the kitchen to go back out to the bufffet table once more. As she came out she saw Matt. "Love the green, Matt," Khaat greeted him., passing quickly, on her way to the buffet table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:02 am

Belle had laughed and returned the hug, before going and finding a place to sit down for a few moments, still having no idea where Andrian could be, it seemed he was getting later and later at these events and she wondered what could possibly keep him so much, not his work certaintly...at least she hoped.

She sighed and took another drink of her punch and leaned back into the chair, perhaps she would ask that about him should he show tonight and if not she would ask him at home. It was time to find out exactly where Andrian was all the time.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded as Khaat passed him. "Have fun," he muttered, a grin tugging at his lips. He looked around and finally saw Belle and sighed, of course Andrian was late again. Such was his way of dealing with things. Oh well. He smiled at her and walked over to her, before sitting at the chair opposite her and waving slightly. "Heya," he said with a smile. "Andrian late again?" he asked quietly, he really needed to have a chat with his brother...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 am

Belle smiled softly at him and nodded, "Yeah, but he is rarely on time for anything any more. If I was a jealous woman and didn't know any better I would think it was another woman that kept him away, but I know that isn't the case with Andrian." She sighed, "I just wish I knew what kept him all the time, I rarely see him and I live with him for Merlin's sake. Most times I am all ready asleep when he comes home, I just wish I knew what he was up to."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Khaat went up to Jess and said, quietly, "Jess, when you do your welcome speech before dinner, I would be very grateful if you clarified that although the food came from Sparks, their chef for the evening is Rob. Its not me. He is, and has been the chef and co owner for Sparks for a very long time, and I am so proud of him. This really does need to be his moment to shine. He is the real reason, to be very honest, that Abbey is not still at risk. He cooks for me. He's the only one that I ever want cooking for me again. Sounds very selfish, I know. But this truly is Rob's moment. Not at all mine. Thanks." She touched his arm, grateful for the help. She wanted everyone to know how wonderful Rob really was. She wanted them to see some of his many strengths. She wanted to slip into the background and let him shine.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 am

Matt moved away from the others, he pulled off his green tie and tossed it on a chair beside the fire. He liked some alone time every once and again. He took a seat in the other one, a very large smile on his face. He hadn't been this happy since Emmy agreed to marry him. He straightened up in the chair, he would find her. Then they'd get married and raise the twins. But then he remembered Mari..he had kissed her. He shook his head, no! In the meantime all he has is Mari and Sophia, nobody else. He missed Emmy so badly though, he closed his eyes. He hated emotions, sometimes he though it'd be better if everyone was just neutral or happy.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 am

Jess nodded and walked in front of the fireplace, a glass of scotch in his hand. "Everyone," he shouted out, glad for the immediate drop in volume, and the faces turning to look at him. "Welcome," he said, leaning against the mantle above the fireplace, "To the Order's Success Party!" he said enthusiasticly, still smiling.

"First," he said, looking around at his audience, "I want to thank Rob over here for supplying tonight's food," he said, raising his glass in his direction, "without him we'd all be sitting here with rumbling tummies," he said with a small chuckle. "Also, i want to congratulate Matt on his recent work with the Ministry of Magic, hopefully his time in office is a successful one," he said.

"And, most importantly, i want to thank all of you," he said with warm smile. "for all who took part in that battle, you kept this organisation high. If it weren't for your participation we'd be in ruins at the moment, so i thank you," he said.

"But for now, please everyone dig in, the food's good, the drinks," he said pausing to down his drink, "Bloody brilliant," he said with a laugh, "and the music's playing," he said, and on cue food appeared at the tables, and the music began
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top