Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm

"Do you always offer alomost complete strangers a tour of your farm?" Richard asked curiously knowing question might sound kind of weird though he just needed to make sure. "But i would love to. I am usually free only on Sundays though." he added quickly not wanting Calista to think he was not intrested in it. "Especially when they are in love with the ones they guard.." he thought for himself on her last comment. "I'll endure untill they call me back. Though Gabrielle seems to be in constant danger so that can take a while more probably." he replied not sure why was Gabrielle even handling so much trouble. From what he knew, her career in France was more then promising,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don Juan (Calista,Gabrielle,Open)

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:54 am

"No i don't but your a part of the ministry so i thought i'd ask. Sundays are good for me cause i don't have anything to do then." Calista said smiling. "Saturdays are when i take my produce to the market to be sold."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

"I don't think i am that famous, but anyway..It's good to know there's something else i can do here apart from my job which is becoming kind of unnecessary." Richard said knowing or hoping that he wasn't mentioned in British newspapers. "It's strange. You don't give impression of a farmer at all. But how far is your farm anyway?" he asked realizing he had that question on the top of his tongue all along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 pm

"It's just outside London. About a few miles from here, I never give the impression of being a farmer." Calista said smiling softly at him. "It's nice and rather large. Lager now that i added more horses and a bigger greenhouse."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 pm

"Plants and me don't go together. However i love riding horses on any way." Richard commented with his glass of firewhiskey in his hand before sipping it down his throat. "How do you get there? I mean i assume you can't apparate with all your products with a hocus pocus without being noticed?" he asked not sure why was he so curious about these things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 pm

"Just go down this road about five miles and turn right then you'll see a sign that says Lazy Dragon Farm. That's my farm." Calista said smiling softly at him. "Yes you can apparate onto the farm."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow at the name of the farm after hearing the instructions Calista had given to him. "A lazy dragon? Silly name for a farm if you ask me. Especially the part with LAZY." he said trying not to laugh though it was like impossible mission. "I used to have a farm when i was a kid.Proncing Pony. Though it was just a small family horse farm." he said remembering back at his age of five. "You still live with your parents Calista?" he said naming her for the first time not sure why.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 pm

"Well i couldn't think of another name that i liked. I just thought of a name off the top of my head and went with it. I don't live with my father anymore. My mother died when i was young." Calista said smiling softly at him.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm

"It's still silly name for a farm. But anyway ofcourse i am intrested whenever you can or want. Nowdays, Gabrielle prefers to go everywhere alone so i have more free time." Richard said still being a gentleman he was ever since before he can remember. "I am sorry about your mother. My father had a car crush when i was young and died along with my little sister Alexandra. So where is your father now?" he asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm

"My father lives in France in our old home. It's where all of my mother's things are, he hasn't the heart to throw them away. He is still in denial about her death, sometimes i've seen him sitting on the front porch waiting for her to walk up." Calista said softly. "He just doesn't know what to do with himself anymore. He works hard but he never lets anyone in anymore."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top