Lifes Little Surprises.... - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lifes Little Surprises.... - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lifes Little Surprises....

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lifes Little Surprises.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Lifes Little Surprises....

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:51 am

Sammy blushed she knew that she had said to much, but what would he do if he found out that Ne'Os was her ex? "Yeah, my ex was a wonderful man, but then he decided that he didn't want to be a wonderful man anymore. He tried to kill me, and he almost killed my bestfriend. He is the most wanted man in the wizarding world now, put other than that....." Sammy said waiting for his reaction again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 am

"Ne'Os?" Tristan asked looking at her curiously. "I had a close call with him in London."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:58 am

Sammy half smiled and half frowned, she kind of didn't want him to find out about her being with Ne'Os. "Yep me and Ne'Os. He was my husband and the father of two of my kids. But not anymore. I wish that I was on that Ne'Os hunting party, but I'm not old enough." Sammy said sighing at what he said next. "Sorry to hear. But glad to see that your ok. Ne'Os can be a handfull in a battle. He loves to cheat with that telekeneises thingy he does. Then he is also very good at magic. I just wish that someone would take him out already." Sammy said with a tear falling down her cheek.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:02 am

Tristan wiped away her tear and said, "We will get him i promise you we will. I just wasn't the most prepared at the time. We will get him Samantha."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 am

Sammy smiled as he wiped away one of her tears. 'This is embarassing. I'm crying in front of someone I just meet.' Sammy thought to herself. "Thanks. I know that the ministry is doing everything that they can. But I have lost faith in the ministry, in the people who are after him, even me. I just know that one of these days he is going to show up and kill me and that will be the end. I know his weaknesses, and that is why he wants me dead. But has the ministry even come to find out what those weaknesses are? No they haven't, which makes me think that they don't really care about taking him down they only care about covering their own butts because he got past all their defenses." Sammy said getting away with herself. She could really ramble on when she had something important to talk about.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 am

"Don't be afraid Samantha we will do everything in our power to keep you safe." Tristan said as she smiled. "I care about taking him down. I'll help you in any way that i can."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top