Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

"Oh well that would explain it. Still did he try asking for Professional help? I mean it's alright to be sad untill some point, but looking and waiting for her to walk back is a bit to worry about." he said not wishing to get Calista to worry though it was better now then later. "By let in do you mean like another woman or everyone?" he asked taking a sip of his firewhiskey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open)

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 pm

"Everyone, he doesn't let anyone in not even me. He won't get professional help because he feels that he doesn't need it." Calista said sighing softly looking at him. "I just hope that he can decide how to get passed that fact that she's dead. He needs to celebrate the years and memories they had together instead of crying over her death."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 pm

"If he still didn't get over it after all this time you should try konvince him to at least take a session even if it's one. People die all the time ... i should know..." Richard replied adding the last part more for himself then for Calsta to hear. "But speaking of more cheerful topics there's still a question i didn;t ask you. What do you expect from life? Or at least emotional part of it?" he asked curiously wanting to know how other people thought about love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm

"Well i expect a lot out of life but i expect more of love and happiness." Calista said looking at him. "I want to love and be loved though the only people i have loved in my life are my family. I just hope i can love someone who isn't a relative to me."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top